global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: So You're an Older Guy and Headed to Sosua? This is the Thread For You!  (Read 40903 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xNstpObA7s&t=10s
Those chicas love that empowering lovey dovey stuff. They want a man to set up their lives with a solid foundation of love and devotion.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 10:25:07 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: So You're an Older Guy and Headed to Sosua? This is the Thread For You!
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2021, 10:32:19 AM »
As an old head, I would suggest choosing a base camp that likeminded brothers use and frequent spots known for community. After chopping it up...branch out to things you enjoy.  There's something and plenty for everyone of every pace to enjoy. Chicas are waiting for you.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Stones

« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2022, 05:09:26 PM »
LOL, this is well, an ageless topic. Anybody here over the age of 50 ever check in with a young chica and then get a dirty look from the front desk clerk? Happened to me once at New Garden. But I still manned up did what I hadda do!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 05:15:13 PM by Stones »

stinqu

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2022, 04:11:09 PM »
Ya man LOL, getting the stink eye from the chica at the front desk is the the norm for an old white guy like me. Never let it bother me, it's a whore town, they seen it all, most times I think its aim at the chica, LOL

Stones

« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2022, 05:40:56 PM »
Anybody here been able to score MILFS or Grannies who are still pretty for their age and can still put in work? I'd definitely like to experience that on my next trip. I keep scouring Dominican Cupid but haven't found the perfect one -- yet.

Stones

« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2022, 07:31:50 PM »
I consider 45 a great-grandmother in these circles, these hoes procreate at 15!

LOL @Mister Pink. Nothing like that old, experienced puss!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2022, 07:48:47 PM »
Ya man LOL, getting the stink eye from the chica at the front desk is the the norm for an old white guy like me. Never let it bother me, it's a whore town, they seen it all, most times I think its aim at the chica, LOL
Funny stayed at the Europa many times the day shift no problem even the early eve shift no worries this older white donimican lady always polite even to the chicas .however the grave yard shift mid age 30 darker donimican chica puts a face on     too bad some one didnt f--k the attitude out of her !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2022, 07:55:48 PM »

stinqu

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2022, 05:11:46 PM »
Stones, if a chica on ANY DOMINICAN SITE says shes 32,chances are shes 42. They all lie about there age once there over 30. I am very good at ages, and had many in the 40-50 yr. range that all looked 10-15 yrs younger to most men think they are. A hot 40yr. old will f--k you silly for 3000 and a couple bottles of wine all night long.

stinqu

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2022, 05:21:02 PM »
2 of my favorite chicas are over 40. When I want a nice mellow night, a home cooked meal and a half gallon of Martini and Rossi, tunes, red wine and f--king WOOHO!!! They are my go to gals.

Stones

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2022, 05:42:58 PM »
Stones, if a chica on ANY DOMINICAN SITE says shes 32,chances are shes 42. They all lie about there age once there over 30. I am very good at ages, and had many in the 40-50 yr. range that all looked 10-15 yrs younger to most men think they are. A hot 40yr. old will f--k you silly for 3000 and a couple bottles of wine all night long.
[/b][/size]

LOL! My man!

stinqu

« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2022, 06:26:18 PM »
Stones, why is so funny?  Even semi-hoes like to have a day off. My 40yr old grannys don't work the streets, but if you find them they will party and rock your world. That older server in the place you just ate at might be one of the best fu*ks you ever had! A sex hungry, fit woman will preform.

stinqu

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2022, 06:51:06 PM »
Many of us here have met that one chica that just "likes to f**k". She may be 20-30 yrs old. What happens when she ages out? ME, I LOOK FOR THEM. Were ever they are "look for that smile" and solid eye contact, slide your phone over to them on the low low, got a couple from the check out counter,

Jazzy2019

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2022, 07:20:29 PM »

But, you ain’t f--king no 40+ dominicana using no condom. Lol

Stones

« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2022, 07:44:32 PM »
Stones, why is so funny?  Even semi-hoes like to have a day off. My 40yr old grannys don't work the streets, but if you find them they will party and rock your world. That older server in the place you just ate at might be one of the best fu*ks you ever had! A sex hungry, fit woman will preform.

@Stingu,

LOL, you got it wrong, bro! I love your post -- everything about it! When I'm in the Su I focus on the young but legal 3's, 4's, 5's, 6's and 7's. Then at the other end of the scale I seek out MILFs and Grannies. That's why I was chuckling about your post, especially the bit about 40-year-old grannies. That made me laugh because I have been there! LOL.

Trust me, you have not had Granny pussy in the DR until you pull panties off and were shocked to see a completely grey cunt! LOL. But I did what I hadda do.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal