Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Trip Reports

Trip Report

(1/4) > >>

Vern2020:
I was in Sosua 12/27 to 1/7.  I had never been there over New Years before.  My only complaint for the week is that I should have set up a date for New Years in advance.  There were not a lot of girls out and about that night.  Had to settle for what I could get.  But for the week in general, I was able to find good girls throughout the week.  Repeated with several of them because it was easier than going out and looking.  Just communicate through Whats App.  Like others have said, there are fewer girls waiting to be picked up out on the street.  Things change and we adapt.  But Sosua is still the place to go in the DR.  It was a great week, weather was great, and I got out of town for some sightseeing as well.  Always paid between 3,000-4,000 pesos.  I'd say there were about as many Haitians available as Dominicans.  I'll be back for sure.

stinqu:
I'm happy to hear you had a good time, because I know for a fact the week you stayed is the slowest of the year, so you did good bro.Your right about setting "dates" up ahead of time during the holidays, and often its not because they may have another client, but they have expected family commitments.

justin_credible:
Great Report.

I'll be there this week and it's great to hear that the Haitians are there as extra "value" options. I call them value because most of the time the service is significantly better.

stinqu:
Haitians have always been there. They tend to stay in the back ground so the cops don't shake them down for cash. When they see those flashing blue lights of Cesture polica they scatter. Had a chica run into my arms once to save her from the cops, she was trapped in the middle of the block with no way out.

kingotto1:
Can you share with me the name of the last girl in your post? DM is fine or post it here, i'm curious. Thanks...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version