global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Two man Mission 4/28 to 5/3  (Read 3818 times)

Pmoney823

Two man Mission 4/28 to 5/3
« on: May 03, 2021, 01:17:48 AM »
This report is for the Culture.

Day 1 Touched Down @ POP around 330
Always fucc with the rental car company at the last table to the left it’s in red amazing savings or sum shit like that  , 40 dollars per day , 200 dollar hold on card , they always look out (45$ w liability)

Checked in Casa Linda Two bedroom villa go thru coco casa website for your booking to avoid the extra fees thru air bnb n other casa Linda third party *tip 1

Go to the supermarket and exchange your money the supermarket has everything you need just like home plus an ATM but advise i can give is the name brand products you need tolietry wise bring from home example i brought suntan lotion and dove men’s deodorant shit was almost 1800 pesos like 17 cash i  was like wtf.. other than that your good!

Fellas the Chicas are taxing us becuz of Covid
Hold the fuccin line no more than 100 usd for overnight for a baddie these bitches was quoting 100 a hour not in this life time , for those wondering yes most of the them are down for the bbj
Short Time price of your an attractive fella with swag 40 dollars -2000 pesos to 2500s a baddie will give u the pussy for 3000 and I’m talking a 8/9

In my opinion the quality is decent a lot of 7s , a few 8s like five 10s per event but they are the same 10s . What i  noticed however things are picking up I’m hearing so more and more chicas are coming in . A lot of the same faces thou i  been going since 2018

It’s was my Bro first time he had a blast between
The two of us we ran thru 10 ,

We had the two sisters i  won’t drop names I’ll let you guys put two and two together
But Me**y and Ni*** was fire we did right fellas
 I did 6 my bro did 4
I ran Into my old thing Kather** if you know you kno, that’s a 10 she asked for 150 overnight  i curved it i dropped 100 bacc in 2018 so that’s an idea of how much that trying to come up

It rained that’s this Wednesday night so we stayed in with the whores . It was nice

Day 2 we woke up and had the sisters make us an authentic Dominican breakfast !!! Cmon kings Live you work hard !!
AtV through the mountains beAutiful and godly scenery  stopped at water fall . 65usd 3 hours transportation included of course . Tip* always negotiate they asked for 75$ at first like ohh the vehicles are new and the gas prices went up bullshit !! Always bargain trust me they will try their hardest to make extra money becuz they assume you don’t speak Spanish knowledge is key don’t be a fool use your phone look
Things up use google translate global convert app to see how much Pesos to usd rate etc ask questions don’t be shut speak from your chest they will respect you

night time vibe after 10 is only Anvhee it was basically a outdoor club on a Lil resort property, pool , Dj music (pop smoke all night ), tables , bars , old ass nba games on from years ago and oh all the hoes ! Fellas they are headcracking at anhvee that is the main spot for night time entertainment one of the whores told me they are charging the whores 500 pesos per night with 3 to 4 beds n the room
Per chica to sell pussy for the weekend but then charging 130’ to 150 usd for a night for the homies to stay there i mean i kno The rooms are different becuz the whore rooms have bunk beds and shit but wake up and use ur head stay at a Villa or even treetop condo which i  discovered while
Their apartments right on the small beach not the main beach but it’s in the main area and don’t need a rental kind of sort of anhvee isn’t on the strip or by bailees (main restaurant for lunch dinner and whores) for those wondering it’s more down the road on Pedro caliasante , the taxis are type expensive for short distance so rent a car if u not with getting on a scooter or evening renting a atv if u are alone, my opinion Anhvee was cool it’s the only thing to go after 10pm but it gets rely and boring after two days during the day it’s free and after 7 it’s ten dollars to get in and oh for my scammers they change the wrist band color every night so Juss pay the ten dollars to get in 5 for chicas
 Ok so I’m not guna lie we cuffed the sisters for two days they was that fire real sisters no future !!
But i did sneak one in during the afternoon me and my boy so by day 2 going on 3 we both on 2 kills

Beach Late lunch was dope Pound of a half of red snapper (fried), yellow rice , red beans , sweet Plaintains well done extra crispy , garlic butter sauce on the side , and of course two ice cold presidentes located at sosua beach # 64 Jorge Restaurant. Shout out my brother Macroni Tony love ya soul ask for him he will take care of you and seat you right away !

Day 3
The sisters left and we got busy 2 more new kills
For me one repeat And one néw dark skin thing  my boy drank to much at anhvee so shorty just bathed him and took care of him also most of them are trust worthy they will not steal from you and move very militant they all shower before sex you don’t have to ask that’s mandatory keep clean towels for them , but some are also sneaky just trust ur instinct lock up valuables and passport in ya safe and you good! Also don’t let them touch you too much and bump into you be on point you will get picked pocketed i seen it
 We went to Cabreate Beach it was nice but it’s not a whore beach it’s for locals and family’s if u wanna just chill and switch up the scenery go to ojos or any of the restaurants they right on they bitch it’s a rlly small town locals use the parking lot on the blocc , shoutout to XPats lifestyle ran into him at Bailee he’s a good brother very knowledgeable his videos are accurate he told
Me about OJOS
Anywho for my weed smokers , just bring your own dont be scared it’s regular up to an oz in uo checked luggage thank me later however they look down on weed out there so no smoking in public u unless you away on the beach or secluded don’t b all free willy it’s not America you don’t speak Spanish they are already jealous of u becuz ur f--king their hoes they’d I’ll
Arrest you however if your money is right !!  You can get out of almost any situation on god if you kno you kno . Smoke at your Villa the weed out there is also garbage unles you know someone or ask for the best , the best will run you 20usd a gram which will ik
Sure weigh less than than don’t do it kings ! Bring ya own !!

Day 4
We went to anhvee at night we decided to end the night with the 10s . he found a Lil slim Lightskin 7.5 for the Hundo overnight and i  grabbed Mar** omg found out sh was only 20 but didn’t care she had glasses light skin with the Meg the stallion ass my god i  fell in love word to my mother that bitch call me tomorrow for some chicken i may Have to talk myself out of going to WU lmaooo lemme stop !!
Anyway I’m tired y’all i can’t keep typing we ended the strip we the sosua Legend Lau** she usually run thru the homies but this time i got I’ll two we both killed her shits before we got dress and left the villa we went to the beach hopped on the ocean and drove right to the air port it’s been two years and i missed !! Am i rushing back ?? No however if they bring back Classico’s or open a real club out there and have things more situated than sure why not ! It’s always love out there
  Here’s sum pics fucc it !! Any questions hit me shout out also my bro Dallas 777 i promised my boy this report !! One more thing hood
The fuccin line don’t give these bitches the first price they quote remember negotiate I’m not guna lie if you fly and not too flat and sloppy they will show you love don’t catch feelings also the sisters were with other n----s the next day looked at us and just shook they heads I’m telling u it’s a business we thought we were gunna bring them bacc home !!! Lmaooooo it’s sosua stupids !!
Peace Y’all
P LoC 823 TGC aka P Money
P.S

Hmm what else oh so we had a private doctor Come to the villa the day before our flight they asked for 60 we talked em down to 50 usd right so we get the results negative the airline never asked for the fuccin results today when I came bacc what a waste (still get it thou ) just to be safe i flew JetBlue , oh also they will do the test for like 70usd without actually testing you *hint hint but i  wanted to be sure i was Negative

Pmoney823

Re: Two man Mission 4/28 to 5/3
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 01:18:43 AM »
The sisters

Viva La Vega

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 08:06:51 AM »
Well done men! Two is the way to go, i constantly see groups rolling 10 deep, it's gotta be like herding cats.

Bk2dr

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 08:24:58 AM »
Vid not working bro.

You from the Floss Op?

Brickholder

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 11:05:36 AM »
What SuperMarket for the exchange? Are you exchanging in a specific denomination? $50? $100? Take $50 and rubber band it up?

Bk2dr

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 02:46:48 PM »
What SuperMarket for the exchange? Are you exchanging in a specific denomination? $50? $100? Take $50 and rubber band it up?
The big Playero usually has good exchange rate

SeñorToto

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 01:12:51 PM »
The sisters

Damm Nikki & her sister Meissy still in Sosua….I had Nikki many times in 2018/2019, never smashed Meissy tho, where is Raiza?

how's Nikki ass looking now a days? her cake use to be serious back then…..

Good report but those hoes are old timers , no need to worry about name dropping , they've been posted many times!!

NYCBALLA

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 11:53:26 PM »
Good Intel from your name I’m assuming you from the town(bk). heading to Casa Linda too with about 4 homies. First timers.

Stonewall

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 05:28:15 AM »
Last time I saw Meissy she was fat. I had to passed.
Did she lose weight?

Nikki hit me up one time charging $150 USD saying she only do overnights. I didn't even reply back.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Brickholder

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 10:17:45 AM »
Did she lose weight?

Nikki hit me up one time charging $150 USD saying she only do overnights. I didn't even reply back.

Are you against overnights? If so, I’d be curious to know your rationale and get some game on the do’s/don’ts of overnight stays.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 10:46:59 AM »
Some try to justify an insane price! Overnite is not more than $4000pesos...and that's if...you want her ass there all night!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2021, 05:44:46 PM »
I second that, 4000 is the max for 12 hours. Had many chicas for 3000 TLN . If the chicas what to roll with the OG'S, THEY KNOW THE SCORE

Stonewall

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2021, 07:25:27 PM »
Did she lose weight?

Are you against overnights? If so, I’d be curious to know your rationale and get some game on the do’s/don’ts of overnight stays.

Overnight is only for regulars, never do overnight with a new chica. I don't give a damn how sexy she looks. It is a waste of money. You are paying her to sleep.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2021, 10:24:56 PM »
Did she lose weight?

Overnight is only for regulars, never do overnight with a new chica. I don't give a damn how sexy she looks. It is a waste of money. You are paying her to sleep.

Depends on the vibe, her composure, her history, and the current state of affairs on the ground. Ask a few questions before you decide on a TLN. With the curfew restrictions chicks are more open to doing the TLN and calling it a night. I've been lucky I had only one problematic TLN during my last three trips which all took place during the curfew. The problem chica was a prima dona who ended up at my spot 2 additional nights later in the trip. She was literally in the top 5 of chicks at Ahnvee and was doing TLN's with me a for 5K. This was probably because she smoked weed until 2 am and smoked a cigarette in bed before falling to sleep. Total nut case, but damn was she fine. LOL

Stones

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2021, 11:22:53 PM »
Basically, overnights are like playing the slot machines in Las Vegas. Sometimes you win, most times you lose. This is especially true if you are a newbie. Leading up to the trip you are envisioning a James Bond-Pussy Galore type of romance. But rarely does it turns out that way. In reality, she doesn't know you, doesn't like you and is just doing it for the money.

You are just another dick. Period.

It's a high probability that sometime during the night she is going to get tired of you fondling her, fingering her, trying to pull her legs open, etc.

And then she will snap.

Others will have prearranged phone calls from a girlfriend at 1 a.m. She'll take the call and then tell you that her baby is sick and she is sorry but she has to leave right away.

Always remember: Chicas in the DR are not spending all night with you because they love to f--k. They are spending that time to make money to pay their bills.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal