global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: LIT October 2020 Trip - 4 Nights...9 Chicas rated from best to worse!  (Read 10668 times)

rocket78r

Re: LIT October 2020 Trip - 4 Nights...9 Chicas rated from best to worse!
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2020, 01:42:31 PM »
What’s with this pay in dollars lately?  Does Anhvee not change money?  Do you guy literally never leave there?

You’re gonna spoil them.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2020, 01:49:30 PM »
As much as I don't support the paying in dollars, overpaying and paying anything the chica says...It's happening. Chicas talk, brag and post online the stories of "their" conquests. So when other chicas find out about a place full of "Golden Geese" they come to get them eggs!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Blackghost1

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2020, 09:43:53 PM »
What’s with this pay in dollars lately?  Does Anhvee not change money?  Do you guy literally never leave there?

You’re gonna spoil them.

They probably sense the exchange rate will widen further (in favor of the U.S. dollar).  Get the dollars today, and exchange them at a later date for DOPs.

Thats how they usually do it.

samashe

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2020, 09:37:36 AM »
Lmao! If she says leche leche... it’s because your shit ain’t hitting and wants the constant bad stroke to stop. I bitch that can’t take sick ain’t stopping! She’s yelling in joy and gonna pass out after and jump on that pole again. In DR if she says leche leche she’s telling you get this shit over! That’s on you my dude! If you hitting right she’s laying there and the pussy gonna talk after! Lol

Imagine paying for sex
Imagine paying for sex And imagine getting rushed and kicked out because it’s terrible
Then imagine running to a board shaming the girl because of your lack of performance
Then Imagine wanting others to bar her from potential action bc your ego is obliterated

This is Half of TMBTS in a nutshell

Want to bar her? My guy, I am trying to give an honest review. You think every Chica you take home is In love with you... give her a shot. What do I care? If every chica was the same what would be the point of Sosua. Obviously some one has to be the worst, and for me that is Yoyo (not actually the worst, but biggest disappointment. Her body was smoking!).  I dont know why everyone on this site has to pretend they know everything.  It's ok to learn.  And the fact that 3/3 guys said she sucked and no one has slept with her and said she was good... let's follow the common denominator

MrNavigator

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2020, 12:45:27 PM »
Lmao! If she says leche leche... it’s because your shit ain’t hitting and wants the constant bad stroke to stop. I bitch that can’t take sick ain’t stopping! She’s yelling in joy and gonna pass out after and jump on that pole again. In DR if she says leche leche she’s telling you get this shit over! That’s on you my dude! If you hitting right she’s laying there and the pussy gonna talk after! Lol

Imagine paying for sex
Imagine paying for sex And imagine getting rushed and kicked out because it’s terrible
Then imagine running to a board shaming the girl because of your lack of performance
Then Imagine wanting others to bar her from potential action bc your ego is obliterated

This is Half of TMBTS in a nutshell

Want to bar her? My guy, I am trying to give an honest review. You think every Chica you take home is In love with you... give her a shot. What do I care? If every chica was the same what would be the point of Sosua. Obviously some one has to be the worst, and for me that is Yoyo (not actually the worst, but biggest disappointment. Her body was smoking!).  I dont know why everyone on this site has to pretend they know everything.  It's ok to learn.  And the fact that 3/3 guys said she sucked and no one has slept with her and said she was good... let's follow the common denominator

Thanks for the honest review....much appreciated

maxim v

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2020, 09:10:38 PM »
you guys are over paying these girls,no reason to pay these girls ocer a 100.00, no reason

KoldonHoes

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2020, 03:19:27 PM »
VIDEO CLIPS FROM THE TRIP ON YOUTUBE

JUST COPY AND PASTE THE TEXT BELOW IN YOUTUBE
Sosua Beach Dominican Republic | "Take em from the streets to the villa"

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2020, 03:24:32 PM »
I know a lot of those chicas, biblically, and not one more than 2000pesos!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TppCcDAKNvs

Hosseini

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2020, 12:14:28 PM »

You guys are DETERMINED to ruin The Su, smh.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

TioEscobar

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2020, 12:49:27 PM »

So I made my 2nd trip to Sousa this past month in October with 3 of my boys and we had a great time. I'll break down my trip by chica order and then rate them by performance level and enjoyment. With the pandemic going on, aint no $30 and $40 hoes walking round.. also  the city shuts down round 7pm

DAY 1: After we get situated in our villa, we hit Anhvee, I see #3 on my list and was like DAMNNNN, I tell her to come over and get her friends... she comes back with chicas #1, and #2, so now all we need is one more girl, my boy grabs his chick and we leave, I end up smashing #1,#2,#3 that night.

DAY 2: At Anhvee the night before I saw chica #4 Matilda and got her number. I called her up for a nice mid day happy hour session. Right after that my homie Pam #5 texted me (I know Pam from my past DR trip).. she pulls up with a friend and I knock her down.... now your boy is tired. Later that night we hit another late night spot because and I grab chica #6, thick plastic bitch from Columbia...not that cute but body on 10.

Day 3: So now I wanted some dark meat and went on the prowl for fine chocolate chick and saw #7 walking around the city, I grabbed her up instantly and brought her back. Later that night we Anhvee one more time and this freaky ass couger lady was all over me.. at first I was like "I didn't come here to f--k a old bitch".. but my boy was like "them mature ones be going".. so I said f--k it and brought the old bitch back and I was so glad I did!.

Day 4: Last day we did the yacht thing... after the yacht boy had two come over to the villa, I end up hitting her for free, but don't have pics...it wasn't nothing special.

CHICA RATINGS:

Chica #1 ? This was my first nut of the trip, she couldn't take dick and head was subpar.. (gave the hoe ($70)
Chica #2 ? Fire head but still couldn't take dick asking me to hurry up and leche.. (gave the hoe ($70)
Chica #3 Yemi Amazing all the way around, beat the breaks off the hoe anyway I wanted, she gave me good energy (gave the hoe ($70)
Chica #4 Matilda Her pussy is fire , wet tight and clamp on the dick, she not running from it and got great energy. ($60)
Chica #5 Pam Pussy and body fire, she real chill, Pam will always get a text from me. ($100)
Chica #6 Alejandra  My BEST HOE of the trip, this bitch is WILD...sucking my dick all crazy, f--ked her all night! ($80)
Chica #7 Yoyo The MOST disappointing hoe, this bitch thick for no reason, she cant take dick, cant keep a arch in her back.. I really didn't want to pay that hoe, smh ($60)
Chica #8 Old Hoe Super freaky old bitch stayed a long time,she f--ked and sucked me crazy ($100)

You started off nice then FELL OFF, Fam .. LMAO! 

MrNavigator

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2021, 11:59:51 AM »

If you gonna post a video blog from a city you travel to THIS is how it should be!! Short simple and to the POINT!! No excessive talking, shout outs and bullshit........

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2021, 10:37:01 AM »
All promotion...is good promotion!

Otown111

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2021, 11:03:50 AM »
Number 3 Yemi looks like a winner. That’s def my type. Hope I run into her when I make my first trip there later this summer

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2021, 10:34:13 AM »
There are so many available chicas...enough to make your head spin when you get there!! You won't be disappointed...there's something for everyone!!

Otown111

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2021, 06:46:47 PM »
I believe it, looks like all a lot of chicas all shapes & sizes. It’s gonna be surreal to see it in person for the first time

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal