global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Seems awlful Quiet for Hallowen ?  (Read 2559 times)

PB IS BACK!

Re: Seems awlful Quiet for Hallowen ?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2023, 04:04:37 PM »
The vibe with DR girls is amazing.  Colombia is one of the only countries they can travel too.  If you got a good one and want to do something different why not take her.

This is my personal opinion, but EVERY session I had in Cartagena was very transactional.  DR girls at least pretend to be in love with me. Lol

Been saying this from day one! They treat you like a trick! SR they don’t want to leave! Ask to stay and cook. Fly a Dominican to Columbia… trust it’s cheaper then paying her all week. She’s f--king and sucking you all day. The couple of hundred you would of blew on Colombian pussy… trust me when you go back to DR… you getting king treatment

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2023, 04:07:18 PM »
Halloween use to be better then Super Bowl years ago! D’latins and Classicos was the shit. You guys that go there now just don’t know or hoping it returns but the facts are that chicas don’t need to go to sosua for money! Internet and social media killed it. Use to be dimes flocking in to get paid. I know dominican dimes being flown out to Columbia now! f--k a bud ride they are on planes. So tell me why they going to a shit town full of fat brothers trying to act like pimps! Lmao! Sosua is dead! Those who say differently have something to sell there! Sosua is has been hoes and fat bitches … throw in dopeheads!

This is an excellent take.  They only question would be who and why would anyone be flying Dominicans out to Colombia?  Help me understand this ...

These chicas are flying on their own nowadays! Spending your money or only fans to go! It’s cheap! It’s a vacation to them

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2023, 05:35:14 PM »
Halloween use to be better then Super Bowl years ago! D’latins and Classicos was the shit. You guys that go there now just don’t know or hoping it returns but the facts are that chicas don’t need to go to sosua for money! Internet and social media killed it. Use to be dimes flocking in to get paid. I know dominican dimes being flown out to Columbia now! f--k a bud ride they are on planes. So tell me why they going to a shit town full of fat brothers trying to act like pimps! Lmao! Sosua is dead! Those who say differently have something to sell there! Sosua is has been hoes and fat bitches … throw in dopeheads!

This is an excellent take.  They only question would be who and why would anyone be flying Dominicans out to Colombia?  Help me understand this ...

These chicas are flying on their own nowadays! Spending your money or only fans to go! It’s cheap! It’s a vacation to them

I've only seen Dominican prostitutes in Costa Rica (Jaco).  Haven't seen them in Colombia thus far.  When I visited Guatape several years ago, I did meet a Dominican girl who was vacationing with her mother and younger brother.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

stinqu

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2023, 07:03:15 PM »
Was there on the Friday Saturday, to me it was a normal weekend.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal