global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Recession  (Read 6419 times)

Brickholder

Recession
« on: June 05, 2022, 12:48:27 PM »
How will the recession affect your tricking budget? Will you continue tricking during the recession or scale back/stop altogether?

Brickholder

Re: Recession
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 01:33:51 PM »
The only changes are to plan trips farther out to counter the increase in airfares, and to cut back on consumption of non-necessities while at home.

Cutting out the necessities at home is huge. Not really going to do the excessive eating out and alcohol consumption etc. I don’t drink much at all anyway but I do tend to lean toward higher end spirits. Water will due just fine.

JoeRoc

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 03:21:11 PM »
The only changes are to plan trips farther out to counter the increase in airfares, and to cut back on consumption of non-necessities while at home.

Just discontinued Hulu, Disney Plus, Netflix and a news subscription to save money. Focusing on paying off debts these next couple of months so I can get my tricking off stronger in the new year.

JoeRoc

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2022, 03:57:44 PM »

Just discontinued Hulu, Disney Plus, Netflix and a news subscription to save money. Focusing on paying off debts these next couple of months so I can get my tricking off stronger in the new year.

For streaming, Amazon Firestick and Kodi is a huge money saver.

YUP! I jailbroke my firestick and now im paying $150 a year total for all streaming services

MACK

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 09:34:28 PM »

airfares will go down.....

MACK

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 09:35:22 PM »

I use firestick as well

MACK

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2022, 09:39:15 PM »

Cutting out the necessities at home is huge. Not really going to do the excessive eating out and alcohol consumption etc. I don’t drink much at all anyway but I do tend to lean toward higher end spirits. Water will due just fine.

I forgot to add that I have to return to work.  I had planned to take a year off to travel.  The recession disrupted that.  Food and utility prices are much higher than I budgeted 8 months ago. 

At least the price of pussy is remaining steady for now.  But I anticipate that that will rise as well.  Hos gotta eat too.

Pussy will go down as well.. if these thirsty asses hold the line...supply and demand.. when a recession hits the money supply is low for a couple of years..it should work in your favor like the last time 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2022, 09:54:15 PM »
Well Sirs, dont Know if the Recessions starting in Sosua as of Now according to Sosua one  You tube,, yeah its slow season,,  Albeit not all bad , if you dont like crowds, sausage fests and other things that happens when its wall to wall mongers on a busy mid winter hoilday  in sosua, why not go now  if you got the time, a few good chicas on your roster  bet the chicas are hungry, hold the line for cheap pussy
i alredy planed my trip in April for july,, and if the ticket prices are not out of sight a quick visit in September,,,Yes sirs squeeze those pennies save up,,, the thirst is real  like gas and pussy you got to get whats you need haha !  you know thirsty MF are still going to go even if they have to break into momys piggy bank !!!!

778technique

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 12:50:40 AM »
What recession did it start yet time to buy some house and rent out rooms

Dothedamthing

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 12:34:11 PM »
No changes for me recession or not. I'm retired so the cost of flights is the only factor and well within my budget.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Mtndew704

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 01:16:36 PM »
Might have to put a few rats in the rotation.

TonyT

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2022, 08:21:19 PM »
These hard times work to our advantage:  Fewer weekend ballers throwing off the price curve.  Chicas can't hold out for big spenders and will take any reasonable offer.
I've got mad flyer points....I'm good to go!

Bat Man

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 04:09:12 PM »

I use firestick as well

I got rid of that and watch movies for free on F-Movies

I cut back on eating out and drinking sugary drinks. That wasn't because of the recession but for health reasons.

That being said I watch my spending as prices have gone up and you'd be amazed on what we throw away money on.

MACK

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2022, 06:30:08 PM »

I use firestick as well

I cut back on eating out and drinking sugary drinks. That wasn't because of the recession but for health reasons.

That being said I watch my spending as prices have gone up and you'd be amazed on what we throw away money on.

Tell people this all of the time

bangoskank

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2022, 08:58:46 PM »

I use firestick as well

Tell people this all of the time

The number one thing that everybody overspends on is tipping. Everyone over tips and they don’t even realize it. Everywhere you go in the Dominican Republic they add 10% for a tip. They called a service charge. And then everyone tips 20% on top of that when the customary tip for locals is only 10%. So instead of giving them a customary 10%, you end up giving them 30%. How crazy is that?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal