global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What Percentage of Sosua Men in Shape  (Read 30401 times)

Hoosier

Re: What Percentage of Sosua Men in Shape
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2021, 09:04:24 PM »
What a load of bullshit this entire thread has been start to finish. Typical Jay Mills narcissism.

The 800lb elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about, especially the fitness industry, is that genetics play the greatest role in terms of body weight and muscular definition.

I know guys that hit the gym everyday and eat healthy and will never have the types of bodies that others do who don't put in 1/4th the amount of work.

Body types: Some people are carb efficient. Some people are fat efficient. Then to add to the complexity you have endomorphs, mesomorphs and ectomorphs.

You also have guys that suffer head injuries from playing football or other sports, guys who got in car accidents or guys who went got blown the f--k up in Iraq or Afghanistan. You know what happens when you suffer a major head injury? Inflammation in the brain alters the pituitary glad and your body stops or changes the amount of essential chemicals and hormones needed for proper mental and physical health. The only thing you can do at the that point is cheat. Then your only option is to begin taking things like testosterone, DHEA, pregnenolone, HCG, HGH, and liothyronine for your body to begin become more lean and defined.

If you have a good body be thankful to the Lord for giving it to you. If you don't have a good body and want to change it, you need to stay AWAY from conventional medicine and fitness advice. You are going to have to do LOTS of research and learn about your body type, your body's particular metabolism and find what works for you.  99% of physicians and fitness professionals will give you the WRONG advice. Be aware of that. Go to a D.O. or to one of the very few M.D.'s trained in anti-aging practice. Endocrinologists are worthless. 

Learn about guys like Dr. Rob Kominiarek, Dr. Eric Berg, and Dr. Ken Berry. Learn about age, inflammation and body stress. You can't do the same type of workouts in your 40's and 50's that you did in your 20's and 30's.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2021, 02:44:19 PM »
Learn about age, inflammation and body stress. You can't do the same type of workouts in your 40's and 50's that you did in your 20's and 30's.

Some dudes peak late https://youtu.be/AJ6GknvrCfM
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

stinqu

« Reply #227 on: January 02, 2022, 06:21:57 PM »
Jays got shares in the Gym

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2022, 05:41:51 PM »
What % of Sosúa Men are In-Shape?
My estimate: 10%

Probably the same percentage that don't use dick pills

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: What Percentage if Sosua Men in Shape
« Reply #229 on: April 05, 2023, 07:17:10 AM »

I hear you, Jay.  This guy is in crazy shape for his age.  But I feel compelled to mention, Lenny Kravitz is  5’7 feet tall and 150lbs.  I’ve dated women bigger than that.  Personally I haven’t been 150lbs since I was 14 years old.  He’s just a tiny little guy.  It’s easier for these small types to stay in that kind of shape.

All about eating healthy and living your best life https://youtu.be/1ouaGKLLGMc

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #230 on: April 05, 2023, 08:16:12 AM »
Gee if your 60 plus and can bang your favorite chica 45 times in 50 days with no blues pills.  Your in shape.  And this was before open heart surgery. As long as you can bang chicas at ease no need for fancy drugs. Carry on sirs !

stinqu

« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2023, 02:34:10 PM »
I must agree Tug, at 67 my target is a good 2-3 hr session every 3 days, the days in between I walk 2-3 miles a day and go swimming.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #232 on: April 22, 2023, 08:33:06 PM »
Money talks - I've observed some incredibly attractive women with partners who were not in great shape, leading me to believe that if you have the right amount of money, physical fitness becomes less important. It appears that a woman's primary goal is to earn as much money as possible, by any means necessary. which is the reason why i take chicks words with grain of salt . i don't trust them at all cause they would do ANYTHING FOR $
binary thinking at its best

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2023, 08:49:53 PM »
Money talks - I've observed some incredibly attractive women with partners who were not in great shape, leading me to believe that if you have the right amount of money, physical fitness becomes less important.

Hopefully, a person is into physical fitness for their own health goals and not to impress others.

murano2010

« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2023, 08:53:21 PM »

The 800lb elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about, especially the fitness industry, is that genetics play the greatest role in terms of body weight and muscular definition.

I know guys that hit the gym everyday and eat healthy and will never have the types of bodies that others do who don't put in 1/4th the amount of work.

Body types: Some people are carb efficient. Some people are fat efficient. Then to add to the complexity you have endomorphs, mesomorphs and ectomorphs.

You also have guys that suffer head injuries from playing football or other sports, guys who got in car accidents or guys who went got blown the f--k up in Iraq or Afghanistan. You know what happens when you suffer a major head injury? Inflammation in the brain alters the pituitary glad and your body stops or changes the amount of essential chemicals and hormones needed for proper mental and physical health. The only thing you can do at the that point is cheat. Then your only option is to begin taking things like testosterone, DHEA, pregnenolone, HCG, HGH, and liothyronine for your body to begin become more lean and defined.

If you have a good body be thankful to the Lord for giving it to you. If you don't have a good body and want to change it, you need to stay AWAY from conventional medicine and fitness advice. You are going to have to do LOTS of research and learn about your body type, your body's particular metabolism and find what works for you.  99% of physicians and fitness professionals will give you the WRONG advice. Be aware of that. Go to a D.O. or to one of the very few M.D.'s trained in anti-aging practice. Endocrinologists are worthless. 

Learn about guys like Dr. Rob Kominiarek, Dr. Eric Berg, and Dr. Ken Berry. Learn about age, inflammation and body stress. You can't do the same type of workouts in your 40's and 50's that you did in your 20's and 30's.
An old contribution but very relevant today.   I didnt get the connection to JayMillz, I would have to go back in the thread.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

Re: What Percentage if Sosua Men in Shape
« Reply #235 on: April 22, 2023, 09:00:47 PM »
First off, I'm not a fat dude. Honestly, I'm not going to Sosua to look at other men who are out of shape. I seriously wonder about dudes on this board. Why would anyone wonder about the size and shape of another dude is beyond comprehension. Why are we worried about another man's GFE? Can somebody explain how another man's looks affects you?
Interesting point.  I wonder have I contributed to this thread?  If so, I hope I stumble upon it.   Im curious to know what my thoughts were then, and see how it matches with how I feel today?
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #236 on: April 23, 2023, 06:38:59 AM »
There we go pehaps one of you health grurus can open a gym and health center in Sosua,Gee if you are concerned and want to help your fellow monger stay healthy.. you could have chicas that can be trainers and gym attendants, Have fun stay in shape !

stinqu

« Reply #237 on: April 23, 2023, 11:19:29 PM »
I returned from 5 weeks in Punta Cana on the 16th.of April. The place I was at emptied at the end of March (22 units). Then the Dominicans moved in, 2-3 days here and there for the next couple of weeks. The men were mostly fat guys with chicas 30 yrs. younger. One I talked to actually brought his children of his mistres, like a familly vacation!!!WTF, Thats the way it is in DR.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal