global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: If dudes say sosua is dead. I wonder what it was like before.  (Read 6556 times)

Footnyc

Just recently came back from a three day trip and I had a blast. This was my first visit, and there definitely are still baddies in sosua. I will do a full report later. I will post some pics here.

Footnyc

Re: If dudes say sosua is dead. I wonder what it was like before.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 05:36:42 PM »
And a big thank you to all the dudes who post in here. You guys helped me a lot on this trip. I appreciate it

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 06:00:40 PM »
Let me explain…don’t take it personal, but the best looking girl in those photos I would say was a 7.  Sosua had 10’s in 2014…and I was late to the party. I can’t image what it was like in 2010, 2009 or earlier.

2) the vibe was different.  I feel like most girls what to f*ck you real quick and head back on the block.  In 2014, you had to pay the bitches to leave!  Once they grabbed you they wanted you for your whole vacation. Every girl…EVERY GIRL…was $1500 short stay…$3000 all night.

I still go to Sosua because it’s relaxing, nice beach, nice people watching…but I haven’t added any new talent to my roster in years.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 06:15:22 PM »
Nice looking crew, looks like fun. Girls like this were there years ago, there will be more girls like this in the future.

The challenge is as little as 5 years ago, more spots were open, and vibrant, and you had 80% of the women out and about much like this crew, and 20% of the women were rough and tumble.

Now, nice looking girls total about 20%  and the street gang is about 80%.

YMMV, but thats what i feel I am seeing.

Footnyc

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 06:29:53 PM »
Let me explain…don’t take it personal, but the best looking girl in those photos I would say was a 7.  Sosua had 10’s in 2014…and I was late to the party. I can’t image what it was like in 2010, 2009 or earlier.

2) the vibe was different.  I feel like most girls what to f*ck you real quick and head back on the block.  In 2014, you had to pay the bitches to leave!  Once they grabbed you they wanted you for your whole vacation. Every girl…EVERY GIRL…was $1500 short stay…$3000 all night.

I still go to Sosua because it’s relaxing, nice beach, nice people watching…but I haven’t added any new talent to my roster in years.

No offense taken bro. Everyone has different preferences to me the chicks were fire. I get what you’re saying about the money part. I only posted pics of the chicks I dealt with. There were some chicks who wouldn’t budge off wanting $100. I wasn’t going to pay that. As far as chicks staying after you’re finished. I was weary of it. I read on here a bunch of stories of chicks stealing. So I made sure they were always in eye sight in the room. Plus I don’t speak much Spanish so I can’t really communicate well with the girls. So it’s kinda pointless to have them around if you’re not getting busy. I respect what you said, but to me it was still a paradise. Not just the women the beach was cool, and the bars especially during games was a good time.

Footnyc

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 06:31:23 PM »
Nice looking crew, looks like fun. Girls like this were there years ago, there will be more girls like this in the future.

The challenge is as little as 5 years ago, more spots were open, and vibrant, and you had 80% of the women out and about much like this crew, and 20% of the women were rough and tumble.

I feel you brother. Hopefully it returns to how it was because I definitely plan on coming back here at some point.

Now, nice looking girls total about 20%  and the street gang is about 80%.

YMMV, but thats what i feel I am seeing.

Trick Dice

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2023, 07:00:00 PM »
And a big thank you to all the dudes who post in here. You guys helped me a lot on this trip. I appreciate it

Nice info. I’m going to bet there next weekend so it feels good to see someone had a good time. I know I will!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2023, 07:33:06 PM »
@Footnyc,
Good stuff bro… But sorry to tell you..
You just made a big mistake posting photos of girls here.

There are guys right now calling/texting there favorite chica, there long time amiga and telling her you posted her photo on this website..🤣🤣

Really no big deal, the girls will hate you today and love you again when you return.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Trick Dice

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2023, 08:06:46 PM »
@nickmirr if it’s really cats in here pillow talking from the states with chicas about being posted I gotta exit asap…

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2023, 08:11:15 PM »
@nickmirr if it’s really cats in here pillow talking from the states with chicas about being posted I gotta exit asap…

Don't bounce bruh...Hang around @Trick to witness for yourself...
You notice no vet's post pix anymore.... Now you know why.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

El_lobo00

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2023, 08:20:18 PM »

Yup it’s true, I’ve witnessed it wit my own eyes smh. There are also documented cases on this site where guys have posted trip stories with pics, then chicas found out and confronted dudes about it because dumbasses talk to much.

It’s one of the reasons you don’t see a lot of trip stories anymore. The only pics I post on here are chicas I don’t f--k wit anymore. It’s a shame cuz there’s a lot of value in sharing info on chicas (performance, prices, safety etc)

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2023, 08:21:11 PM »
Kudos good report !if you do post fotos dont show face or if its off public media no problem   !

Footnyc

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2023, 08:49:13 PM »
@Footnyc,
Good stuff bro… But sorry to tell you..
You just made a big mistake posting photos of girls here.

There are guys right now calling/texting there favorite chica, there long time amiga and telling her you posted her photo on this website..🤣🤣

Really no big deal, the girls will hate you today and love you again when you return.

Haha I believe you. Some dudes just go crazy when it comes to pussy

Footnyc

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2023, 08:53:43 PM »

Bro you’re going to have a blast. Just follow the rules of this site. Lock all your valuables up. Don’t ask them how much. Offer what you think the chick is worth. If a chick tries to up your offer tell her Tengo however many pesos you offered. Some chicks might turn it down. Most of them will take it. If not at that moment they will text u at a later time saying they will take it. Also bro get as many numbers as possible, and block the ones you’re not going to be able to get around to. They are going to be texting you so much it’s going to start getting annoying.

Nice info. I’m going to bet there next weekend so it feels good to see someone had a good time. I know I will!

bigup

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2023, 10:12:13 PM »
Back in the day guys would wife up a chica for 1 or 2 days because the vibes was good and it was so many 10s. Wasn't many ATL and NYC cats that traveled there and the few that trip to the Sew traveled SOLO or with a wing man.

Now a days bros are so scared they bring the entire hood 4 and 8 deep. You didn't see guys making it rain. Lets be honest when you see guys doing this they're never alone. imagine hanging out in Puerto Plata and making it rain wearing gold around the neck. Good luck getting back to Sosua safely it's a 30 min drive.

Oh and the price was 1500 to 2000 peso short time and 4000 peso overnight. Imagine paying a chica $100 usa for 1 hour when the average wage for 60% of the population is $400 usa a month.   LOL

A few months ago I was in the Sew trying to pay $4000 pesos for over night. I was told it's $100  usa a hour. They called me cheapy cheapy. Lucky for me I had a back up that arrived the next day. She gladly took my 7000 pesos for 2 days of sex. Oh yes and I gave her $500 peso to cover the bus roundtrip.   
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 10:37:31 PM by bigup »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal