global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: PUBLIC SERVICE REMINDER.  (Read 1897 times)

PoonTangClan

Re: PUBLIC SERVICE REMINDER.
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2024, 09:14:41 AM »
The discord Im seeing is an apples and oranges conversation.  One dude is misinterpreting the real focus of the issue.  Which is the relationship one has with a person they call a friend.   It's not entirely about whether or not some chick is a hoe or a prostitute.

My point EXACTLY, and that’s all there is to it. 💯🍻🤝

jd66

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2024, 10:12:52 AM »
Some the responses are comical.

Dudes catching way to many feelings over these girls, 
Dudes getting salty when they find out their friends banged the same girl that you consider special.  GTFOH

The mere fact that "your" girl is banging your friend behind your back tells you that she is more special to you than you are to her.
Instead of getting salty, embrace it and compare notes. 
Or even better do a happy hour if you have the guts. Maybe you can get "your" girl to invite one of her amigas and you can have a real party.

Enjoy the ride in Sosua dudes.

First of all, if you understood what I actually wrote (I know comprehension might be a challenge for some folks), you’ll note the difference between a friend unknowingly smashing a special regular, and a friend KNOWINGLY smashing a special regular.

Now if your friend is really a friend to you, he would never even consider trying to knowingly smash a special regular of yours. And if your special regular is really into you and she knows who your friends are, she won’t consider f--king with any of your friends either.

There doesn’t have to be some “deep” feelings involved when it comes to common courtesies, but thirsty, jealous, non-pussy getting dudes, don’t believe in courtesy, because they always want what you have. 🥴

And this dynamic (of your friend wanting what you have) is also borderline gay, because if you KNOW that a special regular has been gargling my nuts and eating my ass, why on earth would YOU, as my friend that knows me, want to be all up in the face of the special regular I’ve been painting with my nut? You want to feel “closer” to your boy by getting closer to his regular? That’s some “best friend” homo shit. PAUSE. 😂

Poon
I don't respond to your posts anymore.
Your to much of a wannabee clueless dumb ass that pretends like he knows what's going on.
I no longer feel like calling out your bull shit and making you look like a fool.

Plus I know all about the little secret stuff you were doing with a certain person in Sosua so don't beat your chest to much there.   
Pretty sure you would like to keep it all under wraps since it's would pretty embarrassing for you.  But someone talked all about your little closet escapades.

JD66,

Samuel L. Jackson voice: “Mf’er you don’t know me. WTF are you talking about?” 🥴😆

I don’t know anything about closets and escapades, lol! You’ve got an entertaining imagination though. 😂😂😂

And for the record, I don’t mess with the 1200 peso discount rats you deal with, so hypothetically speaking, it would be impossible that your Addams Family Uncle Fester looking ass could possibly ever even know the friends of any chicas I deal with. Get outta here! 🤣🤣

Been around along time and know much more about some dudes here than you might think
You were stupid enough to out yourself about something here awhile back. 
I know all about you and someone talked all about it.
and it wasn't a street rat that spilled the beans.

So let that fester

PoonTangClan

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2024, 10:49:17 AM »
Some the responses are comical.

Dudes catching way to many feelings over these girls, 
Dudes getting salty when they find out their friends banged the same girl that you consider special.  GTFOH

The mere fact that "your" girl is banging your friend behind your back tells you that she is more special to you than you are to her.
Instead of getting salty, embrace it and compare notes. 
Or even better do a happy hour if you have the guts. Maybe you can get "your" girl to invite one of her amigas and you can have a real party.

Enjoy the ride in Sosua dudes.

First of all, if you understood what I actually wrote (I know comprehension might be a challenge for some folks), you’ll note the difference between a friend unknowingly smashing a special regular, and a friend KNOWINGLY smashing a special regular.

Now if your friend is really a friend to you, he would never even consider trying to knowingly smash a special regular of yours. And if your special regular is really into you and she knows who your friends are, she won’t consider f--king with any of your friends either.

There doesn’t have to be some “deep” feelings involved when it comes to common courtesies, but thirsty, jealous, non-pussy getting dudes, don’t believe in courtesy, because they always want what you have. 🥴

And this dynamic (of your friend wanting what you have) is also borderline gay, because if you KNOW that a special regular has been gargling my nuts and eating my ass, why on earth would YOU, as my friend that knows me, want to be all up in the face of the special regular I’ve been painting with my nut? You want to feel “closer” to your boy by getting closer to his regular? That’s some “best friend” homo shit. PAUSE. 😂

Poon
I don't respond to your posts anymore.
Your to much of a wannabee clueless dumb ass that pretends like he knows what's going on.
I no longer feel like calling out your bull shit and making you look like a fool.

Plus I know all about the little secret stuff you were doing with a certain person in Sosua so don't beat your chest to much there.   
Pretty sure you would like to keep it all under wraps since it's would pretty embarrassing for you.  But someone talked all about your little closet escapades.

JD66,

Samuel L. Jackson voice: “Mf’er you don’t know me. WTF are you talking about?” 🥴😆

I don’t know anything about closets and escapades, lol! You’ve got an entertaining imagination though. 😂😂😂

And for the record, I don’t mess with the 1200 peso discount rats you deal with, so hypothetically speaking, it would be impossible that your Addams Family Uncle Fester looking ass could possibly ever even know the friends of any chicas I deal with. Get outta here! 🤣🤣

Been around along time and know much more about some dudes here than you might think
You were stupid enough to out yourself about something here awhile back. 
I know all about you and someone talked all about it.
and it wasn't a street rat that spilled the beans.

So let that fester

Oh? Someone told you I was really fly and I got the hoes eating out of the palm of my hand? Those beans sound about right. Spill some more. 😆

jd66

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2024, 12:21:04 PM »
You think it was a chica
Wrong
Keep sweatin

PoonTangClan

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2024, 12:57:08 PM »
You think it was a chica
Wrong
Keep sweatin

Only in the hot tub with chicas at Blackbeard’s. That about all the sweating I’ll ever do. 😂

To everyone else in this thread: I apologize for the temporary conversational detour.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program topic.

jd66

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2024, 01:18:16 PM »
See what happens when you act like a little punk
Watch what you say.  If you could learn how to shut your trap it would not get you into tough spots.
Especially when you have skeletons in your closet
There are some that are not loyal to you.

But dip shits like yourself never learn

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2024, 08:26:06 PM »
"If she ain't your main, she's fair game"

lazy_monger

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2024, 09:13:35 PM »

Damn mofo, spill the tea or STFU.  Sounding like a bitch.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2024, 09:22:26 PM »

I can agree with this, yeah. I have regulars that are just regulars (no perks, no GFE, nothing like that), and I wouldn’t care who they smashed one way or another. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Some chicas are great lays, but not necessarily great company that would elevate them to that special/main status.

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2024, 11:13:19 PM »

You've clearly taken that out of context n----. I'm saying that if she is a side piece, P4P or no and not your wife or sharing your last name, the rule is you cannot get upset if the homies shoot their shot. You're lame asf for this one.

sosuajefe

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2024, 03:10:01 AM »
I agree with all. She’s yours for the time being. Only thing that pisses me off is when you’re with a girl and a next guy comes to holler. Wait your turn she’s on my dime for the moment.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2024, 04:54:02 AM »

PoonTangClan

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2024, 06:51:14 AM »
I agree with all. She’s yours for the time being. Only thing that pisses me off is when you’re with a girl and a next guy comes to holler. Wait your turn she’s on my dime for the moment.

I’ve never experienced this myself, but dudes who do this are the same dudes that DON’T get civilian non-P4P pussy at home.

These guys feel confident to try and holla at a girl someone is with, because in the P4P zone like Sosua, it’s typically (but not always) about money. They’ll offer to pay more because they’re stupid, lol.

They can’t do this in the civilian non-P4P world, even if the girl isn’t your girlfriend, because in the civilian world, it’s actually about looks, swag, and game, and lame dudes don’t necessarily need that in Sosua.

There’s a saying that if you really want to see who a person is, bring him to Sosua. 😆

lazy_monger

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2024, 08:20:45 AM »

You've clearly taken that out of context n----. I'm saying that if she is a side piece, P4P or no and not your wife or sharing your last name, the rule is you cannot get upset if the homies shoot their shot. You're lame asf for this one.

Quoted the wrong person.  That was to JD66.  My bad.

sosuajefe

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2024, 12:09:25 PM »

I’ve never experienced this myself, but dudes who do this are the same dudes that DON’T get civilian non-P4P pussy at home.

These guys feel confident to try and holla at a girl someone is with, because in the P4P zone like Sosua, it’s typically (but not always) about money. They’ll offer to pay more because they’re stupid, lol.

They can’t do this in the civilian non-P4P world, even if the girl isn’t your girlfriend, because in the civilian world, it’s actually about looks, swag, and game, and lame dudes don’t necessarily need that in Sosua.

There’s a saying that if you really want to see who a person is, bring him to Sosua. 😆

I’ve witnessed it. With a long time regular. Sitting down to eat and some clown like hey baby. It’s like have a lil respect. I was gonna flatten him on the spot. But I get it. It’s not your girl it’s your turn. But have a bit of decency unless you’re pathetic

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal