global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cartagena, Colombia Feb 2024  (Read 1452 times)

booger

Re: Cartagena, Colombia Feb 2024
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2024, 02:24:38 AM »
thx for the pics. i do like my chocolate.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2024, 07:18:17 PM »
Nice report. First chick was looking right! My ideal woman overseas. Never had a bad time with a negra overseas. Not once over  years.
Them hood CTG chicas are a mixed bag in my experience. I had a great time with one, but another I'm convinces was trying to set me up to get got and another kept spilling shit on the floor of the apartment.   

What do you think about the CTG venezualans vs colombians?

justin_credible

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2024, 10:59:51 PM »
Nice report. First chick was looking right! My ideal woman overseas. Never had a bad time with a negra overseas. Not once over  years.
Them hood CTG chicas are a mixed bag in my experience. I had a great time with one, but another I'm convinces was trying to set me up to get got and another kept spilling shit on the floor of the apartment.   

What do you think about the CTG venezualans vs colombians?

I went to Carty in October (2023) just before Mayor shut things down and had an incredible time with a buddy.

For me ,CTG Venezuelans are some of the best values on the planet with awesome service. Business like in approach, however, and it's very difficult to see if they are genuine with their sincerity and not playing the part, if that makes sense. All women do this to some extent, but I find the Vennies the best at it. In my experiences, they treat you like a pampered customer and unlike the Dominicans who (selfishly) look for the quick dollar on their terms.

I also find Venezuelans to have more common sense, be cultured/smarter and dress to the 9's and be more into fitness. I can't say enough good things about the carty Vennies, and they will literally keep you on retainer for years and remember you. You will literally be in awe while she's walking up the stairs to your bedroom...

Some negatives is that there is a TON of plastic and fake boobs, and crazy BBL's. Cannot, and will not ever leave my drink unattended or put myself in a situation where I'm not in 100% control. I must say, with Dominicans I'm much more open to have them overnight and be a bit more laxed.

Colombian women I find slightly more pricey, and they tend to look their noses down on Venezuelans who had a stranglehold on CTG for a couple of years there. I still wouldn't trust them any more or less than the Vennies.

Colombia's issue will always be safety, but I am so glad I got a small taste of things before these mayors out the squeeze on Carty and Meddy. I'm also glad I kept a few girls on retainer.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2024, 05:36:00 PM »
@justin_credible I agree mostly with that about Venezuelans.  We have to remember Venezuela was a top country in SA  not that long ago probably on the level of Portugal maybe before things went to hell. And the only country that tough english in grade school.

It's why Most Venezuelan girls 25-27+ will speak good english or carry themselves with more dignity. It's also why you can't trust them alot are grinding hard trying to make ends meet in a country that look down on them.

A chica with a nice juicy bbl is my weak spot, not going to lie. They don't sit right on alot of Colombians in MDE due to smaller frames so you get stick legs with a bumblebee butt.  Or the back room BBL that turns into a brick.

justin_credible

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2024, 06:51:19 PM »
@justin_credible I agree mostly with that about Venezuelans.  We have to remember Venezuela was a top country in SA  not that long ago probably on the level of Portugal maybe before things went to hell. And the only country that tough english in grade school.

It's why Most Venezuelan girls 25-27+ will speak good english or carry themselves with more dignity. It's also why you can't trust them alot are grinding hard trying to make ends meet in a country that look down on them.

A chica with a nice juicy bbl is my weak spot, not going to lie. They don't sit right on alot of Colombians in MDE due to smaller frames so you get stick legs with a bumblebee butt.  Or the back room BBL that turns into a brick.

It's a shame that Carty and Meddy are going through all these regulations. Only took 3 years after the pandemic and travel really opening up for major changes to occur. Personally? I'll def take a break from carty   but only time will tell if the box will ever be spoon-fed like it was. I find it hard to believe it won't be moved in some form to some other spot, as I have heard on other forums that a couple of other club spots have already filled in the gap.

I already know the response to this post will be that "smarter" or "savy" brothers will always succeed (which is true anywhere you go)  sometimes people want the ease, which is going to obviously being pigeonholed for guys with Carty and Meddy being restricted. I'm just curious what's going to fill the vaccuum going forward or if it's even something to worry about. The world is a big place, so I'm not worried and Colombia was really only "safe" for American for a hot minute. Even before these restrictions, the scope culture had me on high alert.

It's bad timing too because in October my buddy and I didn't get the chance to hit up Meddie and experience it. This is why if a city is hot, I go and not waste time (I hit carty up 3 times in 2 years). At this point, there's zero chance of me going to Meddy.

On the positive, this should crash prices which were going sky-high anyway, and this is a good way to "reset" things again. Wherever the party does go, expect it to be broadcast because this is the times we live in.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 06:56:15 PM by justin_credible »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2024, 07:59:47 PM »
Brothers are going to have a hard time detoxing from those white girls. 👩🏻‍🦱  Once they have they’ll be headed to the DR. 😂

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal