global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Tips for Brazil/Rio mongering.  (Read 20006 times)

boobastar

Tips for Brazil/Rio mongering.
« on: June 27, 2015, 12:09:29 PM »
Guys,

I am off to Rio in 10 days. I know that this is a DR forum. But I need help with any information that I can get my hands on. Where to go/the bars/area etc about Rio. Bare in mind that I don't speak Portuguese. I am looking to empty my sack over there. Brazil Vets please help a rookie.

mp3

• take this money!!!
Re: Tips for Brazil/Rio mongering.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 12:35:02 PM »
This the first thing you will need,,locste where u are staying,,if its on the copacabana side

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 12:56:02 PM »
Rio is a major locals area,,not alot of english speakers,, english speakers that u will come in contact with will be some restaurant waiters,some hotel front desk personnel, and some working girls,,some of the beach workers(beach chairs/umbrellas) usually knew a little english. But workers in small shops, corner stores,grocery stores and average people on the street wint speak english...but you will run intona chica that speak english, u just keep her around and she'll show u around

boobastar

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 12:58:06 PM »
@mparke30 Thank you dude. I am appreciate the information. I am starting my homework.

RealNicca

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 01:16:52 PM »
Let us know how it goes because I planned on going in 2016. I definitely would like a trip report when you come back.

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 01:38:30 PM »
http://blameitonrio4travel.com/

The guy who owns this is a crazy white guy name Bobby an American,, good to go by and stick your head in, just so u know an American on ground if u need some info. Address is at the bottom of his page,,look where it is on the map and see in relation to where u are staying,,,,there is an hourly hotel in that same area called Hotel Vanity good hotel to stay u dont have to worry about chica policies.or if u cant take chicas to your hotel u can use HV as your  backup.i think i might make a trip before the year is out, so i will give u as much info as i can cause its been awhile since i been there, i i want to know if its poping before i go..

boobastar

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 01:40:00 PM »
@RealNicca I got you

boobastar

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 01:40:50 PM »
@mparke30 You really are helping. Awesome stuff my man.

Abdul077

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 02:50:31 PM »
Look for a place called balcony bar. Not sure if its still open. Also Google termas. They are lIke bath houses / whorehouses. 4x4, and Monte Carlo to name a few

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 03:54:31 PM »
@abdul yeah i was trying to get intel on if balcony is still open, from reading it close maybe for a minute, but that was the last hot spot,,basically like a rumbas...i have been to Monte Carlo which is in the same area as balcony (copacabana area),,, Terminus i think u have to take a cab to get to..like most bath houses anywhere Terminus,Monte Carlo u gonna have 9 and 10 in there

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 04:00:22 PM »
The bath houses can get expensive if you figure a chica on the street is probably getting over the $100 range,,but if the streets are hot u can find a 9 out there

Srhottie

• Cool Cat from the UK ;-}
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 06:34:22 AM »
My best tip in mongering in Brazil/Rio first of all would be to change your view of where to go and don't go to Rio.....instead.....

If you are into the beach life relaxing etc etc try out instead Salvador Bahia ( plenty of top notch pussy here too )
If you are not into the beach life and still want top pussy try out instead Manaus ( harder for mongering but not extremely difficult just less choice )
If you still want to try out the buzz from the Rio life try out instead Sao Paulo, less snatch and grab scams and cheaper mongering than Rio overall

“Where’s your will to be weird?”
-Jim Morrison

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 08:29:08 PM »
...the dollar is 4 to 1 there so just divide.the numbers below for 4

Termas... A good one like 4x4... R$300 (fee + 40 min girl+ 2 beers)
Centaurus (the top termas) is R$500.

At the bars they start asking 300. But they will go for R$200/1hour."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:03:43 PM by mp30 »

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 12:52:20 AM »
There a Air Canada flight out of Atlanta connecting in Toronto to Rio for $664...Wow

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 08:31:27 PM »
Any dudes from this board hit up that Charles Tyler Beach Party in Rio?

I saw the video and it looked...interesting at least.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal