Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Newbies Ask Your Sosua Questions Here

Planning trip to Blackbeard's - Taxi Questions!

(1/4) > >>

wildace:
I'm planning my first trip to Blackbeard's and will fly into Santiago Airport. The flight I'm looking at would land at 12 midnight. Would it be safe to take a taxi from the airport to Blackbeard's at that time? How easy would it be to get a taxi at 12 midnight at the airport? Also, the return flight leaves at 7:30am, will I be able to get a taxi to the airport? I will have cash on me so I'm worried about getting robbed. Any advice is appreciated.

Ltdan:
You need to make arrangements with them coming in at that time. The place basically goes all quiet by 11 pm it’s in a residential neighborhood and staff are usually gone except for a security guard at 3 am when you would be arriving. What day are you arriving?

Ltdan:
About the getting robbed. I haven’t ever felt I was going to get robbed. Every tourist is traveling into the country with money keep it in your pocket. I know a guy I’ve been dealing with for years dm me if you want his info nice guy no English but super reliable.

Just_A_Guy:

--- Quote from: wildace on April 22, 2024, 04:57:28 PM ---I'm planning my first trip to Blackbeard's and will fly into Santiago Airport. The flight I'm looking at would land at 12 midnight. Would it be safe to take a taxi from the airport to Blackbeard's at that time? How easy would it be to get a taxi at 12 midnight at the airport? Also, the return flight leaves at 7:30am, will I be able to get a taxi to the airport? I will have cash on me so I'm worried about getting robbed. Any advice is appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Why didn't you just fly into POP?

What was the price difference flying into Santiago?

Yes, taxis will always be at the airport when planned land.

No, you will not get robbed.  Lol

sosuajefe:
At that hour from Santiago to Blackbeard’s will be a trek. Never been to blackbeards but I know where it is. You wouldn’t arrive until 130-2 am. Not sure if girls even on site at that hour. I mean they are but it’s not a good time. You will have to go through customs, get your baggage then taxi and all that. Should have gone direct to pop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version