global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: By myself  (Read 3230 times)

Brownknight

By myself
« on: June 24, 2021, 07:56:39 AM »
How many people travel to sosua by themselves without there boys do you have the same fun or is it a little different because you are by yourself. I mean being with a chica will be the same but not having your peoples around you to drink a beer how is that…also does anyone know the going rate for for taking a taxi from the airport heading to sosua. or does anyone have a contact hookup that I can use to pick me up and drop me back off. Thanks in advance

Travelguy90

Re: By myself
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 08:06:31 AM »
1. I been going to Sosua since 2018 and only once did I go with people. It’s fun solo because no one holds you back, and you don’t have to bail a friend out of trouble if they mess up. If you’re a sociable guy, you’ll meet like minded people who you can link up with repeatedly throughout the trip he it a shared activity or just a late night drink at anhvee to watch eye candy as you shoot the shits and collect numbers and barter a deal.

2. Depends on where you coming from, it can be as low as 1200 peso up to 2000 or 20-36$ If you’re flying into POP, expect 100$ from SD abd 80-100$ from Santiago.

You’ll enjoy your trip easy and headache free just be patient and look around for prices and deals with both the taxis andgirld
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 08:14:45 AM »
OK Motors [Car Rental Company] will pick you up and drop you off at the airport for free.  You can rent a scratched up economy car for 2000pesos a day. Insurance is 100pesos a day.  If you are able to drive slow, you won't find a better deal for transportation.
https://www.ok-motors.com/en/reservations/
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 08:17:59 AM »
I have done plenty of solo trips to Sosua.  I no longer do "crew" trips.  Nothing against them, it is a good way to get acclimated but as I gain experience it is more fun to travel alone. You explore more and meet people outside of your comfort zone.  I highly recommend it.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 08:21:17 AM »
The place is the size of a suburban shopping mall. If you can go to a movie or a restaurant by yourself, you can navigate Sosua.

djplease

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 11:03:37 AM »
Boots On The Ground....Fellas,   please,  please, please.... Leave your loudmouth, uncouth, drunken buddies at home.  Looking at you brother: bearded guy in red shirt, black shorts in Kings last night.  What a blowhard!!!!  Guys you're in the Land of Funk.  Chill out make a pick/selection and carry on.   No need for the around the way foolishness.  Ten guys at one table looking sad and bored.  Meanwhile multiple women begging to be taken?  WTH.  Sometimes REAL MEN travel alone and in Silence.  I will never understand why some men need a group setting to enjoy themselves while Damn near messing up the vibe of a relaxing situation. SMDH.

rich1026

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2021, 02:38:03 PM »
always by myself. i also always get a villa even tho im solo. one time took my nephews with me and its the only time i got into bullshit with chicas (pricing). even tho i told him "make sure your clear upfront what the price is" he still managed to make the rookie mistake. you get to do what you want, when you want. cant beat that

Brickholder

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 03:00:25 PM »
always by myself. i also always get a villa even tho im solo. one time took my nephews with me and its the only time i got into bullshit with chicas (pricing). even tho i told him "make sure your clear upfront what the price is" he still managed to make the rookie mistake. you get to do what you want, when you want. cant beat that

What villa do you recommend for the solo traveler?

RainmkrNY

• Find her, f--k her, forget her.. lol.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 03:17:22 PM »
IMHO.. Traveling Solo is the only way to go. Plus I always meet new people every trip.

MrNavigator

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2021, 03:58:58 PM »
Boots On The Ground....Fellas,   please,  please, please.... Leave your loudmouth, uncouth, drunken buddies at home.   foolishness.  Ten guys at one table looking sad and bored.  Meanwhile multiple women begging to be taken?  WTH.  Sometimes REAL MEN travel alone and in Silence.  I will never understand why some men need a group setting to enjoy themselves while Damn near messing up the vibe of a relaxing situation. SMDH.

These dudes is lame....look at em in this site. Some won't go because right now cuz they  can't VIP at the club and take pics to impress their friends back home with a bunch of whores.

They will go to other towns to f--k a chick they simping and fell in love with or stay on a resort, but they WILL NOT step foot in Sosua SOLO! Same dudes back home have to roll with a crew to a club...looking tuff, but SOLO just a cream puff lol.

Look at it this way. If you in Ahnvee or Kings and the ratio is 50/50....it's really NOT! 70-80% of dudes is lames and don't know how to talk to chicks back home. So they come in numbers to get their confidence up. Meanwhile you getting every chick u want while they sit at that table...

PoonTangClan

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2021, 04:28:02 PM »
It’s great when you can travel with the team, but I have absolutely no problem traveling solo, lol.

And when I travel solo, I’m never really alone when I get there anyway. 😉😆

JoeRoc

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2021, 06:05:00 PM »

What villa do you recommend for the solo traveler?

Yeah this is a good question

Dothedamthing

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2021, 08:58:51 PM »
I mainly travel solo except oncemamyear my friends and I do am guys trip there. No drunkards in my group and always a great time. But I've been knowing them for over 30 years.
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

Ted68

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2021, 10:56:31 PM »
How many people travel to sosua by themselves without there boys do you have the same fun or is it a little different because you are by yourself. I mean being with a chica will be the same but not having your peoples around you to drink a beer how is that…also does anyone know the going rate for for taking a taxi from the airport heading to sosua. or does anyone have a contact hookup that I can use to pick me up and drop me back off. Thanks in advance
I do both..i go sometimes with my cousin and one or two others and stay in a villa or travel by myself when I just want to do my own thing and crash at a hotel. When solo i run into cats either from the whatsapp groups or just randomly chop it up with brothers in the spots on the beach and around town.   The downside to group travel is one guy gets out of pocket it can ruin things immensely but luckily never happened with me but witnessed it.   I have had great trips solo and with others and lack of a crew when solo never deterred me.   I am also selective about who I roll with on trips as well. Maybe one of these solo trips I will get a small villa and try that out lol. Good luck bro and enjoy 🥃
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 11:35:02 PM by Ted68 »

Ted68

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2021, 10:57:28 PM »
Boots On The Ground....Fellas,   please,  please, please.... Leave your loudmouth, uncouth, drunken buddies at home.  Looking at you brother: bearded guy in red shirt, black shorts in Kings last night.  What a blowhard!!!!  Guys you're in the Land of Funk.  Chill out make a pick/selection and carry on.   No need for the around the way foolishness.  Ten guys at one table looking sad and bored.  Meanwhile multiple women begging to be taken?  WTH.  Sometimes REAL MEN travel alone and in Silence.  I will never understand why some men need a group setting to enjoy themselves while Damn near messing up the vibe of a relaxing situation. SMDH.
💯wont disagree one bit.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal