global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Please Eat Less 🐈  (Read 1252 times)

PoonTangClan

Please Eat Less 🐈
« on: June 16, 2023, 08:15:18 PM »
HPV Ignites Unexpected Cancer Surge In Middle-Aged Adults
*Article Excerpt*

A mounting wave of throat and mouth cancers is sending ripples through the medical community. Adults above the age of 45 are at the epicenter of this health alarm, as their vulnerability to the illness is becoming starkly evident. Dr. Matthew Old, head and neck surgeon at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, points directly to human papillomavirus (HPV) as the main catalyst of this surge.

The stark reality is that nearly 55,000 Americans are diagnosed with mouth or throat cancer each year, and this number is unfortunately climbing. In a spotlight study from JAMA Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, a surge of more than 3 percent in yearly oropharyngeal cancer cases has been underscored, chiefly among white males above the age of 65.

Older adults grappling with oropharyngeal cancer are now being seen as the new face of the HPV epidemic. Current trends paint a sobering picture, with medical experts cautioning that this particular cancer could soon rank among the top three affecting older adults in the United States. Even more concerning is that it may even become the most common cancer in this age group within the coming decade, signaling a significant public health concern on the horizon.

Unraveling HPV and Its Role in the Surge of Cancer Rates

HPV is a sprawling family of more than 100 related viruses. It’s typically characterized as a sexually transmitted disease. It is passed along through intimate contact with others, whether skin-to-skin or oral.

While these viruses have garnered a reputation as significant contributors to the prevalence of cervical cancer, they cast a wider shadow than previously recognized. High-risk HPV is emerging as a considerable driving force behind head and neck cancers, notably those affecting the mouth, base of the tongue, and throat—the swath of conditions commonly categorized as oropharyngeal cancers.

Remarkably, an encounter with HPV is a shared experience for many of us. By the age of 45, approximately 80 percent of people will have encountered HPV. However, not everyone who comes into contact with the virus will face cancer down the line. The spotlight falls on specific strains—particularly HPV 16 and HPV 18. Known as the ‘high-risk’ duo, these strains have a notorious correlation with various cancer types.

As explained by the American Cancer Society, HPV manufactures two key proteins, E6 and E7. These proteins have the ability to switch off important genes that generally help to keep cell growth in check, namely Rb and p53. When HPV makes itself at home in the throat, these proteins run rampant, potentially setting the stage for abnormal cell growth that has the potential to lead to cancer.

Read entire article here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/hpv-ignites-unexpected-cancer-surge-middle-aged-adults

tugboaboat5393

Re: Please Eat Less 🐈
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 08:57:42 PM »
My favorite dish, so i wonder how many sosua hoes will pass that on to you,?   heavy drinking and smoke probaly not good  as well.  every thing in moderation !

flat6

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 05:47:45 PM »

Stones

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 06:43:41 PM »
This is a good read:

https://markmanson.net/std-guide

No it is not a good read. Mark Manson is a nobody. Please research him. He is just trying to sell freelance articles and books. Research him, as I have done, and tell me if you think he is a polished medical professional with the degrees, accolades and experience to back that up. I will take Harvard Medical School any day over Mark Hanson.

Please, brothers, let's all do our homework before recommending the advice of a nobody.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 06:46:52 PM by Stones »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2023, 09:18:09 PM »
Well so far been lucky, no ill affects, howerver its select pussy trusted repeats only tested too,,,,unlest you stumble across a fresh tenderoni,new to the game and had limited exsperince in the art of DATY ,,,yoll know if yah got one!  be safe,not recomended for hardend low level rats on PC !

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2023, 05:11:57 AM »
This is a good read:

https://markmanson.net/std-guide

No it is not a good read. Mark Manson is a nobody. Please research him. He is just trying to sell freelance articles and books. Research him, as I have done, and tell me if you think he is a polished medical professional with the degrees, accolades and experience to back that up. I will take Harvard Medical School any day over Mark Hanson.

Please, brothers, let's all do our homework before recommending the advice of a nobody.

Harvard medical school. The people who encouraged lockdowns, masks, kids staying home from school, and vaccines that do more harm then good...

Maybe its time we at listen to what the nobody has to say..

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal