global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: BLACKBEARD  (Read 30686 times)

AlChicago

Re: BLACKBEARD
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 06:22:22 PM »
Yep thats  her great time lol aint selling BB this shit new to me having fun thats all if someone one here thinking about come to DR stop thinking motherf--ker book a flight. I was one that was reading this board for over a year just thinking why the hell i wait so long smh

Silkyslim75

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2020, 07:12:32 PM »
No ,that is a different girl. That is not Genesis. Next time you go back, go to the front office and ask for the Chica book. That will show you all of the girls
that are working there and their names.

Silkyslim75

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »
Not a good picture but this is Genesis unless the name has changed. BB picturfes usually does the girls no justice in my opinion.

LuvTheDR

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2020, 07:51:16 PM »
Two different pics, but same girl Silky.

AlChicago

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2020, 09:09:45 PM »
Looks more like first pic idk im here somebof these hoes lok alike shit

Silkyslim75

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2020, 09:48:36 PM »
A better picture of Genesis

AlChicago

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2020, 12:26:22 AM »
Just got home and it was my first time to DR.I orginally was go do one night at BB and other two in sosua.I never madbit to Sosua and the reason y is because i was hearing to much bs.But next time I will do Sosua now that i see how shit works.Now Bb is cool rooms old as f--k but its nothing really to do but sitting around and sport f--k really its two different shifts the girls work .I walked to the beach and ate one day and sat there forba while but im 42 so that shit got boring.I f--ked 6 different girls and one girl three different time and one time was a 3some with her and another girl.I had her my first night and we clicked so i f--k her next night with a threesome and then another night after that. Im.go.tell you.like this my trip total with flight room and pussy was about 1500 if I would have booked flight sooner would have been about 200 cheaper. SMH THAT LITTLE MONEY AINT SHIT.I just saw a small part of DR but what i saw from airport to just going in stores and walking about these pretty bitches are every f--king where .Even some police bitches where fine airport ladies i  was like dam .Who ever is just sitting here think go to DR you want be disappointed and i saw just a little.Next trip 6 night in February in sosua and one at Bb im go make it long.And i.know its all about money but if them hoes like you a little you will get a better time.

AlChicago

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2020, 12:29:23 AM »
 PS I WILL NEVER DRIVE IN THE DR OR TAKE  A MOTO THEY DRIVE CRAZY AND RECKLESS AS f--k IN THE DR I HAVE NEVER SEEN NO SHIT LIKE THIS IN LIFE AND CAR AND MOTOS BE ALL UP.ON EACH OTHER IM LIKE DAM MAN LOL

Artbell1

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2020, 04:51:45 AM »
PS I WILL NEVER DRIVE IN THE DR OR TAKE  A MOTO THEY DRIVE CRAZY AND RECKLESS AS f--k IN THE DR I HAVE NEVER SEEN NO SHIT LIKE THIS IN LIFE AND CAR AND MOTOS BE ALL UP.ON EACH OTHER IM LIKE DAM MAN LOL

Thanks again for your trip report Al.

It took me a few trips before I started to drive in the DR. As PapaViejo likes to say it is well worth it.

I agree with him 100%.

All the best,

JD

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2020, 02:13:11 PM »
Im still here and a lot of brothas are here. I never have seen it like this. Well once a crew of ten checked in but most of them they stayed in their room. They hated it as soon as they walked through the door. The fellas that are here now are out and about and snatching chicas.

I will get something later. Its raining but they all still work.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2020, 02:29:46 PM »
Maybe getting a couple taxis to take the group to Cofresi beach/Ocean World restaurant or the Malecon for all day fun!  Even dinner in Maimon would be enjoyable some day!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

AlChicago

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2020, 09:03:10 PM »
Yea im a black i just left wed and it was like 6 brothers there when i was leaving and a Chinese man lol that tripped me out .I mostly stayed in my room until i was ready to.go get a bitch like i said nothing to.do there but f--k

hotsun

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2020, 11:35:42 PM »
Thanks for report. If you have sone names you recommend or dont recommend please share, i will be there soon. First time.

Hoping BBBj is good and some crazy fun to be had.

Thanks again

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2020, 02:51:24 AM »
Maybe getting a couple taxis to take the group to Cofresi beach/Ocean World restaurant or the Malecon for all day fun!  Even dinner in Maimon would be enjoyable some day!

I think someone listened to you. And this report. Three dudes showed up in a round trip taxi and did a gang bang/train on Gemesis/ Hennessy.... And left.....

Tonights line up was nice..

Stonewall

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2020, 04:13:00 AM »

I think someone listened to you. And this report. Three dudes showed up in a round trip taxi and did a gang bang/train on Gemesis/ Hennessy.... And left.....

Tonights line up was nice..

3 men to 1 woman in DR?

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal