global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Real bodies or Fake  (Read 2725 times)

Germaniachantuer

Real bodies or Fake
« on: October 15, 2020, 03:03:47 PM »
How often do you guys come across women who had some work done? I like all natural, no silicone.

Stones

Re: Real bodies or Fake
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 03:53:11 PM »
How often do you guys come across women who had some work done? I like all natural, no silicone.

In all my years of going to Sosua, every chica I've had was all-natural. You will see some chicas in Sosua who are enhanced for sure, but the majority of the working girls with expensive enhancements are in the larger cities, such as Santo Domingo and Santiago. You won't have any problems finding all-naturals in the Su.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 05:06:18 PM »
There are more chicas coming in with enhancements, but from what I’ve experienced and seen and felt up close and personal, the work is pretty good IMO.

Everything is feeling soft, supple, and natural for the most part, but every now and then you’ll come across something that doesn’t feel as great.

Chicas gotta be mindful not to go overboard with the enhancements, and to find good surgeons. Scarring and rippling is only tolerable up to a point, but if your doc got you looking like Frankenstein, that’s not a good look.

sosuajefe

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 04:43:53 AM »
There are many who have had work done. I prefer natural...small tits round booty. I did one time spend the night with Yuli. Her ass was like 2 basketballs fake of course. I had to try. She’s one that I paid the most to. 3500 TLN. Was good sex but she’s a bit busted face wise. But that ass. Wow. Was a slow night around Xmas time and I just settled. She’s personable but she def gets 5k plus from most for ST. I’ll get a pic from the hard drive n post

Blackghost1

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 07:32:57 AM »
Yuli is racists as f--k. Blankita with the most obvious fake ass ever. Shit looks deformed. She was smaller years ago. She said Black guys in America live like shit. We are nothing but cockroaches and all this crazy shit. She was angry cause I turned her down.

Blackghost1

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 07:42:17 AM »
There are many who have had work done. I prefer natural...small tits round booty. I did one time spend the night with Yuli. Her ass was like 2 basketballs fake of course. I had to try. She’s one that I paid the most to. 3500 TLN. Was good sex but she’s a bit busted face wise. But that ass. Wow. Was a slow night around Xmas time and I just settled. She’s personable but she def gets 5k plus from most for ST. I’ll get a pic from the hard drive n post

don't want to be presumptuous. may not be the same person. Theres another one, short brown-skinned, I haven't seen in years with a huge fake ass but is soft ass f--k. She has a very nice personality. She has 4 or 5 kids.

t-long20

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 10:18:43 AM »

It really depends on your location, but for the most part, you can spot women with fake tits or a fake ass. It usually sticks out like a sore thumb.

DR women, alot of them have naturally big assess so you really don't have to worry about that too much. I would guess Colombia has a bigger issue with silicone.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 03:15:01 PM »

Just got back from Colombia again.

I think when dudes talk about "fake" this or "silicone" that they are WAY behind on the latest augmentation technology.

The doctors in Colombia are incredible. I saw so many Paisas that had work done but it ain't that hard 1980s plastic shit anymore. They just do fat injections...taking fat from one part of their bodies and putting it somewhere else.

Who here likes a phat ass? Why is an ass that is made phatter a bad thing? I don't understand.

I'm not talking about extreme shit they show on TLC and out of this world bizarre shit.

I mean a chica who had a nice little bottom but now has an ass like Jennifer Lopez from 2001.

I hear y'all talk about "no way, man" but I gotta wonder how many of you same cats would kick a girl out of bed for having a phat ass.

Ghost of PB

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 04:18:47 PM »
I’m be honest the work is so good now most of us won’t know unless we knew the before and after. Dominican chicas lie about it too! The deny deny deny.... even make in fun of  another woman knowing her shit is fake! They all get it! Some don’t need it! As for liking it .... m a visual persons... if it looks sexy as f--k and makes my dick hard I could care less! That wet spot feels good

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 07:02:51 PM »
I’m be honest the work is so good now most of us won’t know unless we knew the before and after. Dominican chicas lie about it too! The deny deny deny.... even make in fun of  another woman knowing her shit is fake! They all get it! Some don’t need it! As for liking it .... m a visual persons... if it looks sexy as f--k and makes my dick hard I could care less! That wet spot feels good

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2021, 02:28:12 PM »
I really hate it when PB is right!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Stonewall

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2021, 03:02:53 PM »
What I hate more is how obvious it is that work was done.

Steve Wonder could see that these women go under the knife.

Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Blackghost1

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2021, 03:39:45 PM »

I think most know Yuli. Rubia with bubble ass. Ive written about her prejudice of Black American men in another post. CLaiming we aint nothing in our country and everyone dislikes us. We come over there thinking we better but we aint shit, lol.

MrHyde

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2021, 07:02:55 PM »
I prefer all-natural, slim-thick, and fit-thick. But I'll smash an augmented chick in a heartbeat if she has a cute face and doesn't look deformed. Heading down for the first time in late Q1 and seeing a whole lot of juiced-up looking basketball asses in my datting app queue. Long as the augmented ones come packaged somewhat similarly to the chick in the attached pics, I'm knocking them down with no complaints.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 03:45:16 PM »
I admit a petite chica with an upgraded b-cup makes a lot of outfits look fantastic!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal