global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Europa?  (Read 5777 times)

Stones

Re: Europa?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2021, 05:19:07 PM »
So i had to leave my spot and had to find a place for two nights. Friday and Saturday, and i did not plan anything. Casa Valeria was booked, Playa Alicia was booked, so i was heading to a spot to get some lunch and look online and i drove past Europa. Why not...

I think it was $86 for two nights, maybe a bit more because i paid in pesos. Its a basic cheap hotel, security was good and i think they do a "resort" lock in now. The party moved inside from the bar and was for sure going on well past 11.

What else was going on way past 11, 12, 1, 2... was the fawken noise outside. Moto's, yelling, fighting, I was on the road side. It's a pain in the ass.

Ahhh, Europa. One of my favorite spots. All you need there is a chica who screams like hell when she is being pounded. And you don't have to worry. With all the other noise nobody will even hear her.

Enjoy.

Ted68

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2021, 01:03:06 AM »
When not staying in a villa Europa is my spot..tried other places such as New Garden and Piergorgio but not the same as Europa at least for me. The location pool and having a nice staff there are factors.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2021, 05:54:32 AM »
Yes certain rooms are noisy,,, but like posted tip or ask of an inside room if availble,, last time i stayed there i booked a double room, gound floor near the pool 2 conecting rooms. seperate bed rooms, great if  after your deed chica can relax or if you have a good repeat  she can get out of your hair and sleep in the other room

Ted68

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2021, 02:36:59 AM »
Yes certain rooms are noisy,,, but like posted tip or ask of an inside room if availble,, last time i stayed there i booked a double room, gound floor near the pool 2 conecting rooms. seperate bed rooms, great if  after your deed chica can relax or if you have a good repeat  she can get out of your hair and sleep in the other room
Ok cool..👍🏾

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2021, 09:14:11 AM »
...not to mention Ramona's restaurant. Good food and sexy waitresses!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrwGPrRObn4&t=4s
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

jd66

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2021, 10:45:47 AM »
I enjoy staying at Europa for the most part but they need to invest in some new mattresses for many of the rooms there.

I have had trips where after a few days my back really hurts and it no doubt is the crappy mattresses causing the problem.

Also going to need some bug spray as those nasty little mosquito's seem to find their way into the rooms

JoeRoc

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 08:43:21 PM »
I used the Europa airbnb as a smash spot and brought towels over from my main spot as my source for clean towels.

This is really good advice. I used Europa as a smash pad too.

Hoosier

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2021, 03:07:27 PM »
I just finished a month at Europa before moving to an apartment on Saturday. I had towels changed all 30 days I was there.

I had sheets and linen changed every other day. They also did my dishes and of course, cleaned the floor and bathroom.

I gave the maid 100 pesos every other day.

However, I will never stay there again. Mosquitos out the ass. Noise from the Dominican apartment adjacent to  Europa. Noise 20 hours a day. Also non-strop noise from fellow guests.

INTERNET is the worse I've ever experienced. The internet caused me a lot of trouble. Especially for my online Spanish classes.

JoeRoc

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2021, 03:43:18 PM »
I just finished a month at Europa before moving to an apartment on Saturday. I had towels changed all 30 days I was there.

I had sheets and linen changed every other day. They also did my dishes and of course, cleaned the floor and bathroom.

However, I will never stay there again. Mosquitos out the ass. Noise from the Dominican apartment adjacent to  Europa. Noise 20 hours a day. Also non-strop noise from fellow guests.

INTERNET is the worse I've ever experienced. The internet caused me a lot of trouble. Especially for my online Spanish classes.

You a brave man for spending 30 days there. I saw a big ass cockroach on my window and knew I made the right decision using it as a secondary place. But despite the problems Europa is a FUN place. Lots of expats and the security is cool af.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2021, 04:13:20 PM »

How much was that month stay at Europa?

Stones

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2021, 05:04:38 PM »
Hoosier,

Did you book your 30-day stay through Europa or an Airbnb owner?

Hoosier

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2021, 07:14:11 PM »

I'm gonna take as ass-chewing for telling the truth here, but it cost me $717 on Airbnb for the month of July. Room 119 with refrigerator, gas stove and sink. 

You live and learn.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2021, 07:30:52 PM »
3rd floor last room on the side street is 15bucks a day. But no real a/c!! So book it in December January!  Also, because you will smashing a lot of chicas there...you'll need a source for fresh towels.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 09:17:32 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JoeRoc

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2021, 07:35:43 PM »

I'm gonna take as ass-chewing for telling the truth here, but it cost me $717 on Airbnb for the month of July. Room 119 with refrigerator, gas stove and sink. 

You live and learn.

I paid $240 which is $40 a day for 6 days. You paid $23 a day thats not a bad deal. They didnt clean your sheets or bring you fresh towels though did they?

Henny White

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2021, 07:39:41 PM »
Just booked for 149$ today for 4 days in Europa

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal