global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How much Dick are these chica takeing ?  (Read 1796 times)

tugboaboat5393

How much Dick are these chica takeing ?
« on: March 07, 2024, 12:18:23 PM »
Good question how much cock are the takeing, 3 times a week 15 times a week or more,, can you tell if the pussy beat up and run thru ,like throwing a hot dog down a hall way..I know we all get burnt out after sport f--king hard after 7 days,,,, what the average pipe there accomdating hehe !?

Aintnew2this

Re: How much Dick are these chica takeing ?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 12:01:46 PM »
You don’t want to know.  Suffice to say, "raw dawging" is for those who hate their dick.

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 05:14:50 PM »
Are we talking from tourist or in general? Tourist could be 3-10 for someone mediocre in looks, while they overall May do something sexual 30 times a week between novios, landlords, expats, flings, etc…
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

sosuajefe

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 05:39:32 PM »
Travel s right...the average girl aint getting paid daily multiple times, too many fish in the pond. Aside from us, it in the air. They could be f--king multiple locals for favours (ie. moto guys, taxis, novios and the list goes on). No way to tell if she been ran thru, some have innie boxes others have hanging lips which absolutely repulses me. I can't have hanging labia it is so unappealing. Its genetic not that they been ran through over and over which I'm sure they have, but hey I find it gross other guys might like that.

samashe

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 06:24:12 PM »
Just got off the phone with a chica that returned to the life. She has no reason to lie, since she is telling me she is back.
Been back a month, thinks she did over 30 guys.

sosuajefe

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 06:49:04 PM »
It's believable, some take the pills to stop their period. So thats like 1 a day....not 2-3-4-5 a day. The box couldn't take it even if guys bust fast. take the period time away it comes to one and a decimal. It's def believable 1 a day maybe 2. If a train runs through they not wanting more. They want more money but are physically dry.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 07:36:16 PM »
Just got off the phone with a chica that returned to the life. She has no reason to lie, since she is telling me she is back.
Been back a month, thinks she did over 30 guys.
So if my math is correct thats an average of one a day  or  you could say shes down to the su on weekends or 4 nites out a week hit up a few guys get 7 dicks in her a week all in a few days and take a few days off,, Sure if a chica in ok health not all f--ked up on booze and drugs 30 dicks a months sound average,,, funny i  i just got back from a 60 day stay im  an old guy stayed with a semi pro was hiting it 3 to four times a week,,,  mabey 20 times a month 45 times in 60 days,,, and this was a 30 year old chica job kids and other social activities,,,,, so dont think there getting f--ke d by three or more guys a day 7 days aweek !YMMV

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 09:44:02 PM »
The real question is..... Do you even really wanna know how much they're taking?
And if you DO wanna know..... WHY? lol

sosuajefe

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2024, 12:29:30 AM »
People have belief that these chicas taking mad dick daily. They aren’t. Maybe low budget rats are. More than half these chics especially the whales go home empty handed. What they have to lose to post up? Nothing more than staying in their sheet metal crib. And those who are upper scale trying to charge these outrageous prices on the board cause they’d rather sleep with 1 for St than 3. So be it but never in my life would I pay that for a sosua broad no matter how good she might look. 100$ st lmfao

samashe

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2024, 05:32:33 PM »
The real question is..... Do you even really wanna know how much they're taking?

My kink. I like to know how big of a slut I'm f--king.
Narratophilia is a sexual fetish in which words and stories are sexually arousing, usually by the telling of dirty and obscene words or stories to a partner.

I ain't wifey, but short term. Like watching a train wreck

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2024, 05:45:20 PM »
Some mentioned raw dawg! My experiences has been 90% of them don’t f--k raw! They might put numbers in but chicas are fairly safe! But herpes is a different story! Condoms can’t solve that

Henny White

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2024, 05:53:36 PM »

My kink. I like to know how big of a slut I'm f--king.
Narratophilia is a sexual fetish in which words and stories are sexually arousing, usually by the telling of dirty and obscene words or stories to a partner.

I ain't wifey, but short term. Like watching a train wreck

I'm a sick f--k, I like a quick f--k
I like my dick sucked, I'll buy you a sick truck
I'll buy you some new tits, I'll get you that nip-tuck
How you start a family? The condom slipped up
I'm a sick f--k, I'm inappropriate
I like hearin' stories, I like that ho shit
I wanna hear mo' shit, I like the ho shit
Send me some mo' shit, you triflin' ho bitch (bitch, bitch, bitch)
You're such a f--kin' ho, I love it (I love it)
You're such a f--kin' ho, I love it (I love it)

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2024, 09:56:10 PM »
A lot of these chicks aren’t smashing as much as dudes think. A lot of these chicas are moonlighters. You’ll see them in a spot on occasion, but not regularly.

The same can’t be said of the hardcore ones that never seem to leave the strip. Those are the ones that are doing the most.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2024, 06:49:56 AM »
You got that right the real hard core one Pedro Cilante, like stoic statues, As a vet you see them all the time,and the hardend look,,, lets say the midget shes there almost every day and you guessed it she be on the creep cammers more than a few times !!

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2024, 09:42:14 AM »
Wait, so you have a literal midget taking that stroll, apparently a deaf chica and another with one eye? I'm wondering what other f--kery is going on there? It would be sad if it wasn't so goddamned funny.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal