Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Sosua Street Advice

One Eye !

(1/3) > >>

tugboaboat5393:
Any one brave to partake? Think she's ñeedy , sticky fingers I always threw her a few pesos,   be fun to pound doggy and do some fave painting but she could be trouble  ,unless she  1500 2000 peso quick hit,

Travelguy90:

--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on April 22, 2024, 04:29:38 AM ---Any one brave to partake? Think she's ñeedy , sticky fingers I always threw her a few pesos,   be fun to pound doggy and do some fave painting but she could be trouble  ,unless she  1500 2000 peso quick hit,

--- End quote ---
f--k no, and 1000 peso might be too much let alone 1500-2000. She has kids so someone is nasty enough to do it, I was told it was from a local Dominican. Could be truth or lie, but that’s a road less desired. Just go to bed if you broke, don’t settle for that

Mr Back Shot:
Please stop asking about that zombified gremlin! Anyone willing to partake in anything from it is absolutely disgusting. No one should accept anything from it, massage, oral, sex, even if it was offered for free. The zombie of a person is literally a 0 out of 10.

sosuasosua:
Shes a monster

Just_A_Guy:

--- Quote from: tugboaboat5393 on April 22, 2024, 04:29:38 AM ---Any one brave to partake? Think she's ñeedy , sticky fingers I always threw her a few pesos,   be fun to pound doggy and do some fave painting but she could be trouble  ,unless she  1500 2000 peso quick hit,

--- End quote ---

Bro... with all due respect.... knock it off 😂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version