global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: why, do they want to fix something that's not broken..  (Read 2786 times)

ToToMarauder

binary thinking at its best

alexis

Re: why, do they want to fix something that's not broken..
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 12:35:37 PM »
pathetic, just leave things how they are ..damn

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/tourism/2021/06/22/tourism-announces-investment-of-300-million-in-sosua/

haha! that cannot be true, these aren’t dominicans on the pic. just learned in another thread (a bunch of racists accusing each other of racism; hilarious I know!) that dominicans all look like black americans and certainly not like white people. regarding the article, it’s exactly what they said they want to do. we’ll see if it actually comes to fruition…

PoonTangClan

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 01:16:57 PM »
What’s most amusing (and sad) about this news article, is that the authorities actually believe that tourism and nightlife have no relation to one another. 🥴😂

Nightlife is an indelible part of tourism, as they will soon come to find out in some financially painful part of the future if they undertake any drastic actions to harm the businesses that serve the nightlife community. Smh.

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 01:42:45 PM »
Because the people who make the decisions and control the money think it is broken and it needs fixing.  But I am racist for pointing that shit out.

alexis

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 02:15:13 PM »
What’s most amusing (and sad) about this news article, is that the authorities actually believe that tourism and nightlife have no relation to one another. 🥴😂

Nightlife is an indelible part of tourism, as they will soon come to find out in some financially painful part of the future if they undertake any drastic actions to harm the businesses that serve the nightlife community. Smh.

you are right! however, I believe they think the family tourists they want to attract do not need seedy bars with creepy old white people looking for company or young black people turning the whole beach town into their own hiphop video dream. I also believe they are wrong, Sosua is just not attractive enough as a holiday destination for most families…. we’ll see soon how it turns out to be.

lazy_monger

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 02:49:32 PM »

you are right! however, I believe they think the family tourists they want to attract do not need seedy bars with creepy old white people looking for company or young black people turning the whole beach town into their own hiphop video dream. I also believe they are wrong, Sosua is just not attractive enough as a holiday destination for most families…. we’ll see soon how it turns out to be.

It is prime real estate.  They need some infrastructure improvement but a lot the hotels and restaurants have improved significantly, and beach is great.  Close to the airport and the airport is easy to navigate.  I have been from seat to beach in 30 minutes.  I like it better than Bavaro and Punta Cana but there is more money behind those places. 

285West

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 03:32:48 PM »
I keep saying it they do not like the deal the PLD made for a redlight district in sosua and its a new government so they do not have to honor it. Do you not understand they hate the PLD. I keep saying the way you have to turn it around is make sosua a club town with Dominican artists performing full of locals.  New Government is all for the party they gave more money to Dominican urban artists more than Bachata artists recently because they see the future. So, they down for urban music.  A lot of you feel sosua should just be left alone with hoes and mongers and I am telling you not going to happen with this new government.  Some people who do not sit at the table call me doom and gloom, but I tell the truth.  I am working with some of the top Dominican artists who now be stopping in the studio in ATL..  You can live in the past, but train already left the station some of you just do not know it, yet....The new government is not stupid they have been provided with the case studies of how Rivera Maya, Cancun, Las Vegas, Nashville, South Beach, Austin popped with nightlife.  Let's be clear not hoe nightlife, but real nightlife.  Remember nightlife in LA Romana, Las Terrenas, Santiago on the weekends and Santo Domingo was going strong every night before the pandemic.

If you are really paying attention you would notice they did not say prostitution like other governments have in the past.  There PR game and messaging game is tightening up.  Do not sleep on this new government....

The question is am I lying....
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 03:53:33 PM by 285West »

sosuasosua

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 08:40:50 PM »
sure they want you to ride the cable car and  visit the fort and  pet a dolphin and be in by 9pm sounds fun

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 09:17:38 PM »
Good point sir ! But is the urban donimican Artitis are going to help hoes out of poverty, provide jobs with benefit's, health care decent living wage,,,  nah ,,hoes are still going to be there one way or an other !!!!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 03:18:34 PM »
They are all just trying to support their families.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltXGIWhONBA
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2021, 12:32:13 PM »
Subsidized funding tries to make things better and attract affluent supporters. Sharing the wealth is never lost on the economic ladder!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2021, 09:22:45 PM »
When you think about it, a visiting monger only brings one person to entertain, himself.   When a family visits, they are bringing, on average, 3 - 5 persons to entertain.   Theoretically, theoretically, attracting families will bring more money than attracting singletons.
Nah  familys spending money, there going to go to a resort,  mabey venture out and by a few trinkets, sit and a bar and drink,, nah mongers spend more money drink more   sosua would be a ghost town with out chicas and mongers !  look at caberete  thats on life support  !sure dead of winter a few good months  for regular travelers

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 10:13:39 AM »
Cabarete is for those families to enjoy uncomplicated vacations.

MACK

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 11:09:09 AM »
When you think about it, a visiting monger only brings one person to entertain, himself.   When a family visits, they are bringing, on average, 3 - 5 persons to entertain.   Theoretically, theoretically, attracting families will bring more money than attracting singletons.

This makes the most sense on this post

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 11:33:34 AM »
I disagree  You have a valid point   as it stands now  the mongers bring more money, i was on the ground for 46 days  Dec and March,,split trip Hardley any family tourist    Now to answer your question,  Infrastructure Attractions up graded hotels or resorts   Where?  your not going to see them on a 2 block strip   So for now mongers and chicas locals expats are keeping sosua Alive Not family tourist,,
Its a long way off and a lot of Pesos  when we see some sort of Redevelopment ,
  Hoes are still going to be there ! Family tourist later ( Mabey )

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal