global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Requests for Mothers Day Regalos?  (Read 1784 times)

MrNavigator

Re: Requests for Mothers Day Regalos?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2021, 06:08:13 PM »
Your "favorita" isn't just your "favorita."  She is hitting up a bunch of dudes on occasion to see who bites.  She plays mad because it plays to your ego.  She don't give a shit.  I know mofos think they are charming and have the magic dick but these chicks stay in touch because it is good for business.  There aren't "leeches", dudes just decided to stay connected with their hookers.  Why the f--k else is she keeping in contact with you if not to get stuff from you?  I have been to the DR since '03 and I have never had one ask me for money because once I leave the island, I don't talk to them until I get back.  When I on the ground, they remember me, and they treat me like I never left.  All this maintenance you cats do isn't necessary.

Nothing but the TRUTH here.....but the like they way THE TRUTH HURTS!

MACK

Re: Requests for Mothers Day Regalos?
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2021, 07:37:05 PM »
Your "favorita" isn't just your "favorita."  She is hitting up a bunch of dudes on occasion to see who bites.  She plays mad because it plays to your ego.  She don't give a shit.  I know mofos think they are charming and have the magic dick but these chicks stay in touch because it is good for business.  There aren't "leeches", dudes just decided to stay connected with their hookers.  Why the f--k else is she keeping in contact with you if not to get stuff from you?  I have been to the DR since '03 and I have never had one ask me for money because once I leave the island, I don't talk to them until I get back.  When I on the ground, they remember me, and they treat me like I never left.  All this maintenance you cats do isn't necessary.

I never understood texting whores....... other than asking to f--k for money....That is very strange to me

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal