global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Boots on the ground  (Read 653 times)

TonyT

Boots on the ground
« on: April 29, 2024, 09:47:00 PM »
Been here since 4/25 and leaving 4/30.  Staying at Sosua Inn. 
Despite the non-stop rain, the talent has been pretty good.  I only left to hotel to get groceries on first day and re up on beers and Jack Daniels the 4th day.
All my meals were at Bailee’s, which isn’t too bad. 
Steady parade of chicas.   Something for everyone. I’ve got a preference for the cute, girl next door who need tuition money type and there were quite a few who passed through.
Also pulled some nice ones off of Tinder.
Prices vary but you get what you pay for. 
The Su is far from dead. It certainly is getting very popular with young American brothers.  No one acted a fool thank god.  Also noticed in increase in nonblack American youngins.  I hope this place doesn’t become racially tense. The Europeans already distance themselves and talk under their breath about us.  Don’t need Chad and the trust fund bros turning this into Cancún.
Was tempted to get an ATV to do some site seeing and then a repeat chica told me that her daughter was in an accident last night and broke the entire right side of her body.  Arm, ribs, leg and foot.  I’ll keep my old ass on the sidewalk and keep my head on a swivel when I cross the streets.

Had a ball and will be back in the fall!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 02:16:19 PM by TonyT »

kingotto1

Re: Boots on the ground
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 10:29:41 PM »
What were the going rates that you were quoted? Please don't say how much you paid... Thank me later.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 08:43:12 AM »
It certainly is getting very popular with young American brothers.  No one acted a fool thank god.  Also noticed in increase in nonblack American youngins.  I hope this place doesn’t become racially tense. The Europeans already distance themselves and talk under their breath about us. 

Been like this for over a decade.  Did you hear people saying things or are you just speculating?

Also, how bad is the rain these days?
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 01:53:23 PM »
If you beleive chicas they will tell you its raining when the suns out hot as blazers !

TonyT

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 07:59:03 PM »
What were the going rates that you were quoted? Please don't say how much you paid... Thank me later.

I don't ask anymore.  I tell them how much I am willing pay.  I like quality so I don't mind paying quality prices.  If you low ball, you get low ball service. 

TonyT

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2024, 08:08:26 PM »
It certainly is getting very popular with young American brothers.  No one acted a fool thank god.  Also noticed in increase in nonblack American youngins.  I hope this place doesn’t become racially tense. The Europeans already distance themselves and talk under their breath about us. 

Been like this for over a decade.  Did you hear people saying things or are you just speculating?

I spent my 20s in Munich, Heidelberg and Nuremberg.  I've never engaged in conversation with the Germans in Sosua so they dont know that I can understand them.  I'm also a great reader of body language.  I had a great conversation with a Dominican golf caddy.  He gave me some good info on the europeans.   

There were 4 days of steady rain while I was there.  I missed the flooding.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 10:04:23 PM »
I'm an old white guy from Ontario Canada, been going to SU about 15yrs now. Never seen any problems years ago between white and black guys, back then most of the black guys were U.S. service men, that had been all over the world. They had their "shit tight" and knew how to roll. The new BROS don't play well with "others", That's on them, not "ME". My extended family is like the goddam UN, the whole f**king rainbow, I could care less, color means nothing!!!

Coochie93

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 12:04:31 AM »

I spent my 20s in Munich, Heidelberg and Nuremberg.  I've never engaged in conversation with the Germans in Sosua so they dont know that I can understand them.  I'm also a great reader of body language.  I had a great conversation with a Dominican golf caddy.  He gave me some good info on the europeans.   

There were 4 days of steady rain while I was there.  I missed the flooding.
What was the info?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 08:55:09 AM »
I’ve never felt any type of way or felt any bad energy from any European, German, or White person in DR.

Really, what kind of energy would they have the audacity to give on an island where the natives look just like Black Americans themselves? Lol. I’m not saying it doesn’t or can’t happen, but by and large, I don’t think it does. Generally speaking, everyone there is there to have a good time and mind their own business. 🤷🏽‍♂️

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 08:56:59 AM by PoonTangClan »

bingoman

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2024, 05:25:47 PM »
Today morning was raining heavily but cleared up in the afternoon. Chica traffic seems to be picking up

Ted68

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2024, 02:01:38 AM »
I'm an old white guy from Ontario Canada, been going to SU about 15yrs now. Never seen any problems years ago between white and black guys, back then most of the black guys were U.S. service men, that had been all over the world. They had their "shit tight" and knew how to roll. The new BROS don't play well with "others", That's on them, not "ME". My extended family is like the goddam UN, the whole f**king rainbow, I could care less, color means nothing!!!

Facts..color means nothing to me but respect does.

kingotto1

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2024, 09:45:08 AM »

I don't ask anymore.  I tell them how much I am willing pay.  I like quality so I don't mind paying quality prices.  If you low ball, you get low ball service.

Thanks!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal