global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Arrival July 14th  (Read 5290 times)

DaManHawaii

Re: Arrival July 14th
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2020, 11:37:15 AM »
At the airport rough accounting

$570 Round Trip
$680 Hotel room 7 nights 8 days
$300 on Food

Did not add up the math you all can do that but probably close to $700 on regular chicas. Non of your business on my rotation chica.

Girls wanted 3k most of the time for short time but settled for 2k. If they came from PP the transportation now 200p each way so keep that in mind the rate went up from 80p seems everyone was bitching about it.

I did a condom count 37 condoms. But I had a couple of sessions where i had to use two. Pussy to Ass and change condom before going back in pussy.

NOTE: wed afternoon lots of talent was rolling in. Its sosua back in business. Next trip I will likely stay at ahnvee all the out of town talent is staying there.

DaManHawaii

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2020, 11:37:50 AM »
One last thing to all the deniers out there good have fun staying home.

Abdul077

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2020, 12:12:46 PM »
Great report. Needed that.

jd66

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2020, 12:16:13 PM »

$570 Round Trip
$300 on Food

Did not add up the math you all can do that but probably close to $700 on regular chicas. Non of your business on my rotation chica.

Girls wanted 3k most of the time for short time but settled for 2k. If they came from PP the transportation now 200p each way so keep that in mind the rate went up from 80p seems everyone was bitching about it.

I did a condom count 37 condoms. But I had a couple of sessions where i had to use two. Pussy to Ass and change condom before going back in pussy.

NOTE: wed afternoon lots of talent was rolling in. Its sosua back in business. Next trip I will likely stay at ahnvee all the out of town talent is staying there.

Those chicas maybe trying to scam you.

The publico from PP to Sosua went from 60 to 85 RD one way

https://www.sosuanews.com/index.php?id=5923&article=1

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2020, 01:05:07 PM »
Wed Late Afternoon - She has a SUV?

Im in Kings and in walks a curly, tall, half Dominican, half Haitian, medium to large ass with fake tits. (second this trip). I know within seconds she is the one for the last evening in Sosua. We talk she has a water, I have a long island (strong) and she says she has to go back to Ahnvee to get her overnite bag.

We plan to meet at hotel at 6:30.

Low and behold she rolls up in a SUV that is probably 10 years old. This is new and a few things go through my head. I immediately decide to make sure we talk money so that i can bail on her now if need be. She agrees to 2 pops 4500p. I'm cool with that.

We get to the room and she says I need and orgasm please f--k me... I'm like damn nothing like putting me under pressure. But this chick knew what she wanted. She got on me cowboy and the laid flat on me and told me not to move. She ground her pelvis with my dick in her and orgasmed about 2 minutes later. She than simply said f--k me.  But in all essence she f--ked me as well as I f--ked her.

I will ad her to the top 5 in the way she f--ked my dick even while on her back. I got in a great session all the positions and finished with her one leg up and on her side and balls deep. It was a great nut.

We hang out by the pool not as much a zoo tonight but still fun. At about 10 we go to the room.

I'm thinking she will want to wait in the morning nope. I no longer get my pants off and she is sucking my dick. I'm thinking no way I can nut and again but this she devil drew another nut out of me. I put this one across her back.

In the morning I wake up to hands on my dick. Thinking hmmm she is looking for a tip. She again wanted another orgasm and did it her way. Then let me abuse that pussy. This chica is a keeper.  Someone is paying big bucks to have her on the hook and i Understamd why.

I asked her about the car and she told me that she has a goal. I said ok whats the goal she said bank balance.  This chica spoke almost perfect English. So I baited the waters a little bit. I said let me send you a present her response was only if you send me a vibrator. Hmmmm

Ok so not sure what to think. But we will see if the WU request come later. She has a 13 year old kid and has a interesting hobby that is the same as mine that I discovered the nite before when we were sharing some how should I say it pictures of what we do in our spare time.

Overall I bumped her up to 5000p I am positive she is used to squeezing more pesos out of people. But I know she has been in town 8 days sucking dicks dry.

She will go on rotation as well so know I will have to remove a chica or two from the stack.
I'm glad she did you right and you had fun! I ain't mad at ya...but when I got to her, she must have been totally satisfied and the spark you got, was gone. I wound up taking her friend. I win some and I lose some...LoL!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

DaManHawaii

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2020, 05:58:06 PM »
Her friend had a major ass and series set of tits.  More ass then i'm used to.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2021, 09:25:33 AM »
That's how I like to roll!!

PapiGordo

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2021, 05:35:47 PM »

Why are you bumping these old ass threads ?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2021, 06:31:58 PM »

Why are you bumping these old ass threads ?

$570 Round Trip
$300 on Food

PapiGordo, rocksolid valid info never gets old...And fresh eyes will benefit with it. When you kick those old memories, fresh fruit will drop!

Otown111

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2021, 11:17:31 AM »
Sounds like a great time!! Can’t wait to go for the first time later this summer

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2021, 09:21:56 AM »
Dominican spots are opening up for post curfew business! Hit them up! You might be the only gringo in there and you'll have a blast!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal