global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Fat old hoes on your Roster !  (Read 4818 times)

tugboaboat5393

Fat old hoes on your Roster !
« on: April 22, 2021, 05:07:41 AM »
Ok sirs  , this is for vets with 5 years or more,,
ok you have a cool repeat chica thats cool and she treats you like a king,,every thing is good but,,,she getting fatter, tits starting to sag, pot marks on here butt,   Still looks ok with cloths on make up and weaves,  but when at here casa no make up , with the weave gone short nappy haitian hair,  Has your hoe gone down hill,, haha. Funny how they go down hill quick...lets say you first start banging at age 18 and nows she 26 and ridden hard put away wet,,, do you still retain her even though she cool, sexo still on point,,
What would you do  release or retain !!!!?

Abdul077

Re: Fat old hoes on your Roster !
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 05:31:55 AM »
@tug Retain until the curfew is over. They’re are normally good for all nighters. U know what to expect. Soon as the curfew is over, There’s gonna be new ones to explore. I’m Quite sure if u miss the vibe, u probably can get back in. Money talks

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 08:15:56 AM »
Now I have the talk with them about other chicas. Basically, she and other chicas help me out with my daily routines. I try to get them to accept the fact that others will get some of my time.  When they don't want to play that game anymore, I just say ok.  There are too many chicas to not have that understanding between us.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 10:52:58 AM »
It's time to change them up. Overall my roster was reaching its best before date because i barely added any the last few trips. Now after over a year, it's time for sure to make some adjustments.

Last few members of the first team have to pass through, then i will be out recruiting. 

Viva La Vega

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 04:15:15 PM »
At the Jumbo and i was working the i don't speak Spanish angle (mainly because... I don't speak Spanish) with the cashier and the woman packing my bags, and were having a laugh with (at?) me. I was quizzing them on how to saw things in english, they were quizzing me on how to say things in spanish, beer/cervesa, cheese/queso, they held up a cucumber, I know this one i though and said "pinga!"they had a good laugh and told me "pepino!".

The Woman who took my bags out to the car was pretty cute and very curvy, and had a great ass. For a moment i was almost  thinking about grabbing that number, then again i will see her, or dozens like her out this Saturday night.

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 09:24:08 PM »
Only dropped 2 over the years. One latina who just kept getting bigger after I dropped her and a Haitian chica, about 4 yrs ago. Saw the Haitian chica 2 yrs. ago, she lost 30-40 lbs. and got a boob job. BACK ON THE LIST,LOL

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 06:07:33 PM »
She's always been thick, and has the biggest tits in Sosua imho...so I don't think shell fall off the list for at least 10 years...maybe not even then if her tits stay in a bra!! Not to mention,  she's a real sweetie!!

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 05:52:50 PM »
She's too big for me Papi.I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!!

j.smooth9

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 08:06:13 AM »
She's always been thick, and has the biggest tits in Sosua imho...so I don't think shell fall off the list for at least 10 years...maybe not even then if her tits stay in a bra!! Not to mention,  she's a real sweetie!!

bigger than cardi b/abigail

I need to have a tits day where I find 2-3 chicas with the biggest titties to pick LOL

I remember my last trip I had a biggest ass day, bbw day, flaca day, tits day.

None of the chicks I f--k with here in the states have over a b cup smh
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 08:34:39 AM »
Yeah, she's bigger & cuter than Cardi B and she's a nicer person...imho

MACK

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 10:03:59 AM »

you say she is a sweet heart but whats her performance like... a scale of 1 - 10

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 10:15:02 AM »
I'm old as hell...so I'll say for me it's a 7 on the fun scale...For her, I'm probably of 4 on the fun scale...if that! Haha

MACK

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 10:27:19 AM »
I'm old as hell...so I'll say for me it's a 7 on the fun scale...For her, I'm probably of 4 on the fun scale...if that! Haha

I hear you loud and clear ! LOL

Bk2dr

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 02:02:22 PM »

Willing to trade for her ##

Good lord she is stacked lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 02:04:49 PM »

Willing to trade for her ##

Good lord she is stacked lol
Bro, Just show up in town. She aint hard to find. Go over to Bailees for lunch and you'll see her.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal