global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Cuba  (Read 2376 times)

MACK

Cuba
« on: December 19, 2020, 11:27:43 PM »
Who has been to Cuba ? I will go regardless....for one the tickets are cheaper than DR, Colombia and brazil. Thinking like Feb. Let me know how you liked it if you have been.......

Hoosier

Re: Cuba
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 08:39:46 AM »
Who has been to Cuba ? I will go regardless....for one the tickets are cheaper than DR, Colombia and brazil. Thinking like Feb. Let me know how you liked it if you have been.......

I been to Cuba 12 times. I have f--ked bitches in over 60 countries.  Cuba is hands down my favorite.  All of the bullshit you TMBTS simps complain about doesnt exist in Cuba. In Cuba, be a man, get the pussy.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 10:53:18 AM »

I been to Cuba 12 times. I have f--ked bitches in over 60 countries.  Cuba is hands down my favorite.  All of the bullshit you TMBTS simps complain about doesnt exist in Cuba. In Cuba, be a man, get the pussy.
Tell the man how you liked it. What you enjoyed. What you would do again.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 10:53:32 AM »

Saint is that you?
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

lazy_monger

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 03:24:44 PM »

Saint is that you?

Saint is a black dude from NYC, a former Wall Street person.    Hoosier is a country white dude from Indiana....   Keep up, man.

lol. 

Hoosier

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 09:23:14 PM »

Papi, man Cuban girls are just fun! They don't have a lot but they are never boring. Walk down to the malecon and sit down and girls will offer to share their rum. Even better, buy a bottle of rum and bring some cups and sit down with 5 -10 chicas just shooting the shit and flirting.

Whether is was a hard corps Puta or just a regular girl, Cuban girls love sex. Those people have the horny gene.

Stay at a casa particular. The host family will usually cook you food.  Hook you up with relatives, if you want. Exchange dollars for the higher rate. Advise you where to go, what to do and how to do it. And, how to avoid scamsxand scammers.

I ALWAYS take care of my casa family. It has payed off in spades.

Stay in Vedado. Except for your casa family and those you have a relationship, AVOID Cuban men. If someone aporiaches you in the street, your answer is NO!

Just like in the DR, chica-proof your room.

Generally, I'm not one of those guys that you read about on forms that tell people to buy little gifts for girls. However, due to the Embargo, this is a great idea in Cuba. Handing out little small gifts that you bought rrom a dollar store in America goes a long way. Cuban girls really love getting small gifts.

Don't discuss politics and don't do anything political in Cuba.

All types of women are available in Cuba lawyers doctors professor's professional people people from all walks of life.

VivaLaVega

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 05:37:14 AM »
Just find a way to go, it’s extraordinary. I used to go 2-3 times a year but have not been since August 2019. Fawk... I have been to an airport since March!

Cigars, art, architecture, history... But the music. I get so sick of a group of five guys in Hawaiian shirts playing the same song in DR wherever you go. The live music scene in Havana is incredible.

MACK

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 03:57:34 PM »

Papi, man Cuban girls are just fun! They don't have a lot but they are never boring. Walk down to the malecon and sit down and girls will offer to share their rum. Even better, buy a bottle of rum and bring some cups and sit down with 5 -10 chicas just shooting the shit and flirting.

Whether is was a hard corps Puta or just a regular girl, Cuban girls love sex. Those people have the horny gene.

Stay at a casa particular. The host family will usually cook you food.  Hook you up with relatives, if you want. Exchange dollars for the higher rate. Advise you where to go, what to do and how to do it. And, how to avoid scamsxand scammers.

I ALWAYS take care of my casa family. It has payed off in spades.

Stay in Vedado. Except for your casa family and those you have a relationship, AVOID Cuban men. If someone aporiaches you in the street, your answer is NO!

Just like in the DR, chica-proof your room.

Generally, I'm not one of those guys that you read about on forms that tell people to buy little gifts for girls. However, due to the Embargo, this is a great idea in Cuba. Handing out little small gifts that you bought rrom a dollar store in America goes a long way. Cuban girls really love getting small gifts.

Don't discuss politics and don't do anything political in Cuba.

All types of women are available in Cuba lawyers doctors professor's professional people people from all walks of life.

Thanks man ! I really look forward to booking soon ! I figured it would be better than DR especially because of the economical situation :-)

Raul67

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 07:08:31 PM »
Interesting thread. I’ll definitely be going sometime in the next 12 months. My method of operation is time tested. Rarely go anywhere at night.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 07:58:57 PM »

Saint is that you?

Saint is a black dude from NYC, a former Wall Street person.    Hoosier is a country white dude from Indiana....   Keep up, man.

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2024, 09:51:29 AM »
Cuba is hands down my favorite. 

Yeah, I gotta get back down there.  Love the talent.  Watching this dude's trip report brought back memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mx39RbQ4Io
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Sangnyc21

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 12:54:12 AM »
Cuba is off da chain. Took my first trip a couple weeks ago. The best thing I can say is this place won’t be run over and ruined by the YouTube and Instagram influencers. It’s a police run country and while they will def treat foreigners like gold if you try to disrespect their country you gonna be in a Britney Griner situation.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2024, 06:46:34 AM »
Cuba is hands down my favorite. 

Yeah, I gotta get back down there.  Love the talent.  Watching this dude's trip report brought back memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mx39RbQ4Io

Cuba’s been on my radar for minute, but I have yet to make the trip. I was kinda put off by the infrastructure there. Difficult to get wi-fi, certain kinds of food & spices unavailable, etc. I wanna be comfortable, lol.

Anyhow, when you went, did you fly directly from the U.S. or connect and fly in from a different country?

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2024, 05:45:57 PM »
Cuba’s been on my radar for minute, but I have yet to make the trip. I was kinda put off by the infrastructure there. Difficult to get wi-fi, certain kinds of food & spices unavailable, etc. I wanna be comfortable, lol.

Anyhow, when you went, did you fly directly from the U.S. or connect and fly in from a different country?

A couple of weeks ago in MIA airport I saw (6) direct flights departing on American Airlines
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 05:49:35 PM by Pussyrus1422 »

Evac305

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2024, 01:02:40 AM »
Anyone have guest friendly Airbnb recommendations. I’ll be out there in a couple of months

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal