global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What's worse  (Read 379 times)

Newyorkny

What's worse
« on: March 24, 2024, 03:04:13 AM »
What's worse s girl selling her body for money or a girl that just gives it up for free constantly to many random guys
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 03:07:44 AM by Newyorkny »

tugboaboat5393

Re: What's worse
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2024, 05:36:57 AM »
None of the above, its called survival, there going to use there box as a tool ,a source of income,,, theres no such thing as free pussy,, now the chicas thats f--king different guys for free shes not in sosua,, or some ricth bitch thats well of  very rare unicorn in the Dr,, Rich donimican, probaley ,

sosuajefe

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 07:48:48 AM »
Women all use men from their power of puss. Worldwide. Nothing is free

justin_credible

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 02:57:45 PM »
What's worse s girl selling her body for money or a girl that just gives it up for free constantly to many random guys

Nothing that a woman provides is free and they are either playing the long game or the short game. The real issue is wielding that toto to MAXIMIZE their sexual market value and get the man (or men) who can provide them with the most security. Money= security. Remember, many women can do BOTH it's not either or.

Even chimpanzees in the wild trade meat for sex. There was one experiment where a "token" was traded for meat and when the females figured out that the trade-in value it was exchanged for sex, which was then immediately traded for the meat by the female chimp. Just goes to show you how even the animal kingdom has transactional sex.

The only time I remember when women were giving it up for "free" are highly subsidized freshman/junior young adult women in college who are trying experiment and figure out the type of men they want. Time have changed though and with the tinder etc, that may not even be possible now.

To answer your question, a lot depends on the womans financial situation.

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 06:24:49 PM »
Part of me wants to paint with broad strokes and say that they're one and the same. Both are seeking something transactional. Temporary monetary gain on one hand, chasing that fleeting feeling of love and male attention that daddy never gave or uncle gave too soon on the other. It's a tough question but:

Having encountered and dealt with both archetypes extensively over the last 15 or so years, I'd say the pro is infinitely worse. Both are going to lie to you. Unnecessarily. The pro even more so. Both are opportunistic and manipulative. Again, the pro even more so. She's more direct in her dealings but:

Since nothing is truly free, that daddy issue girl, while she may eventually ask for something (a weak maybe in my experiences) she won't rob you or have you in precarious predicaments. She just wants some of your time, provided she doesn't fall in love. That's a big goddamn problem if she does. You just bought the community swimming pool that costs money, doesn't make any and anyone can use it but you can't use anyone else's. However:

On the whole, 95% of pros I've seen personally cannot be catalogued as good people. They're monsters who are so jaded and disconnected with "stripper logic" permeating their mindsets that they're bordering on being a lost cause. Example, Ive seen strippers straight up dig in mens pockets who were passed out in the club. A good person, regardless of circumstance would not do this.

Neither should be wifed or even taken seriously for that matter. Go for a ride and get off at your stop. They'll both be more than happy to take that ass for a spin around and around with the meter running til there's nothing left.  I could go on and on but this is straw man argument fuel here as it is.

justin_credible

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2024, 09:03:17 PM »
Part of me wants to paint with broad strokes and say that they're one and the same. Both are seeking something transactional. Temporary monetary gain on one hand, chasing that fleeting feeling of love and male attention that daddy never gave or uncle gave too soon on the other. It's a tough question but:

Having encountered and dealt with both archetypes extensively over the last 15 or so years, I'd say the pro is infinitely worse. Both are going to lie to you. Unnecessarily. The pro even more so. Both are opportunistic and manipulative. Again, the pro even more so. She's more direct in her dealings but:

Since nothing is truly free, that daddy issue girl, while she may eventually ask for something (a weak maybe in my experiences) she won't rob you or have you in precarious predicaments. She just wants some of your time, provided she doesn't fall in love. That's a big goddamn problem if she does. You just bought the community swimming pool that costs money, doesn't make any and anyone can use it but you can't use anyone else's. However:

On the whole, 95% of pros I've seen personally cannot be catalogued as good people. They're monsters who are so jaded and disconnected with "stripper logic" permeating their mindsets that they're bordering on being a lost cause. Example, Ive seen strippers straight up dig in mens pockets who were passed out in the club. A good person, regardless of circumstance would not do this.

Neither should be wifed or even taken seriously for that matter. Go for a ride and get off at your stop. They'll both be more than happy to take that ass for a spin around and around with the meter running til there's nothing left.  I could go on and on but this is straw man argument fuel here as it is.

Sound logic. No matter who you're dealing with guard your heart and your wallet. I'm at the point now I never let a woman get too close but P4P women even more dangerous. Another reason to not be dabbling with them until you have a bit of experience under your belt (pun intended). For most guys, that's about 35-40 years old.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 10:08:39 PM »

I would have to say the girl selling her body is worse in most cases. Although the example provided is an unfair equivalency, the “free” neighborhood hoe shouldn’t be compared to the pro.

You have to examine the causation behind the actions of both, and when it comes to the causation behind the free neighborhood hoe’s actions, it’s more than likely that the free neighborhood hoe wears her heart on her sleeve and looks for love in the wrong places; constantly choosing the wrong partners. There’s nothing “willful” there, just poor relationship judgment and/or a lack of guidance that earns the woman a bad reputation.

Some posters here also mentioned that no pussy is free, and I would have to disagree with that belief system.

When a woman likes or loves you (and vice versa), it’s natural for that individual to want to share themselves and/or their world with you (the good and the bad). This dynamic cannot and should not be construed as a deliberate exchange or transaction, and again, when it comes to these interactions, you have to look at intent.

The woman that truly likes or loves you will give you pussy because she cares about you and wants to be close to you. It’s not done because she just wants her hair and nails done, or her garage door painted. Pussy is absolutely free from the woman that’s really into you.

You also cannot lump all dating and courtship rituals into the “paying for pussy” category. In most genuine cases, you’re spending time getting to know a partner or potential partner, and that dating and courtship happens to include activities, etc.

The only exception to the aforementioned would be those women who are “professional daters” who hinge pussy access solely on a quantification of how and where a man spends his money. These women are indeed “prostitutes” in a non-traditional sense in that they are not selling pussy directly, but indirectly.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal