global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Pesos for Overnight  (Read 2202 times)

TravelYoda

Re: Pesos for Overnight
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2024, 09:56:15 AM »
Been there bro, time to bench her. It seems to me (tell me if I'm wrong) that some chicas put in their best effort to start so they can get you hook on their PUSSY, if they can't get you to fall in love with them, that's it, shows over!!!! That's why its best to have a few regulars that know the score and still put in the work.

100% true. Its a job through and through for them. First 30 days, showing up on time, ironing the clothes, and going the extra mile. After probation, you get whatever version they feel like giving you with 40% effort.

stinqu

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2024, 09:08:59 PM »
Yah too funny,probation is over, I can do what I want!!! WRONG BITCH!! YOU GONE....

Fuci76

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2024, 02:37:59 PM »
What is going rate for an overnight with a hot seniorita?

5000 give or take.

Ones in high demand will ask for more...

Ones in NOT so high demand will likely STILL ask for more...but will settle for less once you call their bluff.

Either way, determine what your absolute bottom line price is, and don't veer from it.  If you decide 5000 is gonna be your absolute highest you'll pay for an overnight, stick with it.

The key is to have enough options to where one girl won't stop the party.  If you see a chick you like, and she declines, just politely move on to the next....[yes, "moving on to the next" is difficult and damn near impossible for a lot of dudes...but it's necessary].

500 for overnight - How much are you paying for ST chicks? I was there a year ago, many wanted 5000 but I was paying around 4000. (You can see my story in more detail on prices in the stories section if you are interested)
Chicas for daytime I got down to 2500. I was once walking around away from the bars and I was propositioned by a chica that wanted to go with me right now for 2000, it may have even been 1500 actually I can't properly remember. I tried to take her number so I could keep my options open, but she said no to that. Or she had no phone - she told me where she worked so I could get her another night. I never did take her up on the offer.

I'm guessing that with all the inflation, that prices have risen this year>?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 02:40:38 PM by Fuci76 »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2024, 08:59:45 AM »
What is going rate for an overnight with a hot seniorita?

5000 give or take.

Ones in high demand will ask for more...

Ones in NOT so high demand will likely STILL ask for more...but will settle for less once you call their bluff.

Either way, determine what your absolute bottom line price is, and don't veer from it.  If you decide 5000 is gonna be your absolute highest you'll pay for an overnight, stick with it.

The key is to have enough options to where one girl won't stop the party.  If you see a chick you like, and she declines, just politely move on to the next....[yes, "moving on to the next" is difficult and damn near impossible for a lot of dudes...but it's necessary].

500 for overnight - How much are you paying for ST chicks? I was there a year ago, many wanted 5000 but I was paying around 4000. (You can see my story in more detail on prices in the stories section if you are interested)
Chicas for daytime I got down to 2500. I was once walking around away from the bars and I was propositioned by a chica that wanted to go with me right now for 2000, it may have even been 1500 actually I can't properly remember. I tried to take her number so I could keep my options open, but she said no to that. Or she had no phone - she told me where she worked so I could get her another night. I never did take her up on the offer.

I'm guessing that with all the inflation, that prices have risen this year>?

ST?  3000 (give or take).

I've never gone over 4000 for a short time stay.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal