global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 2 mafiosa alerts  (Read 1892 times)

Darkwingfuk

2 mafiosa alerts
« on: March 24, 2023, 12:08:17 PM »
So from what i heard from multiple people are that these 2 girls are always together trying to get happy hour for only 1500-2000 each but after the session is done they tell them they are minors and will go to the police unless you pay more
Both do not have i.d so its mostly people with airbnbs with no security who get caught or whoever takes them to hotel dulce where i.d is not needed
Names
Yeisica and madelin

Jazzy2019

Re: 2 mafiosa alerts
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 12:15:45 PM »
They look underage. Anyone who doesn’t insist on seeing their cédulas was simply hoping he could get away with it.

Darkwingfuk

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 12:17:17 PM »
They look underage. Anyone who doesn’t insist on seeing their cédulas was simply hoping he could get away with it.

Exactly and the lightskin one has been out here for years  :-X

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 12:23:01 PM »
I am so glad I don't like ratchet. It eliminate so many problems when I am mongering.  Every time somebody post a video or picture of some f--ked up broad in any of these countries,  more often than not it is some chick that looks exactly like the type of chick that would do something f--ked up. 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 12:37:07 PM »
I am so glad I don't like ratchet. It eliminate so many problems when I am mongering.  Every time somebody post a video or picture of some f--ked up broad in any of these countries,  more often than not it is some chick that looks exactly like the type of chick that would do something f--ked up.

Come on Lazy. You know they all just hoes. Don’t matter which one you choose they’re all the same. 😂😂😂

Stonewall

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 01:34:48 PM »
Yes the no cedillas is a big give away.
But it is sad that their deaths might be waiting on them f--king with the wrong person.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Joethejoe

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 01:43:36 PM »
Crazy ratchet hoes, they post so much crazy shit on IG

@loscuerocompro01

Stones..

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2023, 04:08:25 PM »
So from what i heard from multiple people are that these 2 girls are always together trying to get happy hour for only 1500-2000 each but after the session is done they tell them they are minors and will go to the police unless you pay more
Both do not have i.d so its mostly people with airbnbs with no security who get caught or whoever takes them to hotel dulce where i.d is not needed
Names
Yeisica and madelin

For all the newbies: Never, ever allow a chica in your room without age verification by the front desk or security. If the place you have booked doesn't screen for legal age, then find somewhere else to stay.

Pussyrus1422

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2023, 05:35:09 PM »
Crazy ratchet hoes, they post so much crazy shit on IG

@loscuerocompro01

I have socks older than those two mice.

murano2010

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2023, 04:39:47 AM »
Names
Yeisica and madelin

This only goes to show how corrupt and f--ked up law enforcement is in the DR.  These female monsters are not invisible to locals or the police.  We know the police know them bitches are out there.   And yet they allow them muthablubbers to f--k over the tourists.   The police need to do their jobs and kick those bitches out of the areas where tourists are.   And also send them f--king under aged begging kids home where they belong, and put people in charge of making sure they're going to school, and not in the streets around tourists.     
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Darkwingfuk

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2023, 01:52:42 PM »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 02:53:37 PM »
Dirty. rats.  They need a good  f--king in the ass

Jazzy2019

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2023, 03:41:10 PM »

They look to be no more than 15. What they need from any guy they approach is “No me molesta niñas”. Anyone who would take those two for a happy hour without double an triple checking their cédulas gets absolutely no sympathy from me.

lazy_monger

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2023, 02:04:19 PM »

They look to be no more than 15. What they need from any guy they approach is “No me molesta niñas”. Anyone who would take those two for a happy hour without double an triple checking their cédulas gets absolutely no sympathy from me.

Please don't say that. It doesn't mean what you think. Almost the opposite. No me molesta means I am not bothered by. No abuso de <insert noun here> is what you are looking for.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2023, 03:27:33 PM »

Please don't say that. It doesn't mean what you think. Almost the opposite. No me molesta means I am not bothered by. No abuso de <insert noun here> is what you are looking for.

Got it.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal