global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Boca Chica revieew and Warning  (Read 5740 times)

Sillyboy

Boca Chica revieew and Warning
« on: November 28, 2020, 08:08:03 PM »
Hola,

This is my first post, and was also my first visit to DR, spent a few days in Santo Domingo, nice city, Colonial Zone has great restaurants and walk-able streets, but I want to give a heads-up and a quick review of Boca Chica. Spent 2 nights there a couple of weeks ago, curfew in effect 9 pm weekdays, but that means places were closing at 8 so employees could get home.  By 9, streets were deserted, only activity was hotels bars, which there are very few open now.  Spent the first day walking along the beach, decided on Boca Beach Resort, $76 to $106/night, but is the ONLY place that felt secure, clean and anywhere near a 3-star property.  The beach is nice, as you can see on thousands of photographs, but at high-tide, water comes up to many of the beach-front restaurants, making walking a bit tricky.  dozens of touts, vendors, slimy characters accosting you all the time.  Being my first time, I was really disappointed - Pattaya, Bali, AC, Jaco, ... are far more cleaner and feel safer than Boca Chica, sorry if this is old news, but this place is a S**t hole.  There are plenty of bars with girls available all day until curfew, but most now are Haitians, really aggressive, skanky girls, with a few exceptions. Going rate is 2,000 for short time, but they will spend the night for the same price.  Here is where the trouble started - on the beach, a bar/restaurant named "Nancys", had girls walking by, as well as guys and older women recommending (pimping them).  A friend was introduced to one, agreed to 2,000 plus 500 for the woman pimp, and was spending most of the day with her. She initially seemed nice and quite.  But as the day went along, she started drinking more and more, her story started changing, and after dinner and a quick session in his room, she said not feeling well, wants to go home.  My friend offered the 2,000 as agreed to, and this is where the s**t hit the fan - "NO, I want 200 US Dollars, you pay me, or I call the police!!" yelling and theatrics in the lobby, hotel staff and guests all converging downstairs, the desk clerk, who we generously tipped previously,  said let her call the police, its nonsense...  Amid the yelling and crying, she calls the police, and they show up immediately - at which point the hotel staff get scared, 2 cops come up, and basically side with the girl, tell my friend to pay her $200 or he is going to jail.  Long story short, he pays her $200, she gets in the police pick-up, at which point another guest sees her handing money to the cops, and they drive off.  Always heard of stories like this, but definitely never experienced it in person, frightening and a feeling of helplessness overcame us.  Pics posted are of the girl, STAY AWAY from this one, think goes by "Nellie", but who knows, hangs at Piano Bar, and is pimped by an older short-haired skank along the beach.

SeñorToto

Re: Boca Chica revieew and Warning
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 03:55:36 AM »
Appreciate the intel, never did Boca Chica for chica's but always wanted to visit and stay at that Boca resort as you named.

Keep this in mind....

If you monger freely you have a 100% chance of being robbed by the chica, police called, and so on.... most chicas working have 0% ethics and right now are desperate....

Your best case scenario is try to meet normal chicas in passing and scrap up a steady rotation from that mix. good luck! 

horse4296

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 08:06:54 AM »
Every guy that visits Boca Chica should print this out and stick it in her face for the next 5 years.   f--k that bitch.

Stonewall

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 12:20:10 PM »
I never heard good news about Boca Chica.
I was at the beach with a chica in Boca Chica, 99.9% of the girls I saw were ugly, i mean their faces look harder than life in Jamaica.
I will never go there to monger.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 09:26:59 PM »
I was in Boca Chica in October for a few days and it really is a shithole. I did notice a lot of older cats love it there, even over Sosua, and have been going for years. Sorry to hear what happened to you guys but its desperate times out there and I felt it when I was there.
Keep It Movin!

MrNavigator

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 09:12:05 AM »
Wow....just WOW!! You should make video about her and put it on YouTube! I guarantee word gets back to her and folks in Boca and she will be screwed! Just like the dude put that crazy bitch Monica on blast and 2 days later she was on YouTube crying and apologizing cuz that shit was bad for her business....

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 09:20:53 AM »
Funny you mentioned Monica...I never saw her on the beach, where I always see her and I didnt see her at Bailee/Kings/Ahnvee. She might be laying low. Or maybe I just missed her. Has anyone seen her lately?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 09:34:43 AM »
Hola,

This is my first post, and was also my first visit to DR, spent a few days in Santo Domingo, nice city, Colonial Zone has great restaurants and walk-able streets, but I want to give a heads-up and a quick review of Boca Chica. Spent 2 nights there a couple of weeks ago, curfew in effect 9 pm weekdays, but that means places were closing at 8 so employees could get home.  By 9, streets were deserted, only activity was hotels bars, which there are very few open now.  Spent the first day walking along the beach, decided on Boca Beach Resort, $76 to $106/night, but is the ONLY place that felt secure, clean and anywhere near a 3-star property.  The beach is nice, as you can see on thousands of photographs, but at high-tide, water comes up to many of the beach-front restaurants, making walking a bit tricky.  dozens of touts, vendors, slimy characters accosting you all the time.  Being my first time, I was really disappointed - Pattaya, Bali, AC, Jaco, ... are far more cleaner and feel safer than Boca Chica, sorry if this is old news, but this place is a S**t hole.  There are plenty of bars with girls available all day until curfew, but most now are Haitians, really aggressive, skanky girls, with a few exceptions. Going rate is 2,000 for short time, but they will spend the night for the same price.  Here is where the trouble started - on the beach, a bar/restaurant named "Nancys", had girls walking by, as well as guys and older women recommending (pimping them).  A friend was introduced to one, agreed to 2,000 plus 500 for the woman pimp, and was spending most of the day with her. She initially seemed nice and quite.  But as the day went along, she started drinking more and more, her story started changing, and after dinner and a quick session in his room, she said not feeling well, wants to go home.  My friend offered the 2,000 as agreed to, and this is where the s**t hit the fan - "NO, I want 200 US Dollars, you pay me, or I call the police!!" yelling and theatrics in the lobby, hotel staff and guests all converging downstairs, the desk clerk, who we generously tipped previously,  said let her call the police, its nonsense...  Amid the yelling and crying, she calls the police, and they show up immediately - at which point the hotel staff get scared, 2 cops come up, and basically side with the girl, tell my friend to pay her $200 or he is going to jail.  Long story short, he pays her $200, she gets in the police pick-up, at which point another guest sees her handing money to the cops, and they drive off.  Always heard of stories like this, but definitely never experienced it in person, frightening and a feeling of helplessness overcame us.  Pics posted are of the girl, STAY AWAY from this one, think goes by "Nellie", but who knows, hangs at Piano Bar, and is pimped by an older short-haired skank along the beach.
Ah yes...Boca Chica...the original Sosua. The Weekend Millionaires turned out Boca Chica many years ago. The money tossers are like a hurricane going from town to town and leaving everything in ruins.

MrNavigator

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 12:29:59 PM »
Funny you mentioned Monica...I never saw her on the beach, where I always see her and I didnt see her at Bailee/Kings/Ahnvee. She might be laying low. Or maybe I just missed her. Has anyone seen her lately?

Seriously...that's good thing! These hoes need to know it's consequences for these kind of actions. I've never had it happen to me but I'm not gone say it can't. Doesn't sound like dude did anything smiley or was really careless either. Sounds like he was marked and set up from the jump!

Dude please do a video on this skank so everyone who comes down knows to dodge her and her "pimp". Tramps like this move from town to town also.....

jimmy#

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2020, 09:22:24 AM »
I  get phone number add to whats app then always put agreed amount in whats app to them translated,and request confirmation back from silly little twats.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2020, 10:22:49 AM »
 Yes this can happen to any of us.  As in many post by members on this forum vet and vibe these chicas confirm the price. every once in awhile your going to take the hit  call it lesson learned.  !

Blacknight69

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2020, 02:44:55 PM »
Great report & that is why you take pics of chicas before they go in your room!!

AJ Ninkcuf

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 09:43:47 PM »
Thanks bro!

I don't hit Boca Chica, but you know these joints migrate

TrakeM

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 05:56:35 AM »
This is one of those things I hear about sometimes.  Either a girl is payed and then says she wasn't or suddenly demands WAY more than what we agreed to.  For those who've been there a few times, how often does this seem to happen?

Travelguy90

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2021, 08:54:34 AM »
This is one of those things I hear about sometimes.  Either a girl is payed and then says she wasn't or suddenly demands WAY more than what we agreed to.  For those who've been there a few times, how often does this seem to happen?
It happens, through 4 trips I never got hit with that. Maybe one didn’t like the amount given because she thought it would be more, but never had a girl say she wasn’t paid or uncharged. Worst I had was a girl wanting 3k not 2k, and that came off her going in thinking she would get paid similar to a friend she knew who gave me multiple nuts and more, not a leche and leave. She still ultimately left with her 2000 peso nothing broken and she wanted to repeat a few days later no love lost
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal