Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Trip Reports

Easter weekend trip

(1/2) > >>

sosua2016:
Typing this up as I sit at a restaurant in strip named after a coffee liqueur. Few musings from last five days here. Returning after covid so lot of new things for me. A lot of places do not take credit cards anymore. I wonder what girls did when they were not participating before cell phones. Had couple of sessions where they were literally watching tiktok. As a vet I didnt care I watched along. Next the prices. Where are these 4k pesos girls. I did ask for full nighters but was quoted 200$ everytime and never came down to 120$. Stayed in Casa linda and they caught two trouble girls on gate. Security minded folks choose Casa. Sad to see so many pubs and bars just idiotic super markets now. The street is not for shopping. Business is suffering I guess. Quality of chicas has been decent. Most were above 6 if not dimes. Another advice is if taking referrals from chica dont go by pictures. In this year pictures mean nothing. Met some cool vets who been coming for some time so that is always nice. If you are into darker skin tones Sosua still cant be beat.

Jazzy2019:
I got a regular who's decently popular. I pay her 3,200 pesos ST. She's got a real nasty exhibitionist streak. Sessions are always top notch. That being said I asked her about a TLN because typically when we're done sleep and repeat would seem the best option for the both of us. She's actually passed out and slept for a hour or two on a number of occasions. Her response was "for you the price is $170". She claimed her usual price was $200. I'm thinking $120 would be fair. She would not budge. Needless to say I didn't bite. Better just to do her in the afternoon and have her come back in the evening for another ST. She has no problem with that approach.

Bravo1818:
Idiots are paying 200 dollars a night now?  WTF?!!!

bigup:
I was quoted the same price $150 - $200 overnight. The weekend warriors have F up the market WTF!!!!!!!

TheRealDallas:
That’s wild

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version