global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: For The love Of Blackbeards  (Read 3289 times)

Ltdan

For The love Of Blackbeards
« on: July 13, 2023, 07:42:59 PM »
Blackbeards is a wonderful hotel in a wonderful location secluded quick walk to the beach and friendly people. The hotel sits on a few acres with rooms that are in pretty good condition for what they are for they are clean and most of the time everything is working. The managers RUTH! just a pleasure Nico he's looking so much better and the Staff are the stars of the show keeping you filled and satisfied damarius is a goofball! Charlie will go pick up whatever you require throughout your stay. The cleaning staff are nice enough but it seems they expect a tip every time they clean it gets grating. The guests that run through there are a lot of fun to talk to always spend your time late at night after the girls jet having hilarious conversations, helpful information, the anti-chica network, and learning about each others lives from different paths over beers. These are the joy's of traveling learning more about other walks of life.
The girls are a lot of fun and keep you entertained at all hours of the day until around 10 and slow nights they start filtering out at about 8 slowly they are being turned loose a little earlier than they used to the hotel is not so full Mondays thru Thursdays most of the times i have come but they will tell you its at capacity but always seem to find a room. a few honorable mentions of the entire lineup i have been through are Michelle you can put dinner plates on that ass with her standing straight, Andy probably my favorite of the bunch, Vanessa those lips such a deepthroater that body wow, Ronnie is always sweet, Luna is a party girl epic nights with Luna, Alessandra is big and thick and you couldn't ever get enough of her from behind, the mamasans Hilda and Crystal look bored all day but get them going and they are the best time, Sadie is a freaking superstar in the sack she gets nuts and super nice to boot. there are a few that were on my radar that i have enjoyed before but kind of rubbed me the wrong way the short big girl named france clearly had an active Herpes outbreak around her lips i understand its a very easy thing to get and transmit and not life threatening but just bad form in my opinion that she was working during that best not to advertise very big turn off. Just getting bad vibes from a few of them maybe they were just having some bad day's but i suspect they are bitter a few had sponsors before and were out of the game at blackbeards "not the whole game" or not into me oh well there is always another chica and always another punter. all in all they will make you have a good time there are a lot better lookers in sosua and way more plentiful but you can bring most anything back to the hotel and the hotel part is what matters to an awesome experience the chicas are just icing on the cake that stay on site if you have the urge. if you take one from there you never have to worry about major stds at least from their last date of testing which i understand is often and you never have to worry about having anything stolen from you unless they talk you into it if you let it happen its easy to do someone wont blame you they are good at it got to hand it to them they are master manipulators, but remember the thing they only give a flip about what is being paid that cold hard cash at the end of your rented time together without fail stay with that. the best advice i can give is don't buy gifts or extras keep your money in your pocket and move to the next one they will be more than happy to see you.
There are a few things to me that do not make sense the books that were in the rooms as guides are gone the girls are getting more bold in what they choose to charge when they get behind closed doors as a result. The newbies that come in have to look for an old schooler to understand how the game works I overheard one chica tell someone "only $100? others pay more." I have my suspicions that old employees that are gone have something to do with the books gone and other changes less bikinis during the day etc not amicable separations in most instances who knows what's cooking. the menu's have changed and pricing is higher that's understandable but it's still the same food ingredients it will get you by but check that its cooked well. The place wasn't being kept up the pool unsalted, the jacuzzi dirty, overgrowth it seemed they all jumped into action one morning and everything was looking way better and i understood why as i saw the boss walking in later. some guy blowing 100,000 a day to each his own but damn man they will think nothing of you when you are gone except if they have your whatsapp and play their favorite game of dialing for dollars . one guy was so distraught about the way a chica was treating him that he needed to get his head straight and seemed like a a lot guys helped him and a very few others were working against him but this is the way of the world always turd's in the punch bowl bro down is not a good feeling in the lion's den for me.
For me blackbeards is a little played out I will return at sometime just to see who's still kicking. I will be going to greener pastures thinking SEA for an extended period of time it was always my favorite until covid blew up the normality of the world. things get strange when you go often to blackbeards but for the newbies they smell blood in the water and you will have a blast keep your head about you and just keep swimming

Stones

Re: For The love Of Blackbeards
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 08:08:39 PM »
A few things:

-- Rumor has it that a monger stole "the Book" and it hasn't been replaced. Bastard.
-- You are right, Vanessa is a monster.
-- Can't go wrong with Alessandra if you want an athletic session.
-- Crystal is my favorite of the mamasans.
-- You are right, newbies need to spend a few hours with vets around the bar before diving in.
-- I wouldn't say BB is played out. It's fine for older mongers who want to slide into international mongering, although I've also seen 30-something African-Americans checking into BB as a group.

In all, it's not a bad spot, regardless of age or ethnicity.

Bat Man

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 08:41:40 PM »
I'm amazed that they had a girl there with the Herp.

You can count on simps to mess anything up.

The Mamasans at the bar are available too?

I've heard since I lived on the Island about the Legendary Russian who never left his room during his two week stay who ordered in and sent chicas down with dirty plates.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 09:32:12 PM »
Blackbeards is a wonderful hotel in a wonderful location secluded quick walk to the beach and friendly people. The hotel sits on a few acres with rooms that are in pretty good condition for what they are for they are clean and most of the time everything is working. The managers RUTH! just a pleasure Nico he's looking so much better and the Staff are the stars of the show keeping you filled and satisfied damarius is a goofball! Charlie will go pick up whatever you require throughout your stay. The cleaning staff are nice enough but it seems they expect a tip every time they clean it gets grating. The guests that run through there are a lot of fun to talk to always spend your time late at night after the girls jet having hilarious conversations, helpful information, the anti-chica network, and learning about each others lives from different paths over beers. These are the joy's of traveling learning more about other walks of life.
The girls are a lot of fun and keep you entertained at all hours of the day until around 10 and slow nights they start filtering out at about 8 slowly they are being turned loose a little earlier than they used to the hotel is not so full Mondays thru Thursdays most of the times i have come but they will tell you its at capacity but always seem to find a room. a few honorable mentions of the entire lineup i have been through are Michelle you can put dinner plates on that ass with her standing straight, Andy probably my favorite of the bunch, Vanessa those lips such a deepthroater that body wow, Ronnie is always sweet, Luna is a party girl epic nights with Luna, Alessandra is big and thick and you couldn't ever get enough of her from behind, the mamasans Hilda and Crystal look bored all day but get them going and they are the best time, Sadie is a freaking superstar in the sack she gets nuts and super nice to boot. there are a few that were on my radar that i have enjoyed before but kind of rubbed me the wrong way the short big girl named france clearly had an active Herpes outbreak around her lips i understand its a very easy thing to get and transmit and not life threatening but just bad form in my opinion that she was working during that best not to advertise very big turn off. Just getting bad vibes from a few of them maybe they were just having some bad day's but i suspect they are bitter a few had sponsors before and were out of the game at blackbeards "not the whole game" or not into me oh well there is always another chica and always another punter. all in all they will make you have a good time there are a lot better lookers in sosua and way more plentiful but you can bring most anything back to the hotel and the hotel part is what matters to an awesome experience the chicas are just icing on the cake that stay on site if you have the urge. if you take one from there you never have to worry about major stds at least from their last date of testing which i understand is often and you never have to worry about having anything stolen from you unless they talk you into it if you let it happen its easy to do someone wont blame you they are good at it got to hand it to them they are master manipulators, but remember the thing they only give a flip about what is being paid that cold hard cash at the end of your rented time together without fail stay with that. the best advice i can give is don't buy gifts or extras keep your money in your pocket and move to the next one they will be more than happy to see you.
There are a few things to me that do not make sense the books that were in the rooms as guides are gone the girls are getting more bold in what they choose to charge when they get behind closed doors as a result. The newbies that come in have to look for an old schooler to understand how the game works I overheard one chica tell someone "only $100? others pay more." I have my suspicions that old employees that are gone have something to do with the books gone and other changes less bikinis during the day etc not amicable separations in most instances who knows what's cooking. the menu's have changed and pricing is higher that's understandable but it's still the same food ingredients it will get you by but check that its cooked well. The place wasn't being kept up the pool unsalted, the jacuzzi dirty, overgrowth it seemed they all jumped into action one morning and everything was looking way better and i understood why as i saw the boss walking in later. some guy blowing 100,000 a day to each his own but damn man they will think nothing of you when you are gone except if they have your whatsapp and play their favorite game of dialing for dollars . one guy was so distraught about the way a chica was treating him that he needed to get his head straight and seemed like a a lot guys helped him and a very few others were working against him but this is the way of the world always turd's in the punch bowl bro down is not a good feeling in the lion's den for me.
For me blackbeards is a little played out I will return at sometime just to see who's still kicking. I will be going to greener pastures thinking SEA for an extended period of time it was always my favorite until covid blew up the normality of the world. things get strange when you go often to blackbeards but for the newbies they smell blood in the water and you will have a blast keep your head about you and just keep swimming

Maybeit'sjustmebutIhaveahardtimereadingwithoutparagraphs.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 09:59:19 PM »

You can count on simps to mess anything up.

The Mamasans at the bar are available too?

I've heard since I lived on the Island about the Legendary Russian who never left his room during his two week stay who ordered in and sent chicas down with dirty plates.

I’m not surprised about a girl there having the Herp (I’ve seen a girl working there with warts 🥴), but I am surprised that they have her there working with an active Herp case. Why not stay home until it clears up so at least no one sees it?

Any how, I’m pretty certain that a good amount of you would still demand BBBJ and DFK even with the obvious Herp case. Smh.

Stones

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 10:21:11 PM »
I have been there many times and never heard the guys talking about herpes outbreaks, but of course anything is possible. On the other hand, I'd wager that if it is happening at Blackbeards then it is also going on in Sosua. This is what condoms are for.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2023, 10:37:57 PM »
I have been there many times and never heard the guys talking about herpes outbreaks, but of course anything is possible. On the other hand, I'd wager that if it is happening at Blackbeards then it is also going on in Sosua. This is what condoms are for.

You probably didn’t hear about, or won’t hear about it, because people tend to minimize what Herpes is by referring to it casually and nicely as “cold sores,” lol. “Oh yeah, she just has a few cold sores, that’s all.” 😆 Yeah, and those cold sores come from Herpes.

Of course it’s happening in Sosua, along with a lot of other things, so condoms are essential, but condoms don’t protect from everything.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2023, 10:29:16 AM »
Nice report LtDan but ...

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2023, 03:49:47 PM »
Nice report LtDan but ...

Interesting. Six hours and the spelling police have not attacked you yet.

jack C

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2023, 08:59:24 AM »

Yo! Not good.

jimmy#

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2023, 09:58:27 AM »
Just heard Nico is no longer employed there

PoonTangClan

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2023, 10:14:53 AM »
Just heard Nico is no longer employed there

If true, that kinda sucks. Nico was a cool cat.

Silkyslim75

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2023, 11:09:45 AM »
Wow! that is shocking. Nico was a nice guy. A lot of changes occurring in that place. I wonder what the
vibe is like there now. If their is anyone in the chat remembers Monica, the older woman that worked
the bar, what happen to her?

jimmy#

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2023, 04:39:06 AM »
I will post shortly,will be there end of month...monica was let go a while back

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2023, 07:10:30 AM »
Folks just like Sosua change is  constant ,,Change is constant,Muronu put that in your pipe and smoke it, your therory on why kevins bailing dumping bailees ? are the hoes trashing the place !  well time will tell with BBS and if bailes goes bye bye !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal