global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Passport Bros In Cartagena  (Read 2051 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: Nonsense in CTG
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2024, 07:03:17 PM »
https://youtu.be/IFIB8Z7vVTo?si=d9pD_ooHMdSqZ4Nl

Guys like this are the reason some dimes have taken Sosua of their list of places to visit.

WT3

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2024, 07:38:42 PM »

Guys like this are the reason some dimes have taken Sosua of their list of places to visit.
Dime for the most part left because around 2014 the police starting chasing them away taking there money and trying to f--k. Dusty dudes like the ones from this video have always been around.

stinqu

Re: Passport Bros In Cartagena
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2024, 08:20:24 PM »
Ratchet chicas can be found every where bro. Was she wasted like that before they brought her back? I never deal with stoned or drunk chicas, trouble by the pound man! What game were they playing? Pound town? She said NO! Too much unknow here!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2024, 09:28:04 PM »

Dime for the most part left because around 2014 the police starting chasing them away taking there money and trying to f--k. Dusty dudes like the ones from this video have always been around.

How much time did you actually spend in Sosua in normal times? I know you were there during COVID. Did you do much interacting with attractive females when you lived there? There will always be women who qualify as dimes that are in need of money in this country. Sosua once was an option for many. No need to walk the streets at night. I’ve been told by several women that no longer visit that they stopped coming basically because they didn’t want to deal with the type of guys that now show up here. Granted that’s simply the opinion of a few women, but I definitely caught their drift.

By the way even with the police harassment that goes on now a few dimes do still come to Sosua. The real problem now a days is that most of the girls who show up are ghetto types and pass the wall mommies that for whatever reason are able to make a decent living here working the streets.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 09:53:00 PM by Jazzy2019 »

WT3

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2024, 02:42:43 AM »

How much time did you actually spend in Sosua in normal times? I know you were there during COVID. Did you do much interacting with attractive females when you lived there? There will always be women who qualify as dimes that are in need of money in this country. Sosua once was an option for many. No need to walk the streets at night. I’ve been told by several women that no longer visit that they stopped coming basically because they didn’t want to deal with the type of guys that now show up here. Granted that’s simply the opinion of a few women, but I definitely caught their drift.

By the way even with the police harassment that goes on now a few dimes do still come to Sosua. The real problem now a days is that most of the girls who show up are ghetto types and pass the wall mommies that for whatever reason are able to make a decent living here working the streets.
Yea I'm sure there are still chicks that you think are dimes in Sosua but my point is there are in my eyes none and and even in your much less there were there in the past. Yea it was an option now they no longer have to go there that is my point look at the keep cam videos of the garbage in Sosua vs the ones in drinks point in Punta Cuna. We are saying the same thing you even said the chicks now are ghetto type those are the only chicks willing to put up with what Sousa offers. Only thing that differs between us is I think it was the police and you think was the ghetto behavior of the dudes.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2024, 02:39:33 PM »
 :-[

Yea I'm sure there are still chicks that you think are dimes in Sosua but my point is there are in my eyes none and and even in your much less there were there in the past. Yea it was an option now they no longer have to go there that is my point look at the keep cam videos of the garbage in Sosua vs the ones in drinks point in Punta Cuna. We are saying the same thing you even said the chicks now are ghetto type those are the only chicks willing to put up with what Sousa offers. Only thing that differs between us is I think it was the police and you think was the ghetto behavior of the dudes.

Actually I think that the police harassment thinned the herd and the dudes that started to show up in the last few years thinned it even more to where we are today.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2024, 09:48:59 AM »

Pre-Crew/TMBTS Sosua was the best.  About 15 or more years ago. Hardly any beach chairs on Sosua beach and Playa Alicia didn't have anything there.  All you could eat lobster at La Roca.  I'm glad we did take some time back then to sit back and realize how lucky we were.  The only constant is change.  When you go to any of these places, you have to know your limits and how to avoid creeps both locally and visitors.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2024, 10:00:51 AM »

Actually I think that the police harassment thinned the herd and the dudes that started to show up in the last few years thinned it even more to where we are today.

Probably a lot of theories.  The demographics in Sosua changed over time.  Both the mongers and the chicas.  The general change in the environment caused a backlash on several different levels.

vacationtime

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2024, 01:00:39 PM »
ghetto chicas go where ghetto guys are, thats what happened very simple.

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2024, 02:50:04 PM »
I started to see a big change to inter-city culture about 8 yrs. ago with the expansion of free wifi at every business, chicas didn't have to pay to be on line any more. Chicas all ways had some tats, usually where you had to pay to see,lol. Not like now though.I may be wrong, it's just what I noticed.

lazy_monger

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2024, 04:28:02 PM »

Yep.  Different dudes bring a different vibe that bring a different type of chick. 

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM »

Agree only in the sense that bummy Ngas tend to settle for lower quality, which in turn incentivizes lower quality to show up more.  Many Dominicans also don't like Haitians and the number of them increased over time for numerous reasons

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2024, 08:20:56 PM »
I heard Flip Flop and a bunch of other dudes from Sosua are down there so it should be an interesting weekend.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2024, 10:52:11 PM »
I heard Flip Flop and a bunch of other dudes from Sosua are down there so it should be an interesting weekend.

From the intel I’ve gathered, Cartagena is all f--ked up. Mayor got the place upside down. The best clubs have been closed, checkpoints around the walled city, taxis can’t get through, chicas can barely stop to congregate, shit is a mess.

And from my experience, the beach has always been pretty light on action at any time of day, so it will be interesting to get word back from dudes with boots on the ground what they’re seeing and experiencing.

I was actually gonna pull up in Cartagena, but I pulled the plug on those plans once I heard what was going on. I’ve got a little roster over there, but if I can’t step outside of that to even explore further within the nightlife like I have before, it’s barely worth the trip. Smh.

spadesoface

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2024, 01:25:08 AM »

Spot on.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal