global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Are you brave enoufe to come down for the Super bowl sausege fest !  (Read 4107 times)

bionicsound

• All Access
Re: Are you brave enoufe to come down for the Super bowl sausege fest !
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2024, 06:00:39 PM »
It’s more than likely sticker shock. Dudes running down to Sosua under the impression that they can smash for $30-$40, only to be surprised and blindsided by non-negotiable $100+ ST quotes. 😆

Of course, it’s more than likely negotiable for the experienced vets, but for everyone else, it ain’t happening.

Throw in some U.S. priced food and drinks from Bailee, Rhumba’s, and Flip-Flop, along with an ATV excursion or two, and the average dude running down to the Su for the first or second time is tapped out of cash by the end of day 2.

The last two days of the trip are spent just watching the action. Smh.
[/quote]

$100+ ST non-negotiable??? I was planning on holding firm @ 3k for my 1st time going. I can stay in Atlanta and keep knocking down this pitiful ass roster I have for much less. $50 here or there and the occassional dinner/comedy show or some shit keeps them happy. The hell did y'all do down there???  Couldnt make up my mind initially, but since the YouTube videos show pure shit, Santo Domingo is definitely it.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2024, 06:28:03 PM »
I’m bored

Jazzy2019

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2024, 06:31:30 PM »
Your type?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2024, 09:47:31 PM »
It’s more than likely sticker shock. Dudes running down to Sosua under the impression that they can smash for $30-$40, only to be surprised and blindsided by non-negotiable $100+ ST quotes. 😆

Of course, it’s more than likely negotiable for the experienced vets, but for everyone else, it ain’t happening.

Throw in some U.S. priced food and drinks from Bailee, Rhumba’s, and Flip-Flop, along with an ATV excursion or two, and the average dude running down to the Su for the first or second time is tapped out of cash by the end of day 2.

$100+ ST non-negotiable??? I was planning on holding firm @ 3k for my 1st time going. I can stay in Atlanta and keep knocking down this pitiful ass roster I have for much less. $50 here or there and the occassional dinner/comedy show or some shit keeps them happy. The hell did y'all do down there???  Couldnt make up my mind initially, but since the YouTube videos show pure shit, Santo Domingo is definitely it.
[/quote]

There’s still some negotiation room with the chicas, but they’re not nearly as flexible as they used to be. A lot of chicas themselves are holding the line and walking away from dudes if the price is wrong. Especially the better looking ones.

Some may think that Santo Domingo is the answer. It isn’t. Not if you’re not well versed in speaking Spanish and comfortable rolling your sleeves up and mixing it up with the locals in THEIR hot spots, because they’re not catering to gringos. It’s nothing like Sosua in Santo Domingo.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2024, 09:49:43 PM »
Your type?

She has a lovely shape and she doesn’t appear to be bad looking. I would need to see a clearer photo up close, but at first glance, I would definitely investigate, lol.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2024, 01:54:48 AM »
I can vouch for @Jazzy… She’s nice.
I’m confused, why do you need to be brave to go Super Bowl weekend.?

No one is getting robbed, getting killed or fighting. So why the need to be brave?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 01:57:10 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Coochie93

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2024, 02:26:23 PM »

There’s still some negotiation room with the chicas, but they’re not nearly as flexible as they used to be. A lot of chicas themselves are holding the line and walking away from dudes if the price is wrong. Especially the better looking ones.

Some may think that Santo Domingo is the answer. It isn’t. Not if you’re not well versed in speaking Spanish and comfortable rolling your sleeves up and mixing it up with the locals in THEIR hot spots, because they’re not catering to gringos. It’s nothing like Sosua in Santo Domingo.
[/quote]

yikes, hitting the ground either next month or May, let's see what I can get for 2500-3500.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2024, 02:33:11 PM »
boils down to rats for 1500-2500 or do you spend 100 for a fine ass chica,, just dont get hosed by theiving chica !

justin_credible

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2024, 03:53:03 PM »

yikes, hitting the ground either next month or May, let's see what I can get for 2500-3500.
[/quote]

You can get better deals at the end of the night (past 1am) or in the afternoon, if they are awake. Frankly, I believe that 3000 pesos (50 dollars) for ST is a nice, sweet spot where both parties don't feel insulted, but especially during slow periods when they aren't doing anything anyway. I do have that 500 pesos wiggle room for a 4000 pesos girl who wants to meet in the middle with 3500 (my max). The only time I'd throw out a 2500 number is for a low(er) quality girl end of the night type take it or leave it type deal. You'll be able to get some good talent at that 3000-3500 range with a bit of patience and persistence and they should be happy with that price point.

Just keep in mind, no matter what people say here, you're not getting super high tier women for 3000 pesos at any time of the night. Sosua's downfall is lack of top tier women, and they know they are in the minority and many of them ask for 4000 during non-busy period and 5000 without negotiation. Never negotiate in USD.

This is updated info as I was just there 2 weeks ago BTW.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 03:54:46 PM by justin_credible »

Tex1988

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2024, 11:17:08 PM »
no defense, just common sense and knowing the game.
you got pissed because she could go make more than what you were paying.
you forgot it is her job.
you took it personal.
a weak move.
some fall in like you.
catch flights not feelings, not attitudes.
you found out she owes you no obligation.

Yes, Super Simp. You are defending the chicas.
Bros before hoes, dude. I see you cannot be trusted. Dirty Mack.
You'll throw a homie under the bus, just to impress a prostitute.

Tex1988

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2024, 11:30:41 PM »
I think a big part about how things have changed is that I do not see a lot of single guys here anymore, and I do not see a lot of girls getting taken.

Groups of 8-10 get led by the lowest common denominator and end up sitting in a restaurant having a 2 hour breakfast together, sitting on the beach having a two hour lunch together, then renting ATV's together, then sitting in Rumba watching a game together. They are having their vacation, having fun, but I am sure some of them cant break from the group to get a number let alone a ST.

So females see lots of guys but few potential clients. Girls from out of town have stopped coming because they know there are not enough guys around with deep pockets knocking down 2-3 a day.

There was a time when the women outnumbered the guys so much (10-15yrs ago) that even knocking down 2-3 a day left a lot of these chicas with no real money.

However, those were the times when you can do things, like have fun with groups of chicas at your hotel pool - BBQ'ing chicken wings and buying a case of presidentes/rum.

That was the MAIN reason to come to Sosua - not to be clock watching, and wondering if a chica is gonna give trash service.

Money wasn't an issue back then either. You knew that if you spent all of your money, you had the time of your LIFE.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2024, 11:47:24 PM »
 five to  ten years ago, Sosua a better vibe party atmosphere pre covide and the wench anti hoe mayor ,plus orders From santo Domingo,,,, to clean up  the hoes !Also before you tube blast and the internet puting Sosua as the hoe captital of the DR,,,You still can get laid  and as a vet or well imformed monger you still can have Fun !i rember hooking up with chicas that had no cell phones mabey a lousy flip fone and no whats app !

HitandRun

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2024, 03:17:27 AM »
no defense, just common sense and knowing the game.
you got pissed because she could go make more than what you were paying.
you forgot it is her job.
you took it personal.
a weak move.
some fall in like you.
catch flights not feelings, not attitudes.
you found out she owes you no obligation.

Yes, Super Simp. You are defending the chicas.
Bros before hoes, dude. I see you cannot be trusted. Dirty Mack.
You'll throw a homie under the bus, just to impress a prostitute.
nah, the super simp caught feelings.
she left you whinning.
dude catch flights not feelings.
f--k her for your price when she finishes lol.
cmon Tex lol!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2024, 08:02:37 AM »
Now if your realy Frugal your got the real low level chicas  ,the skinny friendly carpenters dream skiinny haitain chica ,kinda raggy assed but she will blow you for 300 pesos,, you got the midget not sure wahat she charges,, dont foeget one eye,, just bring a paper bag you can throw over so your not getting creeped out while f--king here, of cource you can hit it doggy,, plenty of really cheap chicas you can strect your monger pesos !

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2024, 11:07:18 PM »
I can vouch for @Jazzy… She’s nice.
I’m confused, why do you need to be brave to go Super Bowl weekend.?

No one is getting robbed, getting killed or fighting. So why the need to be brave?

There is no need to be brave....trust me. Lol

In essense, it's no different than any other weekend....just more people (mongers AND hoes), and a few more parties/events.

Just go and do your thing.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal