global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The differance between Haitian and DR CHICAS  (Read 2011 times)

stinqu

The differance between Haitian and DR CHICAS
« on: December 24, 2023, 11:08:58 PM »
For most it's cost for ST, for long timers its much different. Thoughts?

tugboaboat5393

Re: The differance between Haitian and DR CHICAS
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 04:38:06 AM »
Ive found haitain or at least some are gonna run the long game,, the whole nine yards,meaning there going to give you the lovey dovey treatment,  do every thing for you,but there going to want to have you pay for casa,buy new cell phone by food, moto gas for stove food clothing, now if there an opportunist.they will have 2 to 5 or more mongers signed up for this program,,,but some will or are looking for a gringo husband,,,,,side note the older haitain chicas 30 plus will jump in the shower with you and scrub you down good, ive had a few chicas give you this treatment,, the kings treatment,,,,,vets will know that haitians chicas will call you the king or Daddy,,,,meaning you takeying care of them hehe, no Donimican chicas some would not give a f--k  meang wash your own ass,funny i had 4 haitian chicas ive been involved with in the past 10 years off and on , all were begging ,one make baby 2 buy them a house 3 take them to the united states,,, some may be honest in there intentions other not so much,,,,,Donimicans hard nut to crack  sure there dirt are  poor donimicans but there family suport systems better than the haitians.So dont go too deep have fun, The famous quote by Cuba Dave (Its Not Your girl its Just your turn !

jd66

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 12:30:53 PM »
My experience has been that the Haitians are less drama when they are with you and less likely to steal from you. 
Them pussy muscles are something to behold as some have some mad skills

However, they seem to be much more protective and will long game you and go to great lengths to keep you from seeing other Haitian chicas.  I have learned of some threatening other chicas if you went with them.

Dominicans can be a fun time but they are more about doing the deed, getting paid and moving on to the next one.  Other than protecting their pay day they don't really care what you do as long they are making pesos.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 12:35:59 PM »
Had on ex haitian threaten, my current regular, nasty whats app converstions even  threanted her with a Voodoo spell !

crazy_canuck

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2023, 11:42:38 AM »
even  threanted her with a Voodoo spell !

that one made my day  ;D ;D ;D
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 10:30:46 AM »
Haitians will often treat you better to keep you close, use that murder pussy on you. They try harder to please you, even the 7-8's will put in better effort than Dominican chicas. I think (tell me if I'm wrong) maybe it's because most don't have Dom. I.D. they want mostly repeats so they can stay of the streets, no chance of getting swept up going point A to B on a moto. If you look close, they often wearing running shoes, stick close to the corners and always scanning for those blue lights. Pedro and Rosen are both one way streets (Che Montreal) so less chance of being boxed in. What do you think?

flat6

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 11:36:35 AM »
Admittedly do not have many experiences with Dominicanas as I do Haitianas.After experiencing Dominicanas, I prefer Haitianas. From my limited perspective, what I have experienced is that Haitianas, since most are "guests" in the country, are not "entitled. They have less of a tendency to try to "renegotiate" once a deal is made.They demand less money. Some still try to high-ball but they can get whittled down easier. However, most will agree to 2k for a short time. They are more accomodating. Since they usually are not in a position to run a shake-down on you( framing you, saying you didn't pay and coordinating with a corrupt cop for example), they don't. Chica-proofing is always common sense. I've only had one steal from me back in 2020 (Solibel was her name :Solibel Lauce and La Increible Solibel on FB).It was my own stupidity for letting my guard down.  A shame because she has a kickin' bod. She tried to get me to hire her again but "no can do" after thievery has transpired.Who knows? It was almost 4 years ago. Perhaps she's "rehabilitated" herself but be for-warned just in case.  I personally prefer the Haitiana body type. It's usually more firm/dense/muscular. I have had ones who are soft but gravitate away from those after a visit or two, so perhaps it's my perception and proclivity that comes into play. Bear in mind that since I gravitate toward Haitianas, my experience with Dominicanas is limited. I don't frequent Pedro Clisante often. When I do , my observation is that Black dudes, from what I see, gravitate toward the Dominicanas. I would imagine that, as a result, they have more experience playing hardball with them. I prefer to just avoid them ( Dominicanas) because I don't want any hassles in haggling, getting into payment disputes after services are rendered or any other games they might want to play. I am also not a "huge ass, tiny waist, huge tits" kind of guy. I prefer a more athletic chica with a smaller bubble-butt, muscular thigh combination. Quite a few Haitianas have that. Even though Sosua is not as good as it was years back, I think there is still something to satisfy everyone's preferences here once you sift through all the whales in spandex. However, they are also an option, because if there wasn't a demand for those gorditas, they wouldn't be walking the streets here.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 07:09:41 PM »
Well said my man! More Haitians have solid bodies and fit. Much less attitude and better service for less. If you find one that has that murder pussy, keep her on speed dial! Only fit chicas have it, solid core muscles from work, from a young age. The only other women that I found like that had been riding horses from childhood.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2023, 11:19:43 PM »
You got that right, riding more than horses !!!!

justin_credible

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2024, 01:42:52 AM »
Admittedly do not have many experiences with Dominicanas as I do Haitianas.After experiencing Dominicanas, I prefer Haitianas. From my limited perspective, what I have experienced is that Haitianas, since most are "guests" in the country, are not "entitled. They have less of a tendency to try to "renegotiate" once a deal is made.They demand less money. Some still try to high-ball but they can get whittled down easier. However, most will agree to 2k for a short time. They are more accomodating. Since they usually are not in a position to run a shake-down on you( framing you, saying you didn't pay and coordinating with a corrupt cop for example), they don't. Chica-proofing is always common sense. I've only had one steal from me back in 2020 (Solibel was her name :Solibel Lauce and La Increible Solibel on FB).It was my own stupidity for letting my guard down.  A shame because she has a kickin' bod. She tried to get me to hire her again but "no can do" after thievery has transpired.Who knows? It was almost 4 years ago. Perhaps she's "rehabilitated" herself but be for-warned just in case.  I personally prefer the Haitiana body type. It's usually more firm/dense/muscular. I have had ones who are soft but gravitate away from those after a visit or two, so perhaps it's my perception and proclivity that comes into play. Bear in mind that since I gravitate toward Haitianas, my experience with Dominicanas is limited. I don't frequent Pedro Clisante often. When I do , my observation is that Black dudes, from what I see, gravitate toward the Dominicanas. I would imagine that, as a result, they have more experience playing hardball with them. I prefer to just avoid them ( Dominicanas) because I don't want any hassles in haggling, getting into payment disputes after services are rendered or any other games they might want to play. I am also not a "huge ass, tiny waist, huge tits" kind of guy. I prefer a more athletic chica with a smaller bubble-butt, muscular thigh combination. Quite a few Haitianas have that. Even though Sosua is not as good as it was years back, I think there is still something to satisfy everyone's preferences here once you sift through all the whales in spandex. However, they are also an option, because if there wasn't a demand for those gorditas, they wouldn't be walking the streets here.

This is review above is pretty spot on and I'll just add that the best throat goat I had was Haitian. Roughly 30% of me sessions are Haitians as I like to mix things up a bit. They are not normally my first choice, but if I find one that catches my eye, I'll snag them. You can negotiate 2500 pesos for ST pretty easily and come to think of it, I've never had bad session. With that being said, I like the fact that the Haitians keep the Dominicans honest with regards to pricing and service.

Can someone with boots on the ground report how many Haitians are out there now with the crack-down? I'm headed to the Su in 2 weeks and would love to have the most options possible. Are the Haitains hiding out? It would be a shame to get down there and have it be strictly Dominican natives.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2024, 07:58:13 AM »
On the Ground now,its sparse being New Years,police preence was brutal last few days, going to get busier after three kings day  !

flat6

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2024, 11:59:50 PM »
Justin-credible, go to Central Bar and now Rancho Tipico. Smiley's also has some. Once you hook up and vibe with one, then network.

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2024, 01:49:39 PM »
Justin-credible, go to Central Bar and now Rancho Tipico. Smiley's also has some. Once you hook up and vibe with one, then network.
I found that end of Pedro always had more Haitians in the past. Now with Smiley's open and all the staff being Haitian, even more so. I didn't hit any of the staff there, but I'm sure they are up for it. I haven't figured out the game at Smiley's yet, but the nights I went, there were far more staff on than needed for the size of the place. The only times I've seen that was where chicas were taking customers out for an hour and returning. I return in March so I let you know. 

jd66

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2024, 02:21:10 PM »
Almost every girl at these places is available under the right circumstances.
However, most of them choose not to go with just anyone.  Many of them have boyfriends so will only do things on the down low or not at all.

What needs to be understood though is pursuing the workers can backfire and cause you problems in the long run if you plan to continue to patronize the place
because some of these chicas are insanely jealous.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 02:22:50 PM by jd66 »

alexis

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2024, 03:37:18 PM »
I found that end of Pedro always had more Haitians in the past. Now with Smiley's open and all the staff being Haitian, even more so. I didn't hit any of the staff there, but I'm sure they are up for it. I haven't figured out the game at Smiley's yet, but the nights I went, there were far more staff on than needed for the size of the place. The only times I've seen that was where chicas were taking customers out for an hour and returning. I return in March so I let you know.

Which one is Smiley‘s again? I remember Cheers at that end of Pedro but not Smiley‘s though.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal