global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Bold Faced Lie  (Read 3697 times)

stinqu

Re: The Bold Faced Lie
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 06:31:42 PM »
Chicas lie to use Gringos  because it is just easier than trying to explain the shit they deal with in  their lives day to day. They do not want to know us either. I've had long time chicas (4-5YRS) but we are only f**k buddies not friends. Do not get fooled into thinking you really know them, unless you live there 24/7

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2021, 07:26:52 PM »
The old saying is let me work  enjoy them have a good time.  Dont go too deep unless your fully committed.  Some hoes are looking for some one to bail them out. Some really do get out of the game for the right $$$$$  other are in it for the long haul even  they may semi retire there of age  daughter  step in the game  The hoe cycle  of life

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2021, 09:45:13 AM »
Yup...they are always looking for one more puzzle piece. The next monetary injection for today. I get requests all the time and shutting them down is easy but repetitive. You have to say no at least 5 - 10 times before they give up that day. No free money.  I "learned" to never send free money for anything.  I will pray on their behalf, asking Muhammad to help them, but I "won't" send free money. I understand family will help if they are able, but me, I never send free money. I have my own bills and family responsibilities that I pay for and I will not pay for anything else. Sorry, I don't send free money to anyone. No.

By that time...they usually give up for that day. LoL!!  I never worry about turning them down because they'll be back!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2021, 08:17:55 AM »
Yes Sir. Just got the marriage request. do you think she wants to be saved hmmmm  your right about them always coming back.     

boogyfan

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2021, 08:58:31 AM »
Well I thought about this for a second...aren't the guys making it rain at strip clubs ...worse simps..what about the ones who whine and dine in the states ..and usually all they get is time...aren't they worse simps..they get nothing. What about the ones paying bills, rent, hair jewelry..yall know the type..and mostly its acceptable ..in some circles...

MrNavigator

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2021, 08:15:19 AM »
Well I thought about this for a second...aren't the guys making it rain at strip clubs ...worse simps..what about the ones who whine and dine in the states ..and usually all they get is time...aren't they worse simps..they get nothing. What about the ones paying bills, rent, hair jewelry..yall know the type..and mostly its acceptable ..in some circles...

Yes yes and YES! All one in the same.....ALL SIMPS, sucks, ducks, bustas or whatever you call em where u from. I'm just glad back home I never had to do that stuff for women to like me, wanna be round me and f--k me at will....for FREE. That's shit is pathetic..

Raul67

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 08:51:03 AM »
Maybe I’m just dense but I thought the purpose of mongering was to avoid relationships?  We bang them and move on.

The biggest downside to dating here in Puerto Rico is they fall in love too fast. If you do anal, they think that’s a marriage proposal.

Everything I’ve read about Columbia is they view it as a simple business transaction. Place is too damn dangerous according to State Department friends so I don’t travel there at this time. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2021, 09:05:34 AM »
For sure these chicas.  Fib and lie . Funny I'm down here now.  So I'm spending a few days with a repeat. Ok you know it can get boring after a few days. Last night chicas says mi stay hotel no go out as I wanted some food. Well I hit schumelglybe  german hole in the wall resteraunt for some take out food .sat out side got hit on lot of old pros a few new one.  Last night the ratio was 1.5 to 1 chicas on the strip lot of mongers in town.   This was let's say 930 pm.
Ok back to the subject on hand I grab the take out food head back to the hotel chicas awake she eats then I'm relaxing after dinner. She gets frisky. Quick missionary pump and dump. No big deal as I have been riding that horse since 2015.
Any ways no shes getting dressed. Saying she wants to check baby no big deal as she is on Long term daily rate. Then she says I'm going to the Anvhee so I said wtf. I would have gone with you if you said some thing earlier. No buggy as I was tired  so there the fib. Or lie.  Well I'm thinking one of you Captain save a hoes dialed her up and wanted to see her at the Anvehee. Haha  bet you paid her $100  plus haha. Well she said she would come back to the hotel later. Now its 1000 am the next day. No chica.   Like posted these hoes aint loyal. ! 

Travelguy90

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2021, 09:18:13 AM »
Maybe I’m just dense but I thought the purpose of mongering was to avoid relationships?  We bang them and move on.

The biggest downside to dating here in Puerto Rico is they fall in love too fast. If you do anal, they think that’s a marriage proposal.

Everything I’ve read about Columbia is they view it as a simple business transaction. Place is too damn dangerous according to State Department friends so I don’t travel there at this time.
Its not really depending on how you move. A buddy of mine has been there since may with no issues and I just finished a 3 week trip. You can get laced in Cartagena like a few guys this past few weeks, or a phone snatched if not aware, but it’s not a war zone. I dropped my iPhone X out my pockets and turned around to retrieve it, and a cab driver actually was in the process of returning it as I walked back to get it. No propina request or anything
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2021, 10:48:36 AM »
I always, and maybe wrongly, try to make them feel like they are selling their ass to me.  For me it avoids any confusion about the two of us. But it does allow me to get my freak on, and her to clearly get paid for making me happy!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 10:50:21 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2021, 03:01:30 PM »
Besides, I know for them its easier to accept the 2000pesos than to say no and keep walking up and down to find more.

MrNavigator

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2021, 11:50:19 PM »
For sure these chicas.  Fib and lie . Funny I'm down here now.  So I'm spending a few days with a repeat. Ok you know it can get boring after a few days. Last night chicas says mi stay hotel no go out as I wanted some food. Well I hit schumelglybe  german hole in the wall resteraunt for some take out food .sat out side got hit on lot of old pros a few new one.  Last night the ratio was 1.5 to 1 chicas on the strip lot of mongers in town.   This was let's say 930 pm.
Ok back to the subject on hand I grab the take out food head back to the hotel chicas awake she eats then I'm relaxing after dinner. She gets frisky. Quick missionary pump and dump. No big deal as I have been riding that horse since 2015.
Any ways no shes getting dressed. Saying she wants to check baby no big deal as she is on Long term daily rate. Then she says I'm going to the Anvhee so I said wtf. I would have gone with you if you said some thing earlier. No buggy as I was tired  so there the fib. Or lie.  Well I'm thinking one of you Captain save a hoes dialed her up and wanted to see her at the Anvehee. Haha  bet you paid her $100  plus haha. Well she said she would come back to the hotel later. Now its 1000 am the next day. No chica.   Like posted these hoes aint loyal. !

So you told this story about this same chick from 2015 and you say this trusted repat you hung out with her for few days. This the same hoe who hit you $3,500 dollars?? If so she didn't dip because of another sucker, she dipped because she had just rolled you and hit the gringo lottey u ain't even know it.,....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2021, 08:37:03 AM »
She just texted me to ask for some help and I reminded her that I don't send anyone "free" money.  If she wanted to "earn" some money, from me, she could make me a 30minute xxx video...and I'll send some money.

She said no because, she won't respect me if I want a sex video in exchange for money. So I asked, How will you respect me if I send money?

Then she says people who love each other share everything. Haha I asked if she loved me. [One of the biggest hoes in Sosua] She says:

Yes, you know I love you.  And with that big lie, I decided to lie bigger.

I love you too, and I miss you because talking with you makes my dick hard and I want to cum!!  Make me a video and I'll send the money!

...I havent heard back yet...

....and now for the rest of the story.  She made the video....it sucks, but she did it. Haha  So of these chicas be trippin like they don't f--k on camera...C'mon now!!  Even Bob Barker knows that aint true!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal