global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Why do white guys monger?  (Read 5082 times)

stinqu

Re: Why do white guys monger?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2021, 06:07:04 PM »
I think the attitude of not paying for pussy comes from a feeling of superiority. I grew up with very little money, we were not poor, but I started doing day labor on the rail lines and docks at 15, boxcars and great lake freighters, allot of hand labor in the 70's. I worked hard and got to know allot of hard men at an early age. They knew I was still in school and fed me after school and weekend shifts. I did well in my life, and never forgot those hard asses. So a woman doing what she must to get bye, deserves some respect. IMHO

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2021, 07:00:18 PM »
Agreed!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

ravi_yadav2000

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2021, 09:07:34 PM »
Most guys who are against paying a pro for sex but will pay for dates and gifts and makeup and pay in kind dont realize at the end of the day one way or another no decent looking woman will give up her pussy for free.

Some men think because they never paid for sex somehow makes them more manly or superior to others. I remind them of all the great pussy they missed out on only if they had paid in cash and not in kind. Lol

thewhiteguy

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2021, 07:53:15 AM »
I’m a little bit confused by one thing. Are they hoping to get pregnant and the American/Canadian father becomes their source of income for years? Or is it a status symbol to have a light skin child in the DR? Excuse my ignorance, I’m just not understanding why they would want to get pregnant by a stranger who will be gone in a few days or weeks. I get the general in their 20s/30s baby crazy part (too many girls friends showed me that part lol).

sosuaonmymind1987

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2021, 09:23:40 AM »
I’m a little bit confused by one thing. Are they hoping to get pregnant and the American/Canadian father becomes their source of income for years? Or is it a status symbol to have a light skin child in the DR? Excuse my ignorance, I’m just not understanding why they would want to get pregnant by a stranger who will be gone in a few days or weeks. I get the general in their 20s/30s baby crazy part (too many girls friends showed me that part lol).

Both. Primarily because of the long term source of income. Secondly, in general a light skin person in most countries that were previously colonized by whites “tend to have an easier life”—-I put the quotes because it’s not something that’s quantifiable.

thewhiteguy

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2021, 08:47:13 AM »

Both. Primarily because of the long term source of income. Secondly, in general a light skin person in most countries that were previously colonized by whites “tend to have an easier life”—-I put the quotes because it’s not something that’s quantifiable.

Seems like a bad investment. If a chica gets pregnant by a white foreigner, who’s to say that guy is going to pay. Or even have his real personal information (prepaid phone number, fake name, etc). I’m guessing the just wanting a light skin baby part they don’t care about the father but the income part is still getting me. Lol

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2021, 05:46:21 AM »
I have learned over may years how to age dark chocolate. Their eyes (lines and creases) and their hands. A fit black woman to a white guys eyes is at least 10yrs. younger or more than actual, (BLACK DO'NT CRACK). I see "fine" looking women in their 40s that will f--k your brains out. LOL.
Sir you hit the nail on the head,  there fine hands   Yes few years ago was banging a haitian granny   49 yrs old,, one hellava ride   she could put to shame some of her 20 yr old counter parts on the stroll on Pedro cillante !!!!

Tex1988

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2021, 02:32:06 AM »
White or Black, older guys monger because they can. They been through the crap, and looking for some tranquility. ALL MEN WANT A PIECE AND PEACE OF MIND. This site was all about experiences  and points of view of your trips, now its a pissing contest

This early 20s dude was out in Sosua with his parents (shit happens). He was seeing all of these young sweet chicas. I told him he's too young - try to find love first. Come back for them when you have a family and you are a good husband and earn a HALL PASS, or come back for them in about 10 or 15yrs when you get tired of the bullshit that first world women throw at you.

Hoosier

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2021, 10:49:56 PM »
I got a girl pregnant in the Philippines in 2008. I returned, went to lawyer, signed an affidavit of paternity, and got his birth certificate with me as the father and with my family name. I've been paying ever since.  I had no legal order to do so and am under no legal obligation to provide support. But I do.

A guy in Thailand once asked me why I did what I did and why I continue to do so?

I answered simply 'Because he is my son.'

Artbell1

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2021, 01:24:26 AM »
I got a girl pregnant in the Philippines in 2008. I returned, went to lawyer, signed an affidavit of paternity, and got his birth certificate with me as the father and with my family name. I've been paying ever since.  I had no legal order to do so and am under no legal obligation to provide support. But I do.

A guy in Thailand once asked me why I did what I did and why I continue to do so?

I answered simply 'Because he is my son.'

Kudos to you for taking responsibility.

JD

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2021, 08:02:49 AM »
Hoosier, I have seen so many biracial people in the PI and even have some military friends that fathered children there and not every one takes that responsibility seriously. You did and I respect that.

Tex1988

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2021, 01:00:18 AM »
I think the attitude of not paying for pussy comes from a feeling of superiority. I grew up with very little money, we were not poor, but I started doing day labor on the rail lines and docks at 15, boxcars and great lake freighters, allot of hand labor in the 70's. I worked hard and got to know allot of hard men at an early age. They knew I was still in school and fed me after school and weekend shifts. I did well in my life, and never forgot those hard asses. So a woman doing what she must to get bye, deserves some respect. IMHO

Exactly, my man. I never step on these women's money. Even when I mess up via 'lost in translation', I pay her what she thought she was getting. Why? Imagine having to f--k a bunch of fat, old, saggy women everyday to get money....old people smell is a real thing.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2021, 07:49:23 AM »
What?!? I sprayed!!

Facoonie

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2021, 08:42:00 AM »
They have been doing it since the beginning of time
To the natives, blacks etc

stinqu

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2021, 06:33:03 PM »
This may sound stupid to men in the first would but a women with no hope wil bet evreything  on getting a Griogo knoking her up in the hope that he will support that child. She will spend alot of time in her choice to hedge her bet, work the man to see if it's a good bet, but they do it, its the the way it is there. I know a chica with 2 out her 3 kids living in Europe sending her money.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal