global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How to best land Hatianas?  (Read 1104 times)

CaptCaribbean

How to best land Hatianas?
« on: June 11, 2021, 06:27:31 PM »
I am coming to the Su soon and I think I would like to focus on Haitainas wherever possible. Can ya'll give me some pointers; locations, approach, timing - to have the best odds of finding GTG more petite (preferably Hole-in-3) Hatianas?

Travelguy90

Re: How to best land Hatianas?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 06:33:30 PM »
They’ll find you before you find them honestly but some post at a massage spot across from new gardens. One is primarily Dominican and the other is primarily Haitian but they may be blended establishments. On the strip just look for a group of 4+ dark skin chicas who are mainly under 5’6 and slim. Some wear Haitian flag colors so that’s a hint but they are can’t miss.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 06:57:40 PM »
Go have lunch at beach restaurant #97 and it will be like a Haitian smorgasbord with enough choices to make your head swim.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 08:08:12 PM »
bar central there out there, there on the stroll you cant miss them !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 08:10:41 PM »
exsibit B

Ted68

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 07:35:04 AM »
Go have lunch at beach restaurant #97 and it will be like a Haitian smorgasbord with enough choices to make your head swim.
This 👆🏾👆🏾..Also I saw a few posted up at El Rancho hotel bar. City Lights was a big Haitiana spot on PC but I don't know if they are back open.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 07:37:56 AM by Ted68 »

MrNavigator

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 08:18:37 AM »
There are waaaay better examples of Haitians all over the town. Just walk and smile and they will find you....

Chiefpodcaster

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2021, 09:44:14 AM »
How can you not land a Haitian.  They are everywhere

Jazzy2019

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2021, 09:56:26 AM »
How can you not land a Haitian.  They are everywhere

My thoughts exactly. lol

stinqu

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2021, 02:59:08 PM »
Walk down calle DR. Rosen all the wat to Alica Beach, they will find you,lol

stinqu

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2021, 03:34:35 PM »
If you can not tell the differance between a African black person and a mixed race Dominican, that could be a problem. I am a white Canadian and some of my black US friends  look at shades of color different to me. Over my 65 years I have learned to reconize the different ethic groups in Canada, and can see ethnic traits to each in their facial feactures . So to identify Hiatian  is easy, hair, nose, eyes, skin, accent, ask her somthing in French. They are schooled in French and speak Creole at home.

j.smooth9

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2021, 07:34:43 AM »
If you can not tell the differance between a African black person and a mixed race Dominican, that could be a problem. I am a white Canadian and some of my black US friends  look at shades of color different to me. Over my 65 years I have learned to reconize the different ethic groups in Canada, and can see ethnic traits to each in their facial feactures . So to identify Hiatian  is easy, hair, nose, eyes, skin, accent, ask her somthing in French. They are schooled in French and speak Creole at home.

This!

You'll often hear them speaking creole with thier friends. Most of them have a distinct look too. Beach is an excellent place to find them. Often times you'll find them outside the main establishments than chilling inside bullshiting. 
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2021, 12:31:37 PM »
You k how there hatian when they argue in creole like a cat on a black board  jokeing  funny to see a hatian chica argue with the donimican taxi mafioso priceless !

Dothedamthing

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2021, 12:41:48 AM »
You k how there hatian when they argue in creole like a cat on a black board  jokeing  funny to see a hatian chica argue with the donimican taxi mafioso priceless !
                              🤣🤣🤣
I've seen them do that soo many times. Some guys need to learn how to tell the difference between Spanish, French, and Creole. I've met a few who here them speaking Creole and comment I don't understand Spanish. When I tell them it Creole they just say it all sounds the same. The simplest thing to do is ask them. The majority of them are not ashamed of being Haitian.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2021, 03:54:23 PM »
The Haitieans I know are very proud of their heritige, but hide it in front of Dominicans, if they don't look overtly Haitian they say they are Dominican because of the discrimanation

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal