global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: August visit  (Read 2945 times)

blue-eyed-devil

Re: August visit
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2023, 09:41:06 PM »
I hate to burst everyone bubble, but the cat has BEEN out of the bag about cabarete.....with the digital nomads.

I have see articles in dominican AND american newspapers talking about the exploding cost of housing and food in cabarete. They place the blame squarely in the shoulders of americans and europeans moving there full time.

The world is much bigger then just tmbts and the monger/passport bro communities. We often have less pull then we think we do. Street whore prices in sosua ore just a small part of what goes in in country.but i guess if sosua is the only place you go, thats your only point of reference.

That being said there are whores in cabarete and they are easy to spot. Just pretend you are in vegas or a dominican club looking for free lancers. Usually single girls or small groups, dressed a little sexy, drinks in front of them they barely touch, always scanning the crowd trying to make eye contact.

They are there, trust me.following the gringo paper as they always do. Just the vibe is different in cabarete, more laid back and dare i say sophisticated.

The tourist women are better looking and generally have wealthier husbands. This is a different crowd.

I would argue that there is no real “cat” to speak of in Cabarete.  Of course, there are plenty of Europeans and Canadians there, but they’re not mongering. These folks are civilians living and working there for the most part. Civilian shit is not even an issue. Folks only start to raise an eyebrow anywhere where prostitution starts to ramp up to the point where it becomes blatantly obvious in a place where it generally isn’t seen or expected.

Regardless, there are always gonna be a few stray chica freelancers standing in the shadows somewhere. That’s expected practically anywhere you go. In Cabarete, their presence doesn’t have the numbers to warrant a visit for specific monger purposes.

Fair enough, cabarete is a place to go to enjoy a more traditional vacation. But there is definetly plenty of girls to be had.

And i would argue the residents monger way more then you would think, they are just much more discreet about it. If you live they you have a car, bike, or access to mich cheaper taxis and motos, and sosua is right next door...

Viva La Vega

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2023, 04:39:23 AM »
Just remembered the original location for Pica Flor was in Cabarete.

Jeny917

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2023, 11:33:40 AM »
Damn!  You guys are harsh!

I’m not a newbie.  I’ve been mongering since the late 90’s and have been all over the world, including 3 trips to Thailand. 

My original point was that the quality of puta in sosua is now in the toilet.  The food sucks and it’s  mostly unsophisticated.  The price difference for food and drinks were marginally different between sosua and Cabarete.  It’s the DR, and it’s cheap!

The rental car was really cheap and there was plenty of parking.  IMHO, I’d rather stay in Cabarete which was somewhat more upscale and “commute” to f--k!

And btw, the Vagamundo coffee place is NYC or West Coast quality!

WT3

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2023, 06:31:27 AM »
I say everybody reading this go to Cabarete stay a couple of days and see for yourself.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2023, 07:12:58 AM »
Carberretes good if you want a change of pace, If you stayed in every hotel in sosua  Ate at every resteraunt, yah might get board, Few times i stayed in Cabberatte Kobi Hotel,,,I Imported a chica, it was good for a change of scenery, hit The super market there think it was Jannets, had every thing you needed and yes there were random chicas Down to f--k or hook up with a chica on vacation,,,,   have fun   !!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2023, 07:30:24 AM »
I hate to burst everyone bubble, but the cat has BEEN out of the bag about cabarete.....with the digital nomads.

I have see articles in dominican AND american newspapers talking about the exploding cost of housing and food in cabarete. They place the blame squarely in the shoulders of americans and europeans moving there full time.

The world is much bigger then just tmbts and the monger/passport bro communities. We often have less pull then we think we do. Street whore prices in sosua ore just a small part of what goes in in country.but i guess if sosua is the only place you go, thats your only point of reference.

That being said there are whores in cabarete and they are easy to spot. Just pretend you are in vegas or a dominican club looking for free lancers. Usually single girls or small groups, dressed a little sexy, drinks in front of them they barely touch, always scanning the crowd trying to make eye contact.

They are there, trust me.following the gringo paper as they always do. Just the vibe is different in cabarete, more laid back and dare i say sophisticated.

The tourist women are better looking and generally have wealthier husbands. This is a different crowd.
  AS  a seasoned monger you should have no problem Sniffing out a hoe  out a hoe in Caberrete ,there there but not in your face like the SU,,,,

Viva La Vega

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2023, 08:33:19 AM »
And btw, the Vagamundo coffee place is NYC or West Coast quality!

When they opened it was pretty clear they had a well established West Coast consultant guiding them. They even used Stumptown coffee!

Now the garden has grown in it has a great ambiance and i would say it is as good a coffeehouse experience as anywhere.

Very popular with the Kite Beach crowd and Sunday mornings it is lined up out the door.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal