global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ever been threatened by a pimp/boyfriend?  (Read 2901 times)

Bravo1818

Ever been threatened by a pimp/boyfriend?
« on: October 02, 2020, 10:26:58 PM »
I was reading various posts on here and keep seeing warnings to beware of homicidal pimps who will show up with grenade launchers to kill gringos over 1000 pesos!   

In 25 years of traveling to brasil, I have never ever seen a Brazilian pimp/boyfriend show up at a hotel or apartment of a tourist to beat him up over money that the hoe said was owed to her.

So my question is this... in the Land of Professional Chest Puffers (Dominican Republic) how many of you or your friends can say that they ever had to deal with a angry pimp who threatened you because his hoe said you owed her money?  I have the feeling nobody is going to say it happened to them and very few will have a story about HEARING it happened to some guy they didn't know personally.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Ever been threatened by a pimp/boyfriend?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 10:53:18 PM »
I had one show up but he was cool with me. I guess because I was a paying customer.  Haha Weird but, stranger things have happened to me. I just take it on stride. The one that had me worried was when I was in a farmer's bed with his wife keeping me warm, and he was on the other side of her! But I was very young and should have avoided the risk.
Or maybe I shouldn't have had an affair with an MP's wife. But he was beating her...eventhough that was ok back then.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 11:15:12 PM »
 I seen a moto/pimp/bf pull up to get one of his Haitian hoes who was a member of a harem. The tourist was a drunk Canadian who didn’t care and talked shit. The pimp could not get past security and a gate, so he tossed a beer bottle and a fight popped off. Still the Canadian guy didn’t get hit, as he dodged the bottle, and went back to his room with his girls.

If the boyfriend gets you, it’s likely at a non secure spot. However I never got tested or threatened by a bf or pimp. I got semi ripped off before and the pimp told me to chill once, in another country. But I told him let me talk to the girl as we had a prearranged deal, I was able to get a slight refund so I could pay my cab fare. Less than 5$ but it was the principal and I ain’t want to go to the atm plus I got screwed so I guess he understood as he didn’t get in the way.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

Ghost of PB

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 03:05:33 AM »
Let me address the chest Puffers comment because I feel like it was addressed to me... lol.
1) I never said a chicas novio will show up to your door ... I stated it’s easy to get set up and if I was a chica I would get a lot of these dudes... your a guest on foreign soil... Sosua is so small... people don’t have much ... so if a chica I’m f--king is offering me money to threaten you... you don’t think a local will do it!

2) alll this was regarded to a gringo putting his hands on a chica! Instead of paying her! Now I’m not a fear pusher but we as gringos that chicas ain’t as grimes as American hoes! If so a lot of y’all would of got hit up!

Now don’t think security at these hotels are 100%... money in play they will fold.... dudes just need to be street smart and what I read on here is a lot of dummies in Sosua. Dudes getting shit stolen from their rooms... that’s on you for leaving it out and f--king a bum bitch! A lot dudes lowball chicas.... with that comes the f--k this n---- attitude and she’s gonna try to beat you any way she can. By stealing or giving you bad service. Now back to what I stated is what’s stopping a chica from calling her novio and telling him he won’t pay! She can easily take your pic and tell him dude is stay in this room at this hotel..... all I’m trying to let dudes know all that tough guy bitch ain’t shit ego is corny! Your a visitor in a foreign land if they want to get you .... your getting got!

lazy_monger

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2020, 06:06:46 AM »
Never had it happened.  I have a met a few "novios" in the DR.  They are part of the game.  I dared a chick to call her "mafioso" but nothing came of that.  That said, you are on foreign territory and your away game is no match for them.  I was included in a beatdown in Mexico that led to a death because "I am a big guy" bravado took over and also got us arrested on top of that.  I don't f--king care how tall you are or big you think you are, it means nothing. I was young but now I avoid dudes who think they are invincible because they are over a certain height.

Bravo1818

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2020, 03:11:14 PM »
Let me address the chest Puffers comment because I feel like it was addressed to me... lol.

Ghost, it wasn't addressed at you, it was addressed to the subject.  I have had the privilege to be able travel around this planet and without question, the biggest theatrical chest puffers in the world reside in the DR.  I grew up in the Bronx, I know what  how real thugs/ killers act.   There is none of the "Let me Yell, Scream, Stomp my feet, Threaten, Make a big show, so everybody can see how mad I am" behavior from a real killer!!  Real killers don't wave guns around or make a scene, they just shoot you and bounce.

These Domincan men might do something to another Dominican / Haitian, but I am not surprised at all that not nobody came on to say that a Dominican tried to step to them over a hoe.  They are not stupid, they know that most brothas got them hands, they are not trying to test the skills.  They will talk shit and claim they are coming back with machetes and guns but I have yet to hear a SINGLE case of it actually happening in the 10 years I have been traveling to the DR.

(Now the police on the other hand, they might f--k you up if the female is their hoe or a family member. )

Ghost of PB

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 03:23:31 PM »
Lmao... yes Dominicans are notorious chest beaters but can’t throw them hands! Lol... if your from the Bronx you know from Washington Heights to Fordham... Ricans whip that ass. Little different now. Dominicans getting money. Oh btw family is from Jackson Projects!  So with a New York State of mind you can relate how easy it is to set mongers up but it doesn’t happen. My statement was based on that... basically saying if I was a chica ... dudes are getting got! Anyways.. your correct they do pump their chests

Raul67

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 03:54:22 PM »
Regarding chest pounding and aggressive behavior by Dominican men, they are much more prone to violence than most others in the Latin world. Ask anyone you know in the Border Patrol that has worked the border of Mexico to compare the OTMs crossing into the USA illegally to Dominicans sneaking into Puerto Rico by boat.

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 05:33:30 AM »
From what I hear they have a saying in new york. DDP. Dominicans don't play. Maybe they can't box but they definetly shoot and can swing that machete with the best of em...

TheRealDallas

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 05:42:32 AM »
From what I hear they have a saying in new york. DDP. Dominicans don't play. Maybe they can't box but they definetly shoot and can swing that machete with the best of em...

They softer than charmin in NJ ????????‍♂️

streeteasy

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2020, 06:14:45 AM »
Dominicans bleed like everybody else, but who's going on a sex vacation for beef?  As stated by so many before, pay a problem bitch and carry on.  Treat it like a parking ticket.

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2020, 03:30:44 PM »

They softer than charmin in NJ ????????‍♂️

Huh interesting. I will take your word for it.

Indy_500

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2021, 03:18:36 PM »
Assume you are not always texting with the chicas. Thes hoes have pimp. Usually the husband. When they are married in this country its for life, so the husband have acces to the hoe cellphone and will do a lots of money with her if she's cute. Common sens apply, give minimal info on you and your next move. It's a business relationship, not  sentimental. Even if they mange they wife pussy these dudes can be very jalous ans possessive. It happen me once to see the face of a dude i seen on her social media and identified as her Ex romaing in the area where ia was living. Usually you will never had any info about their existance, they take the money bringed back by the wife and don't care about you usually.

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2021, 06:27:41 PM »
Most young chicas have a NOVIO, that tells them they love them and takes their money. When the chica hits 25 they move on. This is when the chicas get really aggesive, the time is running short. The smart ones dump the Novio way before and saved up some money. Know 2 that rent chairs in salons for hair and nails and work on the side.

Artbell1

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2021, 06:51:30 PM »
Dominicans bleed like everybody else, but who's going on a sex vacation for beef?  As stated by so many before, pay a problem bitch and carry on.  Treat it like a parking ticket.

I had to do that this past Thursday Night. (7/8/21).

Just a bad attitude. I paid her and told her to go home.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal