global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Quick Trip For The Holiday Weekend  (Read 2554 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Quick Trip For The Holiday Weekend
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2021, 08:04:48 AM »
IKR...living life on the edge and taking meds....you got to be ready for you last adventure. I'm ret to go. Papi did his thang!!
Papi was here, and now he's gone. He left his name to carry on. Those who knew him, knew him well. Those that didnt can go...Farewell! LoL!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

beauknerr

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2021, 04:44:31 PM »
What a great weekend!  No rain.  A couple days at BB's and a couple at a villa.  My friends and I always have a blast.  Mila at BB's is one of the wildest women I ever met.  She willingly accepted to do a glory hole on the next visit.  And the young Venezuelan Marie told me she is eager to learn new things..... Enjoyed the Villa's maintenance man's cousin in the pool.  Met a young en that only turned 18 in May and I felt horrible afterwards.  Flights were on time, my taxi to and from Santiago were without problems.  Tried the ribs at Happy Hippo.  They were incredible.  Somewhere along the line I fitted in 6 other women.  Most BB chicas.  The young Jade is very inexperienced.  I can't wait to see her transformation into well educated service provider.  All that in 96 hours boots on the ground.

beauknerr

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 04:59:36 PM »
Just random thoughts now on BB's.....tons on new chicas since my visit in March.  Katy, one of my favs, has hit the wall mentally I believe.  Gone are the days of her tender personality.  Now she hardly talks and lacks enthusiasm.  Tried Flor for my first time.  I never was with her.  She gets a 9 out of 10 for performance.  She definitely surprised me with a smooth session.  Roni has got to have the greatest natural tits in my opinion.  Watching them swing is a sight to behold.  Yvette was fun.  She has a sexy way of offering her body and caressing herself.  I'm sure I am missing more details.  Business was slow.  Certainly not packed.  Many people coming and going during my 2 days.  Lastly a huge thank you to Nico.  That man does the devil's work yet is cool as a cucumber. 

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 12:48:01 PM »
BB will always be a place to thoroughly be enjoyed! As longs as they maintain those GOATS!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal