global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santo Domingo  (Read 10667 times)

STARLORD

Re: Santo Domingo
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2018, 12:54:00 AM »
@Bach naw I'm not there the week .Theres a place I found on IG called Aqua supposed to be really nice .I'm trying my dance moves out there ..no where close to you and torso lol but I will try

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2018, 10:36:07 AM »
@StarLord  During the week you need to know what clubs to hit because they aren't always busy.  If Aqua doesn't work out, then I recommend hitting the large Car Washes.  Andy's in Santo Domingo Este is a decent one and the Mixer is right next to it.  I'm not sure how the Mixer is during the week though.

D'Chino is another good car wash on Av. Independencia and Calle Las Gaviotas.

Let Torso and I know when your ready to hit the clubs one day!
Live free or die!

danceelite0

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2018, 11:17:04 AM »
I meant to give mr Navigator props on zona colonial,  although I didn’t see pros there the joint is loaded with chics of all kinds.  It’s about eight blocks of bourbon street in New Orleans, Starlord if you don’t walk the strip you have missed out on what’s happening in SD.  It’s a really slick daytime move and I was proposition at least twice by message chics.  I had been there before years ago shopping for jewelry.  It’s difinetly changed for the better and it appears to be getting better still.  I really like SD it’s got way more to offer than Sosua right now, but I’ll still do both.  Also find Casa Rosario it’s the only high class joint left from the old days and hit a piece right in the joint for me you won’t regret and if you go you won’t be able to resist it.  It is one block pass maxim Gomez on 27 de Feberro a right on Ortega Gassette go nine blocks it’s the on the right hand side of the street.  Those doorman dressed in suits will let you in enjoy.

STARLORD

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2018, 02:36:30 PM »
Shit @dance and Bach ...thanks man.Thats was really good info .I just screen shot it .My boy torso will be joining me there .I'm trying to convince him to take me in the hood lol .where the GFE is at lol .. I'm a lover of high end stuff on vacation so I definitely check out that spot .Thanks guys .

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2018, 03:41:51 PM »
Shit @dance and Bach ...thanks man.Thats was really good info .I just screen shot it .My boy torso will be joining me there .I'm trying to convince him to take me in the hood lol .where the GFE is at lol .. I'm a lover of high end stuff on vacation so I definitely check out that spot .Thanks guys .

Damn...if Torso is going, then you'll have one of the best guys on this site showing you around.  He knows the barrios and has friends all over the city.  Your in good company and will have a great time.

Once you get some dance lessons from Torso and a few chicas, we'll all have to get together and show the Dominicans that non-Dominicans can dance too.  You, Torso, Dance, and I will kill it in the barrios.
Live free or die!

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2018, 03:48:59 PM »
@bach thanks for the shout but I consider myself still a rookie in santodomingo it's a huge city and a lot to do... But it doesn't mean I'm not confident enough to do a barrio.. Thanks for the tips we'll sure have a good time wherever we go....
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

danceelite0

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2018, 09:39:59 PM »
Yeah torso is brave like me the barrios don’t bother us.  I spent almost a year in los frailes in Santo Domingo had the time of my life.  Hung out at a barber shop every evening jamming I still drive through there every now and then when in town folks screaming my name in the streets true Dominicans are friendly as shit.  Make sure you hit casa Rosario you won’t regret it tell that 6’5” Dominican dude mabel’s X said whatsup.  Bach we definetly need to hang out with these guys.  I am on a plane in the morning head to POP bought a ticket last night 5days going to see what’s up in the Sue post Elvis.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 09:42:29 PM by danceelite0 »

STARLORD

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2018, 11:47:52 PM »
@Dance look forward to ya report big dawg

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2018, 10:51:36 AM »
@Dance  I agree.  I'd love to head out and hang with everyone.  I'll be in Bavaro 9/16 to 9/19.  Doubt if you'll be in the area.  I can make a business trip to the DR in November or December and be able to sneak out for a few nights with everyone.  If I go without the wifey, the DR family will be on a spy mission! lol
Live free or die!

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2018, 02:34:10 PM »
@Dance  I agree.  I'd love to head out and hang with everyone.  I'll be in Bavaro 9/16 to 9/19.  Doubt if you'll be in the area.  I can make a business trip to the DR in November or December and be able to sneak out for a few nights with everyone.  If I go without the wifey, the DR family will be on a spy mission! lol

Do that in nov or dec hermano mio,,,,I’ll be there both months ????

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2018, 03:19:57 PM »

Damn...I don't think the island can handle all 5 of us at one time!  And you might want to break that leg again, because StarLord is learning how to dance bachata. lol
Live free or die!

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2018, 05:15:13 PM »

Damn...I don't think the island can handle all 5 of us at one time!  And you might want to break that leg again, because StarLord is learning how to dance bachata. lol

Lmfao,,,you know by now a few broken toes ain’t and won’t stop me from f--king y’all fav chapi ????,,,, ???? still on service regardless, weekdays or holidays or weekends ????????????

STARLORD

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2018, 06:06:59 PM »
Hahahah I already got the money ...and once I had bacatcha to the list ...lol its ova ..lol now I just gotta learn how say more then Hola lol

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2018, 09:02:32 AM »
Hahahah I already got the money ...and once I had bacatcha to the list ...lol its ova ..lol now I just gotta learn how say more then Hola lol

LMAO at STARLORD and his vocabulary!!!
Live free or die!

Canecounty

• All Access
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2021, 04:00:04 PM »
Good thread. Lots of gems. Appreciate you fellas

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal