global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Bros The table is SET in Bavaro  (Read 15648 times)

bospat15

Re: Bros The table is SET in Bavaro
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 10:08:04 PM »
@Wang,
Funny you mention this, because when I was in PC I caught a vibe that PC is slowly turning into Sosua and Sosua turning into PC.
Bavaro is definitely the shit with something available  for everyone but one thing I can tell you for sure is that the government will never let  Bavaro/Punta Cana turn into Sosua. Too much serious money at stake. Still lots of fun to be had  and excellent night life with tons of Chicas available just not roaming the streets in packs.
They are doing nothing but roaming..They damn sure are not driving
I am in Bavaro about every 6-8 weeks and I have not seen chica packs roaming the streets acting the fool like you used to see in Sosua. If you are seeing this I would be curious where. I know you get the crowds outside the clubs and in Fruisa but I don't see that as the same as in old Sosua.

I am pretty sure if Sosua type shit started happening in Bavaro you will see the PN start busting heads much harder than anything that was seen in Sosua. Punta cana is the Crown Jewel of the countries economy and if the government sees anything that might threaten that they will not be playing any games in dealing with it very harshly.As long as shit stays out of the streets everything will be fine.

Appreciated132

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 11:16:58 PM »
Wang is either a complete moron or a complete liar. Bavaro is NOT the way he describes it. I don't care to get into details because honestly, I don't give a f--k if you believe me. Or the problem could be Wang is so stupid and doesn't realize that he's actually not in Bavaro but probably on a side street of Pedro Clisante and doesn't even realize it. I'm sorry boys but this post is a waste.

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 11:35:03 PM »
Nice.. I know I'm having way more fun, and f--king way more quality chicas than my trip to Sosua last month.But I alway have a monging blast here. However, this place is different from my visit a few months ago. From the Sosua chica taking trips in. The Santo domigo crews, Santiago clicks, the Punta Cana regular working girls and the new BURST OF CHICA VENEZUELANS!! This place is a WIN WIN!!

Loslivingood

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 12:06:57 AM »
Nice.. I know I'm having way more fun, and f--king way more quality chicas than my trip to Sosua last month.But I alway have a monging blast here. However, this place is different from my visit a few months ago. From the Sosua chica taking trips in. The Santo domigo crews, Santiago clicks, the Punta Cana regular working girls and the new BURST OF CHICA VENEZUELANS!! This place is a WIN WIN!!

@wang what up my G. You know how we do. Send me something. Let me see what's out there.

JustLooking69

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 01:26:01 AM »
I haven't seen Punta Cana too wild and crazy, but my trips down there were surprisingly a lot of fun and better than the reputation that it has had over the years.

Flo

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2016, 08:21:15 AM »
This is from one of my regulars who has only worked in Barvaro and never even visited the north coast.She never had a reason to. Her price has been set at 2500 St. and 4500 TLN For a year. Look at the pic. Look at the time stamp. BAVARO IS POPPIN NOW!!
 Everyone should experience it in the currant form. I promise you will be presently surprised.It truly has flipped into a wild ass Sosua..To the benefit of us and not THEM!!

It looks like we have hit the same chic. She is open about selling the toto but she said that she likes blanquitos not morenos. I know why she is your regular. She gets extra wet and she is funny as hell.  Her name starts with Y. I guess you want to keep her a secret so I will not say anymore.

Flo

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2016, 09:14:31 AM »
Sosua has had a lot of versions. 1997 Sosua, 2004 Sosua, 2009 Sosua, 2012 Sosua and 2016 Sosua.

Go see it again or go see it for your first time is the main message. Those Ticket prices alone make it worth trying.

Lil Cmore88

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2016, 11:54:19 AM »
WTG

Looking forward to you updated list. Been doing PC  A few times now. I know daytime I ruff, but any daytime beach bar spots? Will be sending you PM on some other info . thanks

Boomerang

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2016, 02:06:02 PM »
is Avenida Espana the place to find these chicas?

We are waiting with our popcorn

IAMPB

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2016, 03:29:52 PM »
Lmao! PC is cool and definitely a lot of pussy in the clubs! The talent will find you! We all know that chica state telling you "pussy is for sale" daytime you are a limited... day passes to resorts! PC is great for GFE! At the end of the day all of DR is a meat market just observe and learn your surroundings!

PS.... I was going to DR resorts before SOSUA and use find talent in clubs but I honestly can say there's no better feeling once you hit Sousa in that taxi from the airport! Like a kid at Xmas!

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2016, 05:14:13 PM »
This is from one of my regulars who has only worked in Barvaro and never even visited the north coast.She never had a reason to. Her price has been set at 2500 St. and 4500 TLN For a year. Look at the pic. Look at the time stamp. BAVARO IS POPPIN NOW!!
 Everyone should experience it in the currant form. I promise you will be presently surprised.It truly has flipped into a wild ass Sosua..To the benefit of us and not THEM!!

It looks like we have hit the same chic. She is open about selling the toto but she said that she likes blanquitos not morenos. I know why she is your regular. She gets extra wet and she is funny as hell.  Her name starts with Y. I guess you want to keep her a secret so I will not say anymore.
That's her super comedian chica. I.haven't hit her this trip and probably wont have time.Cool Chica but I know her pockets are HURTING!! and she is f--king whoever got the money, Negro..Blanco!! as long as you got that RD!
See those BAVARO chicas are spoild, they had options preferences.THIS NEW FLOCK OF HOES IS ABOUT TO GIVE THEM A REALITY CHECK!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 05:31:59 PM by WangTheGod »

ajatker1977

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2016, 11:11:03 PM »
Any recommendations on where I can stay in Bavaro

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2016, 10:34:10 AM »
@Wang  Enjoy Bavaro bro!  My favorite spot is el Hoyo de Friusa, but most should not go down there if they are not street smart.  The only reason I like it there is because they play great music in the clubs in el Hoyo de Friusa.  You definitely don't go there to find chicas...although I'll admit that I did find a diamond in the rough down there once!

My DR GF and I lived in PC for  2 years before moving to Sto Dgo.  I like PC for the beaches, but I like the nightlife in Sto Dgo better.  I don't think PC will ever become Sosua, but Wang is correct that there is a lot of talent in PC.  It just isn't concentrated like it is in Sosua.

The best place to go is Drink Point and Steve's Corner.  You will see plenty of chicas walking around, just not as in Sosua.  But also remember that there aren't as many customers either.  You therefore have plenty of fine chicas to choose from.

There are also a number of decent clubs like Blue Light and Mansions.  If you go there, you will definitely see a bunch of dimes, but you will pay the price.  The best thing to do is vibe with your favorite and then meet outside the club.  Blue Light chicas will cost you about $200 for a few hours.

Wang, have a great time!
Live free or die!

NatX

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2016, 11:33:03 AM »
Ain't nobody want to run all over Punta Cana paying top shelf prices for everything trying to beat some $200 hos out of the bushes.  Shit is a mirage MF.  Even I know that.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2016, 12:09:05 PM »
$200 sounds like Rio prices.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 12:16:36 PM by DrinksOnMe »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal