global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How does your Hoe look in the Morning Light?  (Read 3264 times)

tugboaboat5393

How does your Hoe look in the Morning Light?
« on: April 08, 2021, 07:13:47 AM »
Ok guys,  your all full of piss and vineger, you get to the SU, take down a few hoes, now its getting late  your at lets say the Anvhee after curfew,,,You have had a few drinks and are feeling no pain, ok you pick this cute hoe could be chubby or thin shes all dolled up nice weave ,,make up, eye lashes nails the works !, you pick her go back to the room, beat the breaks of her,, you all spent tiered you both go to sleep,,
 Ok you feel like you got hit by a truck, Jet lag too much booze and Adult activities,
One eye open you see your chica wake up, you dont recognise her,,  shes no make up wig off, tubi on, tits drooping down saggy tits C  section scar ,with Donimican tatoos,,,Ugh,, you say to your self was i that drunk,,, , the chica say she wants to stay or come back later,, Help me jeasus !you quickly pay her and hope she dosent come back  haha,
 Any one have any good stories where the chica looks good but  is a frankenstine in the morning light !!!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: How does your Hoe look in the Morning Light?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 08:27:10 AM »
My only "Bride of Frankenstein" story starts with being drunk in copa, thinking she looked good, she was very nice and she agreed to my shennanigans...so we go back to my spot and get crazy...but then her wig shifts, she's smoking up a storm, still wants to do coke, and the final straw that killed all the fun...her ass starts bleeding...alot!!  So I end up taking her to the pharmacy and paying her double!!!

I ran into her again...and she complained that her ass still hurts and wanted more money.  I responded "Yes, I can see you're working so you will earn more.  I gave her my kick rocks look!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:09:18 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Dothedamthing

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 11:02:25 AM »
Dang PapiViejo mine is not a bride of Frankenstein saga but it was an eye opener. I had one a few trips back and she was cute in the face about an 7.5 (so I thought) with a banging body definitely 10, about an 8 overall on MY SCALE.  I was juiced up and the sex was great. She got up early and asked if she could cook us some food after she showered. I said yes could barely open my eyes but could see that body walking to the bathroom and was like I'm gonna get up and hit that while she's in the shower. Now keep in mind when we screwed the lights were dimmed and she looked sexy. When I got to the shower she had just washed off all of her makeup. I swear had I not seen her walk into the bathroom I would have sworn it was another chica. Somehow she had sooo much makeup on it totally changed her look and complexion. Her natural complexion  was  darker. Her hair was braided so I didn't get the wig surprise. But I just looked at her and she was apologizing because I saw her before she could put the makeup back on. I explained to her that I was staring because I didn't recognize whom she was. In my opinion she was better looking without the makeup. She explained she thought she looked better lighter. After I told her she looked better without the makeup it was on. She tried to screw my brains out. I ended up seeing her a few more times at no cost and she even did a 2 day visit. Yes I did pay the first night and gave her a nice propina after that morning romp.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Travelguy90

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 10:53:58 AM »
This year was unique where I didn’t have a Chicago stay over. Curfew might have played a role, or maybe the girls are different. Well I had one sleeper but she wasn’t all night. I did get a few bare faced Haitian girls who were pretty cute despite minimum things done such as braids and a nice dress early in the morning or late night.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

stinqu

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 05:45:12 PM »
This is no lie, about six years ago I stayed at a hotel and there where 3 German guys( 50-60YRS) AND HAD A BET ON,FOR THERE LAST NIGHT WHO COULD BAG THE THE UGLIEST CHICA (100euro). They had to meet at the pool in the morning, needless to say I GOT EARLY, LOL

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 05:51:48 PM »
Hahaha That's a losers bet. Expats already know who's who in Sosua. LoL!!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 06:01:38 PM »
This is no lie, about six years ago I stayed at a hotel and there where 3 German guys( 50-60YRS) AND HAD A BET ON,FOR THERE LAST NIGHT WHO COULD BAG THE THE UGLIEST CHICA (100euro). They had to meet at the pool in the morning, needless to say I GOT EARLY, LOL

If none of them bagged the old beggar with the cigar, they were just playing in the minor league LMAO
Personally, I wouldn't do it even for 1000$ but some people need the money more than others ...
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 06:28:29 PM »
It was just an annual bet these crazy f--ks had going for years,IT WAS PART OF THEIR FUN

sosuasosua

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2021, 07:23:21 PM »
walk of shame

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 09:33:10 AM »
This.

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2021, 05:07:47 PM »
If you want to know what a chica really looks like meet her on the beach. that 8 at Anhvee might be a 5.

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2021, 05:24:55 PM »
I'm a day time hunter, so I know what I'm getting. I have found that if you chose a chica for gust them selves and not all the make-up and dress, it can be to your advantage.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2021, 08:01:29 PM »
Any of you dare devils smashed the haitian homeless chica with one eye,  freaky dreakey !!!

Bucwild

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2021, 08:38:58 PM »
Somebody  f--king  her because everytime I go she pregnant she was in March

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2021, 09:39:53 AM »
I saw her in June and that ass is phat!! Just don't look up!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal