global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Oasis: Bar-Club-After Hours  (Read 7797 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Oasis: Bar-Club-After Hours
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 05:31:53 PM »
Correct.  It is the ol fod and exactly as you described.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 04:41:47 PM »
Correct.  It is the ol fod and exactly as you described.

If anyone knows Julius, please asked him to start a 2021 Newsletter.  Or if he is open to me doing it, I would be very happy to post one for free on the internet!  He's got Facebook and IG and it would be great to post it there first.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2021, 08:50:50 AM »
I visited and that place is definitely a diamond in the rough. Especially as a place to be enjoyed during curfew! It has a beach across the street, an onsite, pool, bar, restaurant, dance floor, pool tables, Lounge/Meeting area, strong wifi and of course....Mangos!!! After curfew, everything is still available!! The police don't patrol due to the distance to the location and the fact its a gringo resort!!  You could walk to the beach, party inside, go to the colmado, just lounge by the pool or call for another chica to come over by taxi!  Really, how easy does it have to be???

It's been awhile, but I remember seeing a few trees on the property but I don't remember any mango trees. Maybe I just did not pay attention.

Seriously, I might give it a night or two this month. I hope they have quality mangoes. I refuse to slay some of the riff raff chicas. Especially if they have an above average price. It's got to be worth it. I have to go there to figure that out. I just dont want to sacrifice a weekend. Maybe a Wednesday and Thursday night.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2021, 08:57:21 AM »
I visited last week around 2pm and there was 6 chicas lounging and a few guys playing pool. Imho they were in the 5 - 7 range, and besides that, they were only there until curfew according to the chica.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2021, 03:24:22 PM »
I visited last week around 2pm and there was 6 chicas lounging and a few guys playing pool. Imho they were in the 5 - 7 range, and besides that, they were only there until curfew according to the chica.

f--k that..... scratch that plan.

blue-eyed-devil

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2021, 03:34:10 PM »

f--k that..... scratch that plan.

From what I hear at the moment, oasis is an empty graveyard. A lot of the girls who worked there stopped going because there was no point because no gringos ever showed up.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2021, 03:43:30 PM »
I remember about a year and a half ago they had stepped up their promotional game.

Lots of social media posts with brothers shooting pool and lounging. Plus the pool and the DJ and the lighting.

I actually thought that it could become the go to spot for brothers trying to take a break from the madness of Sosua.

A good private party spot...just add liquour and chicas. You could even bus in gringos from the resort across the street.

Oh, well. Keeping a business going in the Puerto Plata area can't be easy.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2021, 03:50:11 PM »
I just said, I was there a week ago.  And even though 6 chicas is not phenomenal, being open during the pandemic with chicas there is great. And if more gringos show up, I'm sure they could bus them in for a larger audience. But just having the doors open is pretty good!  This comment reminds me of my old video store in the late eighties...I had over 1000 titles and people would browse and then come up to the counter and act like there was nothing in the store...always exasperated asking "Well what else you got???"  I would never say, go open your own place and stock it with 50,000 titles and wait for customers to come in and ask you for more.  If you don't like the numbers, don't bitch about it, just offer an alternative choice for you to access what you're looking for. Remember, when there is no line, your choice is first. And those 7s were pretty nice!

MrNavigator

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2021, 06:38:18 PM »
I just said, I was there a week ago.  And even though 6 chicas is not phenomenal, being open during the pandemic with chicas there is great. And if more gringos show up, I'm sure they could bus them in for a larger audience. But just having the doors open is pretty good!  This comment reminds me of my old video store in the late eighties...I had over 1000 titles and people would browse and then come up to the counter and act like there was nothing in the store...always exasperated asking "Well what else you got???"  I would never say, go open your own place and stock it with 50,000 titles and wait for customers to come in and ask you for more.  If you don't like the numbers, don't bitch about it, just offer an alternative choice for you to access what you're looking for. Remember, when there is no line, your choice is first. And those 7s were pretty nice!

$omeone been pimping that Oa$i$/Field of Dream$ $hit for a long time...year$. $hould be doing pretty good right now lol...$$$$

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2021, 10:36:07 AM »
Yeah, I pimp that shit all the time...Cause everytime I arrive there are chicas, pool, booze, food, rooms to f--k and a beautiful beach across the street!!  What more can a hard dick ask for???

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2021, 12:15:08 PM »
Yeah, I pimp that shit all the time...Cause everytime I arrive there are chicas, pool, booze, food, rooms to f--k and a beautiful beach across the street!!  What more can a hard dick ask for???
Saying there is a beach "across the street" is stretching the truth a little, lol!

That's like saying Yankee Stadium is a short walk from Penn Station. :)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2021, 03:12:37 PM »
Saying there is a beach "across the street" is stretching the truth a little, lol!

That's like saying Yankee Stadium is a short walk from Penn Station. :)
Well, if we're gonna be honest. Yankee Stadium is roughly 10 miles from Penn Station.  Oasis is roughly 1 mile from playa chaparral and 3 miles from playa bergantin. So if you are driving from Oasis thats less than one minute to playa chaparral and or less than 5 minutes(bumpy road) to playa bergantin. And if you got one of those chicas with you...It will be so fast yall wont even notice the time to get there.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2021, 09:44:57 PM »
Those chicas at Oasis are not the dating type. They are the f--k a leave type. They are them, I might as well do something since I came all the way here type.

Some of them look like they have been in the game for awhile. Not always a bad thing... but they are "has been" chicas. Some are doable but nothing new.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2021, 11:06:26 PM »
Those chicas at Oasis are not the dating type. They are the f--k a leave type. They are them, I might as well do something since I came all the way here type.

Some of them look like they have been in the game for awhile. Not always a bad thing... but they are "has been" chicas. Some are doable but nothing new.

It’s been a while since I’ve been to Oasis. When I have been there I always thought that in comparison to BB the crew was a bit hardcore. BB definitely has a fresher product.

MrNavigator

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2021, 07:46:33 AM »

When you have the same 10-15 chicas daily at brothels getting ran thru by dozens of guys weekly like the chicks at Blackbeards and Oasis what do you expect??

Of course they gonna be worn out, they are walking around and sitting by the pool with mattresses attached to their backs lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal