global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: All those Tranny's on Pedro clisante lmbo. Who partaking blacks or Germans?  (Read 6231 times)

jRoc713

I counted about 6 on Pedro blending in with chicas . Lol I'm wondering who's buying it I seen some bros speaking to em ijs

TheRealDallas

I counted about 6 on Pedro blending in with chicas . Lol I'm wondering who's buying it I seen some bros speaking to em ijs

Yikes

MACK

The real question is whos whatsapp is that ???? and why does he have that trans number ?? LOL!

MrNavigator

I posted about this 6 months on here. I noticed it was DOZENS of trannies n gay dudes there when in November!

Made the same comments about these gay dudes ain't hanging round for nothing! It's dudes who go down likes they assholes blowed out and returning the favor! Also they were in ALL races and nationalities NOT the usual locals

The Thai ladyboy lovers on here got upset (I won't say names but they still post here) and asked why was I commenting bout the booty bandits. I notice when Thailand and the Philippines shut down for basically 2 years there was a huge UPTICK of gay dudes hanging in Sosua.

I also noticed that Thailand has reopened and a couple of em have already made their way back there and hopefully things can go back to normal....

Rawdawgbandit

I see alot of the white guys taking them with no shame the worst thing is they f--k these trannies then f--k the girls as well transferring who knows what messing it up for the normal guys

jRoc713

@mrnavigator they can't deny there's a massive num of tranny's in sosua anymore . They can't deny both groups are partaking . I watched at a distance and seen with my own eyes bros n Germans approaching. And I don't think the tranny's shy about it because when they see you they looking your way . No way these guys don't know it's a boy unless these fools drunk on those cheap a$$ presidentes .

tugboaboat5393

Good ole Sosua there something for every one ! No holes barred  haha !

crazy_canuck

The real question is whos whatsapp is that ???? and why does he have that trans number ?? LOL!

I was asking myself the same damn question???
Probably the friend of a friend's whatsapp ... go figure  ::)
Also ... "trying to get heterosexual male to turn gay" REALLY????
I mean ... dude, if a gay men could make an heterosexual male to turn, then he was just gay in the first place ... he just didn't knew it LMAO
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Viva La Vega

I mean ... dude, if a gay men could make an heterosexual male to turn, then he was just gay in the first place ... he just didn't knew it LMAO

Yeah, a bit odd. The volleyball scene in Top Gun was a bit more geared to helping a straight man figure out he was gay than an attractive woman trying to get someone to suck her dick.

Which begs the question?

Is the person in the photo a chick with a dick or a man with tits?

stinqu

Just looking at the hands, I say a guy with tits.I went to college in the mid 70's in Toronto, and it was wild and wide open.Your gaydar had to be on point at the clubs,had to learn all the tells,especially when drunk.

Yeah, a bit odd. The volleyball scene in Top Gun was a bit more geared to helping a straight man figure out he was gay than an attractive woman trying to get someone to suck her dick.

Which begs the question?

Is the person in the photo a chick with a dick or a man with tits?

JakefromStateFarm

I see alot of the white guys taking them with no shame the worst thing is they f--k these trannies then f--k the girls as well transferring who knows what messing it up for the normal guys
I seen alot of the black dudes roaming around and asking questions. It seems these weekend warriors from New York and Atl are coming to "experiment". Stay clear.

MrNavigator

I wouldn't say it's trying get a straight male to turn gay. It's more these trannies and gays try to get what they "perceive" to to be STRAIGHT males to f--k them! All you gotta do is look at social media, the internet and all around you to see this is what's going on!

I remember some years I went to Atlanta for a show. If someone on here from Atlanta around that time they may know this place. After it was over I'm riding back thru downtown to my hotel and pass by a club called the Bulldog or something like that. It had a loooong ass line down the sidewalk......ALL MEN no women!

These were regular looking dudes, hats, jeans t-shirts, button ups no dresses and sadly....ALL BLACK MEN who I'm sure at least half had wives/girlfriends back homE!! Across the street and behind the line on the corner were crossdressers, trannies or whatever you want to call them.

I get to my hotel and ask the the lady at the front desk what the hell was that about up the street. She laughed and said that's a GAY club. Them dudes in line wanted no parts of the sissies across the straight....they wanted to other dudes like them who appear to masculinez straight and DOWN LOW BROTHAS!!

stinqu

You guys make me laugh!! Since I have been in Sosua, every thing has been OK. It was live and let live. Doubt get me wrong, I would rat out a molestter in a heart beat

Al NYC

I just came back from Sosua and seen several Trannies on the strip, including the famous creature feature Tranny lurking in the shadows.

madvillian

I'm riding back thru downtown to my hotel and pass by a club called the Bulldog or something like that. It had a loooong ass line down the sidewalk......ALL MEN no women!

These were regular looking dudes, hats, jeans t-shirts, button ups no dresses and sadly....ALL BLACK MEN who I'm sure at least half had wives/girlfriends back homE!! Across the street and behind the line on the corner were crossdressers, trannies or whatever you want to call them.

TNT Inside the NBA is based in ATL and has been cracking jokes about Bulldogs for years. Shaq and Kenny were ribbin Chuck about the bracelet in stream room and kept saying they met at Bulldogs. Now I know what they were referencing lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal