global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Reason Why Most Women Are Now Single  (Read 3736 times)

stinqu

Re: The Reason Why Most Women Are Now Single
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2023, 04:50:09 PM »
This the new pandemic in social media "MEAN GETS SEEN" . It dose not matter if it's total B.S. It's click bait. There are as many fake "news stories" on line as true now. People tell me about shit they read on line, but when I ask them, " did you check the source" , well no, why would I. These are the same people that call people like me SHEEPLE , and they have no idea that there "news source" come from places that want tear us down.

murano2010

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2023, 06:10:56 PM »
Sharing a story or giving information and not knowing the ORIGINAL source does happen.  Not knowing the source does not invalidate true and factual information being shared.   If it's proven to be false, thats another story.   It is usually better to know where a source comes from when telling it, especially if asked.  And if the info requires verification. 

But not knowing the original source of a story/information does not automatically mean the information is false.   And not all information can be traced back to an original source.    Sometimes we learn or hear about something repeatedly, and judge the information from that.   All information is not verifiable.     Like the passages in the Bible.   Or some hearsay or past event. 

A person can always use a disclaimer when sharing information.  And just say "according to so and so, this is what they said".   And leave it at that.     
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

stinqu

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2023, 07:18:37 PM »
Morano, we all know lies spread faster and farther than truth, truth is harder to find on the internet . I grew up in a time where local news and international news was "all verified" You could not print lies!!! Now the 'FREE SPEACHERS" are telling people to over through the goverment. WHAT RABBIT HOLE HAVE THEY GONE DOWN!!!

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2023, 11:27:08 PM »
Question for you all: Are the Londons way gold digger videos on YT real or fake ?

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2023, 02:00:24 AM »
The problem with modern dating is women want traditional men, but refuse to act like traditional women.

The dude needs to get a job, a car, and be the one driving.

The women should not date a jobless man, she set herself up for failure.

Like someone else on this thread said, never listen to what women say, always watch what they do.

murano2010

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2023, 06:52:32 AM »
Morano, we all know lies spread faster and farther than truth, truth is harder to find on the internet . I grew up in a time where local news and international news was "all verified" You could not print lies!!! Now the 'FREE SPEACHERS" are telling people to over through the goverment. WHAT RABBIT HOLE HAVE THEY GONE DOWN!!!
It doesnt matter when or where one grows up.  Claiming that local and international news was all verified and they could not print lies, sounds good, but it's not necessarily true.  And it may very well be a mistake to assume that.   

Part of the function of providing information as a journalist, is not just to report incidents or facts, but to persuade an audience to believe something.   One way to provide lies without printing it, is by omission of facts.  By not seeking and providing all facts.  Cherry picking information or details.  Using innuendo, and leading the audience.   By discrediting or making statements that persuades an audience to presuppose a thought or a conclusion about a person, place or thing. 

There is no way your local and international news sources didnt accomplish any of that along with what you call verifiable reporting, when you were growing up.   Just because the world news sources shares the same false information or propaganda, doesnt mean it's been verified as fact.     

« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 06:58:05 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2023, 07:37:41 AM »
The problem with modern dating is women want traditional men, but refuse to act like traditional women.

The dude needs to get a job, a car, and be the one driving.

The women should not date a jobless man, she set herself up for failure.

Like someone else on this thread said, never listen to what women say, always watch what they do.
I have said the same thing myself in the past.  But Im not so sure that was the correct description of what modern dating/mating is about nowadays.   When young or older women date/mate, they arent all looking for a traditional man. 

Many are only seeking to get entitlements at men's expense.   Many women will seek out men  because they feel they deserve certain treatment and benefits because of their gender.    You dont have to be a traditional man to encounter a woman like that.  You can be a sucker without being traditional.     

What women do, is use the tools of the trade to make believe a traditional man is what they are looking for.  That sets some men up to try to meet some womens expectations just to get next to them.   They proceed to act like they are being traditional men, on the surface.    What is more likely, is the women are looking for a man who they can use, until they can monkey branch to another man.   

What many of us know as a traditional man, is a man that leads in a relationship where the woman he chooses is able and willing to provide commensurate reciprocation.  A traditional man typically is respected by his women, and he doesnt put up with garbage from his women.  A man giving women benefits just be next to a woman, doesnt exactly make him a traditional man.  One can call dating, a modified version of p4p or barter and exchange. 

Except in enough instances dealing with women is like a drug/money transfer going bad.    Men are usually attempting to work and pay for a product the woman owns ( with money, their attention, their time, doing favors, being inconvenienced, being gas lit and bullshitted etc ) , but women want to keep the money, use the men, providing no guarantees of them  supplying the product.    Sort of like a Don King, Shug Knight carrot dangling technique.   

Modern dating for women is about using a social system that uses conditioned behavior that men are known for.  And thats why I say now, women today do not want traditional men.   They just want what they want.  They want to be appeased, excused, and for men to put up with their demands/expectations.   You dont have to be a traditional man for that. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 10:48:55 AM by murano2010 »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2023, 07:38:51 AM »
Question for you all: Are the Londons way gold digger videos on YT real or fake ?

Staged

stinqu

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2023, 03:39:27 PM »
It doesnt matter when or where one grows up.  Claiming that local and international news was all verified and they could not print lies, sounds good, but it's not necessarily true.  And it may very well be a mistake to assume that.   

Part of the function of providing information as a journalist, is not just to report incidents or facts, but to persuade an audience to believe something.   One way to provide lies without printing it, is by omission of facts.  By not seeking and providing all facts.  Cherry picking information or details.  Using innuendo, and leading the audience.   By discrediting or making statements that persuades an audience to presuppose a thought or a conclusion about a person, place or thing. 

There is no way your local and international news sources didnt accomplish any of that along with what you call verifiable reporting, when you were growing up.   Just because the world news sources shares the same false information or propaganda, doesnt mean it's been verified as fact.     

[/quot
The biggest news story for me growing up was the Vietnam War. I live in Canada and saw and read the International news coverage, we knew it was an unjust war here. In the US it was sanitized, I lived 40 miles from the NY boarder and could watch 6 US TV stations. We visited our cousins in Vermont in 72, I was 16, 2 close to my age, and none had any idea of what was happening, the local papers had NOTHING!! So yes, your source for news is now more important than ever in this age of misinformation. "Ground News" show you all sources of their post on a scale of bias of the source, they do not filter or edit.The Lies and misinformation resulted in Jan.6th, it is what drove the lemmings off the cliff!!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal