global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: NO RESPECT  (Read 22548 times)

HitandRun

Re: NO RESPECT
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 10:13:24 AM »
At travelling can you give more info?  What  happened when he bought her back?

Let me guess...she found a Dominican BF and she disappeared. 

My DR wifey keeps telling me to hook her friends up with my American friends and I just laugh.  She knows some nice professional chicas, but the culture is too different for most Americans to handle.

@ bachatero actually this makes no sense. If the dominican woman is a professional as you speak and not street with true latin values and your friends are good decent men, then what you say makes no sense. Not sure where your judgement comes into play for grown men. There is no reason not to hook your friends up with decent, working dominican women. You show off your dominican woman to your friends in the states yet would not intoduce her available friends. I cannot wait for your explanation. The culture is too different for most Americans to handle, you got to be kidding me to make that statement.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:21:41 AM by HitandRun »

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2017, 10:43:31 AM »
@ bachatro what is so different and what is hard dating a woman from The DR? Non pro of course. If you have a DR wify you dont think your boys would want one also?

@DC  Yes, a lot of guys would want to date a non-puta DR lady.  I'm just saying that the culture is very different.  If you are not open to a different culture, then the marriage probably won't work.
Live free or die!

Traveling

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2017, 10:45:51 AM »
DC@. I'm assuming you from DC and I live in DC as well....my boy married his child's mother and brought her back to DC and within two months she filed a restraining order against him because he refused by her request to give her 400 dollars a month... that brawd told him if didn't give her the money she wasn't going to give him no pussy..After he was cleared of all her allegations, that brawd disappeared with his daughter...just recently after a year went by he received a child support summons from the state of New Jersey and his lawyer said he probably has to pay between 800 to 1000 dollars a month.... I'm not saying all Dominican women but most of them are some lying, disrespectful and conniving hoes

HitandRun

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2017, 10:49:15 AM »
@Traveling was she a civilian or a working ho?  I have a friend married 4 years now and all is well. Then I have a friend married 3 years to an American going through hell.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:51:22 AM by HitandRun »

Traveling

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2017, 10:50:45 AM »
She was club hoe in Santo Domingo but after she had their child she quit the club and he was sending her money

HitandRun

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2017, 10:52:27 AM »
A club hoe lol. Will the odds where raised there.

Traveling

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 10:54:10 AM »
Just about every guy I know or heard about marrying them Dominican women always say that for some reason them girls always go to New Jersey once they get to the states....new Jersey is working with the Dr officials to enforce child support on foreigners

Traveling

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2017, 10:55:41 AM »
Yea that's true for sure

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2017, 11:02:45 AM »
I'll explain further because you are right, the cultural change is a small adjustment.

In order to have a DR girlfriend you need to have a lot of disposable time.  You need to spend a lot of time in the DR.  More than likely your DR girlfriend will not have a USA visa to come visit you.

Most men cannot leave for 2-3 weeks at a time and go visit and work in another country.  Try doing that once a month for 2 or 3 years in order to get to know her better before marriage.  It is cheapest and best to rent another apartment because a hotel will be too expensive and it doesn't make sense to move from one BNB place to another all the time. 

After getting an apartment, you will need to buy furniture, refrigerator, stove, washer/dryer, air conditioning units, etc.  Most DR apartments do not come furnished (and yes I know that some do).

The women that my DR wifey wants me to introduce them to have all been divorced, except 2.  They are tired of Dominican men and their games.  They want a serious relationship and that will take time and money.

The culture is different, but the biggest change is do you have the time and financial resources to have 2 residences. 
Live free or die!

Traveling

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2017, 11:22:48 AM »
I'm not going to condemn my boy because when u have kids especially over there your guilt weighs in...he wanted he daughter to have a better life rather than getting bit up by mosquitoes or years down the line selling ass like her mother... That's my n---- 50 grand but I wish he would have left her ass in Dr

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2017, 11:57:57 AM »
Yup that would have been his best bet i say if you going to have a girl out there live out there or be out there for weeks at a time and i still say leave her ass there i don't bring em back
Before I overpay i'll walk away

DC

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2017, 12:03:09 PM »
Thanks guys good points and i take heed to every word you guys speak. I have a Dominican wify also didn't meet in sosua but her Aunt use to work the strip. Met her when we went to visit the Aunt in San Francisco. Young 27 and in college. Haven't really ask for money yet, but the apartment part is so true I fly out there every other month the weekend in sosua and 4 days with her. It was a slight problem last trip on why I want to go to sosua and see putas when I'm here. No comment. Lost for words didn't know if it was real jealousy or want me to spend all my money there with her and her family. But they live in campo and we stay at hotel while I'm there. She is currently looking for apartment that is dirt cheap I'm talking  $3000 pesos a month for her and her school mate. And yes no stove, no fridge no nothing and this being her first apartment living out side the campo. It can get costly. But thanks for the info and the bottom line is keep her ass there in the DR

HitandRun

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2017, 01:42:16 PM »
I'll explain further because you are right, the cultural change is a small adjustment.

In order to have a DR girlfriend you need to have a lot of disposable time.  You need to spend a lot of time in the DR.  More than likely your DR girlfriend will not have a USA visa to come visit you.

Most men cannot leave for 2-3 weeks at a time and go visit and work in another country.  Try doing that once a month for 2 or 3 years in order to get to know her better before marriage.  It is cheapest and best to rent another apartment because a hotel will be too expensive and it doesn't make sense to move from one BNB place to another all the time. 

After getting an apartment, you will need to buy furniture, refrigerator, stove, washer/dryer, air conditioning units, etc.  Most DR apartments do not come furnished (and yes I know that some do).

The women that my DR wifey wants me to introduce them to have all been divorced, except 2.  They are tired of Dominican men and their games.  They want a serious relationship and that will take time and money.

The culture is different, but the biggest change is do you have the time and financial resources to have 2 residences.

Ok then to me what you said before did not make sense. Obviously your friends do not have the time and resources like many on here have. So it is not about the culture or an American not being able to handle it. He just needs time and resources, that is not culture. 

HitandRun

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2017, 01:45:59 PM »
I'm not going to condemn my boy because when u have kids especially over there your guilt weighs in...he wanted he daughter to have a better life rather than getting bit up by mosquitoes or years down the line selling ass like her mother... That's my n---- 50 grand but I wish he would have left her ass in Dr

But you said she was a club hoe. You do not bring a club hoe over here. I would bet you my last dollar that their relationship was f--ked up before she came over. He raw dogged a club hoe and had a child. Sorry but the child would have to stay there if the mother is the package deal.

Jazzy2002

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2017, 02:50:49 PM »
I think Bachatero decided not to stir the pot. If you ever been in a cross cultural relationship you understand that they can be difficult. Typically one of the couple adopts the other's culture. Almost has to for things to work. For the most part a Dominicana raised on the island isn't going to shift over from the island mentality and remain happy. On the other side few older men, particulary successful ones, are capable of moving out of their comfort zone. The combination of the two attitudes usually results in a train wreck. Actually I think the cultural part is the most difficult thing to overcome with a Dominicana. There's a reason those girls keep escaping to NJ and it's not simply to be with some ex.

Ok then to me what you said before did not make sense. Obviously your friends do not have the time and resources like many on here have. So it is not about the culture or an American not being able to handle it. He just needs time and resources, that is not culture.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal