global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Villa Chef  (Read 1365 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Villa Chef
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2023, 07:54:19 AM »
Ugh Imagine a chica using a tooth brush to brush her ass or snatch,,,,,Side note i had one chica throw here underware  in a microwave to freshen it up   !!!!!!!

bangoskank

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2023, 08:09:28 AM »
Ugh Imagine a chica using a tooth brush to brush her ass or snatch,,,,,Side note i had one chica throw here underware  in a microwave to freshen it up   !!!!!!!

Did the panties rise with all that yeast? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had a Chica mistake mosquito wipes for baby wipes. Shoulda heard her scream!!!

Stones

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2023, 03:10:23 PM »
One more thing: The top chefs available to you are likely to be men. Why? They are the ones who rise to the top culinary positions at resorts and hotels in much of the Dominican Republic. If you want a great culinary experience, then that's who you want directing the menu and service for your dinner party. For sure there must be some women in the DR who match those same criteria. Finding her will be the issue though.

El_lobo00

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2023, 07:46:31 PM »
Hey group need ya advice! Gonna be doing my 1st villa for my bday and wonder if it's recommended to have whatever chica I'm with at the time cook for us or if it's better to hire a chef? I would rather have the chicas just do the cooking butt naked but I'm scared they might cook GARBAGE lol.

Help if you can please

Hiring a separate chef is the right move. Separation of duties makes life much easier. If a chef is cooking garbage, much easier to replace her or him than if it’s a chica that’s doing double duty.

PS - There are some chicas that are into brujería, aka witchcraft. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES would you want a chica like that going anywhere near your food lol 😳🧙☠️

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2023, 08:03:22 PM »
Voodoo !

itzyaboyyyy

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2023, 08:18:59 PM »
Dammm I didn't think of ANY of that!! Much appreciated EVERYONE!! With that being said, if any of you can recommend any decent Chef, PLEASE send their info

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal