Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Which Boner Pill?

Semenax?

(1/3) > >>

Thefiasco:
Anyone here ever tried it. I just ordered some along with SemEnhance. Semenax is supposed to help increase the amount of cum you produce which leads to longer and stronger orgasms. Reviews Ive seen online and on youtube seem to be pretty good. SemEnhance makes your cum taste better. Pretty much every review Ive seen on this stuff from men and women says its works. One women who reviewed it said it made it taste like a smoothie while some weirdo guy said he tasted his own for the first time after taking it and said it didnt taste bad. LMFAO!

Anyways, I like dumping a load into a chicks mouth just as much as the next guy and would like to make it a little more pleasurable for me next trip. I wanted to know if anyone here had ever given it a shot?

jd66:
Go for it if you want as it is basically a vitamin supplement

Understand though the reviews you are seeing are likely promotional in nature and are there to try and get you to buy the product.

You will find that most of these are backed by limited or no clinical studies so there often is little to no medical evidence that they work.

There are lots of natural things you can take to make your cum taste better.

For most of the chicas in Sosua pesos make it taste the best.

Jazzy2019:
If a guy is concerned about how his semen tastes to workers I’d suggest that he first line up a few regular swallowers so as to obtain a professional opinion. The chick who lets a stranger bust in her mouth could care less about the taste. 

Henny White:
🍍🍍🍍 Pineapples Young grasshopper

Al NYC:

--- Quote from: Henny White on March 12, 2022, 05:46:32 PM ---🍍🍍🍍 Pineapples Young grasshopper

--- End quote ---

☝🏽Yup, drink plenty of pineapple juice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version