global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Oasis: Bar-Club-After Hours  (Read 7807 times)

madvillian

Re: Oasis: Bar-Club-After Hours
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2021, 10:04:40 PM »
Those chicas at Oasis are not the dating type. They are the f--k a leave type. They are them, I might as well do something since I came all the way here type.

Some of them look like they have been in the game for awhile. Not always a bad thing... but they are "has been" chicas. Some are doable but nothing new.
they are walking around and sitting by the pool with mattresses attached to their backs lol

The mental image of that had me bent over laughing - Bruh !!!!! LMAO!! shits to real - someone needs to start a chica insurance company to provide health benefits to these hard dry down and run through mujeres jejejejejee

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2021, 03:28:23 PM »
Facts....the mattresses are within 50 feet!! And I swear there is a young chica that looks [Exactly] like this girl in the video...Today!!!
https://www.xvideos.com/video47730383/bbc_stretch_f--king_first_time_teen_newbie_mila_mclaren
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 05:08:46 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Silkyslim75

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2021, 05:01:36 PM »
I don't know if the Oasis have enough business for their Chicas to be ran through. Even at BB, all chicas don't get the same amount of business. I remember going to BB and a Chica was pissed with tears in her eyes because she had not had a client for days.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2021, 05:12:57 PM »
I don't know if the Oasis have enough business for their Chicas to be ran through. Even at BB, all chicas don't get the same amount of business. I remember going to BB and a Chica was pissed with tears in her eyes because she had not had a client for days.
We can only hope that she understands to have a line of clients, she needs to perform on a higher level. Otherwise no one wants to be with her. Btw what's her name? Papi is open to teaching them a few tricks!!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2021, 01:24:05 PM »
My last visit, before I found out about the boycott of Oasis, was around the last week of July. At that time, there were plenty of chicas, maybe 10 or so, and the last I chose was par for the course but put in plenty of effort to get me off.  So as long as they are working like that, once the boycott is over...we can get back to supporting them like usual. I'm sure all those chicas are ready and waiting!!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal